I just saw Noah movie and.......

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

I just saw Noah movie and.......

Post by MonsterLord »

Well, today I went to see Noah movie...... honestly through very good visual effects and all that, I couldn't really help but come to a conclusion after seeing this movie........ The Creator is the bad guy in the movie? I found that thought entering my mind disturbing, but I can't help but to think it as blasphemous as it may sound.

I mean does any one else thought this after seeing it?

I posted it here because a lot of people here (Merlin included) love a good movie.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: I just saw Noah movie and.......

Post by Merlin »

Can't comment because I haven't seen the movie and wasn't intended to go see it anyway. I guy splits water into 2 and bring animals into a big ark...boooooooriiiiiingggg :roll: :lol:

How much you give it on 10? unless it's an 8 I won't see it.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Special effects I HAVE TO GIVE IT A 10.

Of course it is not in the ridiculous "Oh my God!" level as Avatar, but it has damn impressive visuals.

It is not as boring as it sounds, put the Biblical Noah Ark and add it a Lord of The Rings style story and there is your movie.

As for the story itself....... I have to give it a 8, because of the moral dilemas it implies. Of course be warned this movie is not for people that are sensible in religious matter, because it honestly it puts "The Creator" killing everyone.

I mean he kills EVERYONE, children, women, men. It is even somewhat left open to interpretation of mankind surviving is a result of God forgiving Noah's family or because Noah chose not to kill his family. Worse of all is that according to the Bible, God really did killed everyone.

Kinda disturbing to think All That Is, may be like this, isn't it? :shock:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I mean he kills EVERYONE, children, women, men.

Kinda disturbing to think All That Is, may be like this, isn't it? :shock:
Yeah if you think that killing is for real but it's just a 3D reality. My brother is dead is this 3D reality but I know that he's listening to me in the 5D waiting for me to either jump in this 5D with my body (ascension) or when I will die to get back with him so that we can jump back together in another crazy adventures.

There comes a point where the further you dig into spirituality, the less important life is and it's just a phase where you stop one and start another.

All those "tragic deaths" like you seem to see it are all back in the 3D game incarnated in new babies and living a new life today so to me there is nothing too tragic about it but again that's just my pov.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

So you actually think All-That-Is/God activelly killed millions of people out of wrath?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So you actually think All-That-Is/God activelly killed millions of people out of wrath?
I think you missed the point that us and All-That-Is/God is the same thing and WHATEVER happens in this reality where they all died, the souls of all these "poor dead people" have planned all it way before their birth.

So you still see you and God as 2 different entities right?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Ah I see...... the parallel realities stuff...... so basically from a certain perspective..... these people actually, killed themselves?

And yes Merlin, honestly I would be grateful if you could clarify more the "You and God are not 2 separate entities" because it is a very advanced concept for me and I fail to grasp it, even by seeing Bashar's videos.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I would be grateful if you could clarify more the "You and God are not 2 separate entities" because it is a very advanced concept for me and I fail to grasp it
Think of God as the DVD containing all the 3D images, feelings and All-That-Is as the laser beam (Consciousness) reading the DVD to see those images and feel all the possible feelings that can be felt.

In front of you, you see things, people, animals, etc (DVD) and your eyes are seeing those and extract some kind of life experience from all this. If you are dead broke, your consciousness see no money, feel the pain of not pay this or that bill, etc...

So God and All-That-Is are the 2 sides of the same coin, one side where you have a 3D reality room full of stuff and the other side is the part that extract what can be extracted from what you can see, feel, ear, smell, taste and touch.

This is where comes Bashar and is interesting pov where All-That-Is spilts again into many different povs (oversouls and then souls of you, me, the next guy, etc...) each one seeing a different reality because we do not have the same pov which comes from our vibration that is different.

Same thing with the parallel versions of you which see life differently from THIS version of you that is reading this. They see it differently because their beliefs are different so they vibrate at a different frequency therefore seeing a different pov of the DVD.

Bashar said that there are 300,000 Oversouls which means that each one of them governs about 20,000 souls, each one with a different set of beliefs, unique vibration and seeing a different pov of the DVD and extracting a different life experience.

You decide prior to birth that you will get this and that parent to give you this and that belief to give you this specific vibration to see this specific pov of life (destiny, karma, life theme, etc) and extract a life experience of this unique pov.

You change your beliefs (NAP to get rich) then you change your vibration which makes you shift your reality and pov because now you are not seeing the pov of the dead broke version of you but the other version of you that is a millionaire.

Weird enough for ya? :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Mmmm....... so it would kinda be similar, to where I have a nightmare about an assasin killing me and he kills me, but in the end as it was my nightmare the assasin was a projection of my consciousness (even if the assasin is real in his own reality) and as such, I killed myself in the dream?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Mmmm....... so it would kinda be similar, to where I have a nightmare about an assasin killing me
Yeah exactly.

The goal is to simply extract a life experience from this infinite DVD of life where ALL the situations that you can think of are now available but to see it, you need to change your beliefs to change your vibration to shift yourself to the parallel version of you that will SEE this pov (being killed or seeing Jedi fighting, etc..).

Everything is ALL about the vibration that you are in because this is what determines which portion of the DVD you will see and ultimately what life experience you will extract in this lifetime.

Merlin