Aliens

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Aliens

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:I just thought of this.Could it be that Killer Aliens are also a test to see if we'll stay at lower vibrations?I think that other beings exist,but not the way humanity describes them.If we raise our Vibration,we couldn't be affected by those "killer Government Aliens/Greys",right?Just theory...
Hmm, I wonder where did I hear this the last time???

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 093#p31093" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Ha,I guess that answers it.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Could it be that actually the Game is not entirely about being limited humans but about recovering our Godhood while being human and incarnations are because we have not unlocked human Godhood which is the goal of the game ?

Maybe like in videogames each life could be a different stage.

First stage or life you are completely all your human life immerses into materiality and only physical realitt is real.

Then you go and adopt hardcore restrictive spirituality where God is a dictator and you a servant like most religions but at least the physical is now not everything.

Then you adopt less represive spirituality and may grasp great truths; reality is now not so solid.

At a further stage you now not onle see reality as unreal but can also bend it but in a limited way.

And finally this life would be like the final stage or boss in videogames; you recover full Godhood and are free from limitation while still being human.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Could it be that actually the Game is not entirely about being limited humans but about recovering our Godhood while being human and incarnations are because we have not unlocked human Godhood which is the goal of the game ?

And finally this life would be like the final stage or boss in videogames; you recover full Godhood and are free from limitation while still being human.
Yup, that's it. You nailed it.

The point was about to see if, given just a few clues, we could go from this super low vibration back to our initial super high vibration DURING the same lifetime.

And then, as we go up the vibration ladder, we came up with this Illuminati gang to scare the shit out of us and test if we would fall in the "fear trap" and crash down in vibration again but it looks like we made it and the threshold of ascension seems to be that 2016 year where shift to a radically new "videogame level" as pierce the veil and remember who we were and gain back all our powers.

At least that's the pov of many spiritual discussions now. Being a left brainer, I read about this stuff but we will see in 2016. So many time those predictions failed although that's the 1st date that I hear Bashar talk about a specific date. He talked about 2012 but just as a threshold that will tip the scale from 51% darkness and 49% light to 51% light and 49% darkness.

As usual, time will tell. ;)

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

If we get this to work Merlin Forum is officially better than Hogwartz.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:If we get this to work Merlin Forum is officially better than Hogwartz.
Well it should be, I trained Dumbledore when he was just a kid. ;)

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Howartz - Wizardy School

Merlin World - Godhood School

God > Wizard

:mrgreen:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »