How to get everything you ever wanted by Adrian Calabrese

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
neilm76

How to get everything you ever wanted by Adrian Calabrese

Post by neilm76 »

I picked up this book which should be the bible for the LOA and manifesting. I talks alot of using the SM and has a great section on building powerful affirmations. Also if you feel you can't create a powerful affirmation it has about 60 ready to go affirmations for everything from winning a court case to health to money. It also gives you some exercises to practice as well as some easy meditations.

The book is called "How to Get Everything You Ever Wanted, by Adrian Calabrese"

Thanks to Merlin ;) I am addicted to this SM and manifesting stuff.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: How to get everything you ever wanted by Adrian Calabrese

Post by Merlin »

neilm76 wrote:I talks alot of using the SM and has a great section on building powerful affirmations.
Oh, building affirmations is the easy part, I would say it's 1% of the manifestation process, the 99% that almost nobody talks about is the cleaning part.

The reason why my business crashed and that most of you didn't attract today what you have put in your NAPs is simple. It's not that the affirmation part is not good, it's the negative or contradicting beliefs that are playing the party pooper here at slowing down our vibration and until we remove them, we can kiss our dreams good bye.

When I said that we MUST become experts at cleaning our Sm, I wasn't joking.

Thank God Teri Mahaney has did a lot of research on this.

Merlin
blueeyris

Post by blueeyris »

I picked up How to Solve Your Money Problems Forever by Vic Boc.
He encourages glad giving along with affirmations.

It's like these books are great but are people really getting results
from doing what they suggest?
neilm76

Post by neilm76 »

It's true what you say Merlin, nobody ever talks about the cleaning process. Most books I have seen just say to do affirmations so they overpower those old beliefs in a sense. Sort of just blanket it. I wonder why?