mpt

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
neil61

mpt

Post by neil61 »

Can I ask Merlin if it is still possible to get hold of a copy of the ebook that was used for mpt. I'm learning it from Jim Francis's book so it might just be exactly the same but you seem to have had some warm up exercise to get the twitch working. I assume you buried mpt a long time ago. but its some thing I'm just starting working on. I'm using the coin toss site that you gave me, but I am struggling to get the twitch working on a regular basis.
Cheers for any help.
Trini

Re: mpt

Post by Trini »

Tell me about mpt
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: mpt

Post by Merlin »

Trini wrote:Tell me about mpt
Mental Pendulum Technique.

It's basically what we call MT (Muscle Technique) in other threads. It's a technique that can be used to communicate with your SM using your own muscles (arms, fingers, toes, etc...).

First you need to train your SM using the muscle of your choice (ex: biceps) and then when your SM knows what is a YES and a NO, then you can ask your SM any questions you like and get an answer from your SM using this muscle (stiff or relax biceps).

You can learn more about it here.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=844" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin