Vampire/Zombie apocalype buffs

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
James Sawyer

Vampire/Zombie apocalype buffs

Post by James Sawyer »

Been a minute since my last tv show recommendation, Merliners.

For those of you into zombie, cool vampires, history, and ancient curses and weapons, boy do I have a show recommendation for you? :lol:

The Strain (2014)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqcuyXeN8O8[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Vampire/Zombie apocalype buffs

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:For those of you into zombie, cool vampires, history, and ancient curses and weapons, boy do I have a show recommendation for you? :lol:
How would you compare it with The Walking Dead Series? I'm rewatching all 3 seasons in a row these days. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1v0uFms68U[/youtube]

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: How would you compare it with The Walking Dead Series? I'm rewatching all 3 seasons in a row these days. :lol:
:lol: I thought I was the only one who re-watched the whole series. I just did that to get ready for the new season.

This one is not as good as The Walking Dead in the drama department but it makes up for it with the historical throwbacks and mythologies. And there is also a kickass kind of the undead that is CRAZY. Think of it as a mix of The Walking Dead & True Blood & World War Z (the movie).
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:Think of it as a mix of The Walking Dead & True Blood & World War Z (the movie).
Alright thanks, I will check it out. :D

You know what's weird? Is that ever since I have delved into this LOA and even spirituality and this parallel reality shifting and all, I understand now that realities are not solid blocks of concrete and just like movie strips, you can cut away a few frames and put in new ones or add in the middle of the strip a totally new slice of frames changing radically this way the movie ending.

What I'm saying is that there is a reality where zombies exist, and we can jump to this reality at anytime but we don't know the vibration of THIS reality, the vibration of the zombie reality and of course, how to shift to it. Which is not that bad when you think about it because it would suck to wake up and see a zombie chewing on my ankles one morning. :? :lol:

Btw, have you thought about restarting one day the LTP NAP or you think it's been there and done that for good?

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: What I'm saying is that there is a reality where zombies exist, and we can jump to this reality at anytime but we don't know the vibration of THIS reality, the vibration of the zombie reality and of course, how to shift to it. Which is not that bad when you think about it because it would suck to wake up and see a zombie chewing on my ankles one morning. :? :lol:
:lol: There's nothing about an apocalytpic zombie or vampire event that I want. When I was watching the first episode, it had me thinking of what movies had touched on a little in the past but hardly went into in depth. The whole parallel existence theme. With what we believe now about the frames, how nothing really moves or changes but shifts from one frame to another, I wonder how a movie could capture.
Merlin wrote: Btw, have you thought about restarting one day the LTP NAP or you think it's been there and done that for good?
Merlin
I am definitely restarting the LTP NAP again. The time loss was nuts. Didn't much care for how it was uncontrolled. I am reconsidering the wording; that could change the control aspect.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:I am definitely restarting the LTP NAP again. The time loss was nuts. Didn't much care for how it was uncontrolled. I am reconsidering the wording; that could change the control aspect.
The wording but mostly adapt it to the iNAP rules where you think of an event (ex: the black walls or moving an object) and then write a story about it to extract as much emotions as possible to tell our SM where we want to go.

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: The wording but mostly adapt it to the iNAP rules where you think of an event (ex: the black walls or moving an object) and then write a story about it to extract as much emotions as possible to tell our SM where we want to go.
Merlin, we may need to discuss this further. The emotion/credibility aspects are going to be tricky here.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:Merlin, we may need to discuss this further. The emotion/credibility aspects are going to be tricky here.
Yeah I know but I don't think it will be hard to find a "happy/surprised" emotion that will come after seeing an object move. We just have to watch magic shows on TV to know what it is to see an object one second and then see it disappear the next to have that feeling of "Holy shit :shock: it's gone :twisted: ".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yny0VDxgNwQ[/youtube]

Now as for the BELIEF pillar, believing that we will see a result after snapping our fingers is what will hurt the NAP but as I discussed recently, a lack of belief simply slows down the manifestation, it doesn't kill it completely.

Like Bashar said, as physical bodies, we should forget about trying to know how things will happen because the physical body has NO WAY of knowing that, only the Higher Mind know how to take you there, the physical body will perceive the change in vibration/reality only when it sees it change in front of it's eyes.

The EMOTION pillar is crucial though because it is the one that will guide the SM and HM as to which vibration to tune to.

I think that by leaving this one behind in the previous LTP NAP, we were close (ex: 105.0 or 105.1 instead of going precisely at 105.7) but not close enough to get there.

I think that everything was vague back in the 1st LTP NAP test. Not knowing very precisely what we wanted to see, which emotion to feel when the LTP frequency was reached, etc.

So that story should help a lot here as to tell our SM EXACTLY what we want to see.

What's kinda ironic is that YOU my friend are the perfect guinea pig for this because YOU KNOW what you have done with your back pain NAP. How you wrote each line, what you saw after reading them, which emotion you used once the goal was reached, etc...

I'm not saying that you will know instantly what to visualize or what to feel but at least you will know the process and the steps here.

1- Write down a desired scenario
2- Visualize it develop in your mind
3- Feel the emotion of having the goal unfold in front of you...

Get the idea?

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

^^^^ HOW DID HE DO THAT???? I MUST KNOW!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:^^^^ HOW DID HE DO THAT???? I MUST KNOW!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
He BELIEVED he could shift to another parallel reality where the bag of weed was NOT in his hands and *he shifted there* and then later on shifted back in this reality where he has it in his hands.

Our SM and HM does this shift, I know because James and I both shifted through time and space and trust me on that, it was NOT done with our conscious mind. :lol:

Now as to how to get in touch with your HM to actually shift, that's another story.

You will see more and more of these kids with these super powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mSP3zU_nHs[/youtube]

Merlin