About Believability

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
justz

About Believability

Post by justz »

So we all talking this days that the key to NAP is to believe the goal. I'm not sure anymore. I'll explain.

Last weekend I went away with some friends camping. We hang out and one of them was taking pictures. I was thinking how I wish no one would see the pictures but I was sure they would be on facebook as soon as we arrive home. So we got home and after one day the pictures were on facebook. I was really suprise to see that none of my pictures were there. A lot of pictures but none of me (I didn't say out loud I didn't want the pictures online so no one knew). I asked the guy if he upload all the pictures and he told me that a bunch of them got the image so shaken that he deleted it!!

I was astouned! If you asked me If I believed was possible to make the pictures get bad so he won't post them, I would say no. But still it happen! I didn't believe the goal. I just tough about it.

So how did I manifested this? Oh Damn :( I wish I knew! :(
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: About Believability

Post by Merlin »

It's a weird "belief filter". Unlike the Doorman which filtering at the CM level when we are awake, this other belief filter is NOT at the CM but deep inside the SM.

In fact many times you will be stunned (like you are now) that you already had a belief in your SM or that you easily acquired that new belief you needed to attract your goal and we don't have a clue has to how this 2nd Doorman of filtering system works.

We know that if it worked and we got our wish that we managed to implant a new belief because our vibration changed and the reality in front of us changed but how the heck have we been able to believe or get that belief in our SM is life greatest mystery these days. :?

What's fascinating about it is that we don't seem to need a lot of repetition or even do a NAP on certain things and *POOF* they manifest the next day or so. :?

Looks like the LOA has A LOT more secrets to be discovered. :roll:

Merlin
Dr_Scully

Post by Dr_Scully »

justz wrote: If you asked me If I believed was possible to make the pictures get bad so he won't post them, I would say no. But still it happen! I didn't believe the goal. I just tough about it.
So how did I manifested this?
So here's my opinion on this...You clearly had a strong desire, which was: I don't want these photos to go up there on Facebook or online. And you got it. So basically the desire was that you didn't want anyone to see the photos. So you thought about how you really didn't want people to see the photos and you probably held that idea in your mind the whole time. I think you did believe the goal was possible, you just didn't know how it would happen, your physical mind couldn't see "how" (and it can't, anyways). I think that's what is tripping you up...there's a huge difference between "I don't think this is possible at all", and "Well, it could happen, but I can't see how..."

So what I think is happening here is you were worried about HOW they were going to be kept private. You kept thinking "oh I hope no one posts them, or I hope the photos get lost", or whatever. But that's worrying about HOW it's going to happen, when in reality the Universe just found another way: Make the pictures so freaking blurry the guy can't even post them. Smart move, Universe. So you didn't have a specific idea/plan that the pictures would be blurry, you just didn't want them up there. You got what you wanted, just using a different pathway.

I found this new Bashar video the other day that talks about really letting go of worrying/wondering how stuff is supposed to come about. I found I was doing this a LOT lately (trying to figure out how shit is supposed to happen to me). I guess that's our human nature to want to know, and I'm having a lot of trouble personally with letting go, being the control freak that I am LOL...but anyways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50nz0HlGkQM[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLb-csVHV_Y[/youtube]
justz

Post by justz »

I didn't have time to watch the videos yet but I will. Thank you for posting them! :)

Now on what you said. I understand what you are saying but I can assure you that I didn't believe at all thaat the photos won't beeing posted was even possible. Now that the universe showed me i'ts possible I can see it. But if you asked me before I would tell you that there was no way the photos would not be posted. On monday I was waiting for them to be posted, I was really sure they would be there. Cause I could never imagine any way they won't be. So I was sure they would be.
The universe really surprised me! (I know that anything is possible in theory but I usually only believe after seeing).

So my CM belief of not having the photos posted was 0/100 or 1/100 tops. And you will say maybe my SM believed. I accept that although I will never know!

Still this week I manifested 2 meetings and a delay from a friend (someone took her car) cause I was late and I wanted to be the first to arrive. And I'm trying to remember and focus on my vibration when I ask for the stuff. Vibration and Letting go played a big key. But I only seem to manage to have what I want when I want on this small stuff, I'm still waiting to find the 2€ I asked to find on the floor 2 months ago, lol!

I'm couting on NAPS to make me rich since the other random LOA "ways" are still to random for me! :)
SunnySeize

Post by SunnySeize »

I feel this video relates to this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yIUX9JcPKA[/youtube]
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin-Hey

Boyz and Girlz, :)

Bashars Vids are always entertaining-many thanx for these..And regarding photos--there is a camera that can capture" your emotions from moment to moment", sort of an" expose of your thoughts" @ the time..

Now not your actual thinking, how you respond to questions of any nature..I practice at least 3 days a week , a nature or natural Qi kung-(chee Koong) hell call it what you will..
I direct the thoughts- energy throughout my bod.W/this new tech it will be possible to see if I am accomplishing this or is it a lost art..In my case a pyrometer has been my guide early on, and now I can feel and direct it everywhere, even twice directing it to others..lol-yes both ladies felt this, and turned to look for me..one from a distance ,the other closer.

From moment to moment it captures your blood flow, noting flushing of your features,
the slightest blush-flush , this could help many if it is marketed right.

What an excellent group we have here, I really appreciate every ones informative, valuable
input.You all are actually goading me to dig deeper into our subject matter..Am still querying the MRI person, and damn she is so knowledgeable..So much time at the med library will have more to share soon, I hope.. :?

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz Stay safe Boyz and Girlz!! :SupNap: