All roads lead to a frequency shift

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
James Sawyer

All roads lead to a frequency shift

Post by James Sawyer »

It's interesting that we are exploring NAPs to shift frequencies to where and what we want. And many of us have experienced success across the four major life goals that most humanity is preoccupied with and craves.

I was discussing frequency shifts as a conception of our physical reality with a friend (a hippie who claims to see energy rising out of her hands :lol:). As a mostly right brainer, it's only because physics supports this conceptualization that I've become a believer although I would've eventually seen the light (or the frequency wave :lol:).

Anyway, she sent me this excerpt from Tolle's writings (he's like the more ethereal and Zen version of our pal Bashar):

"The key is to be in a state of permanent connectedness with your inner body - to feel it at all times. This will rapidly deepen and transform your life. The more consciousness you direct into the inner body, the higher its vibrational frequency becomes, much like a light that grows brighter as you turn up the dimmer switch and so increase the flow of electricity. At this higher energy level, negativity cannot affect you anymore, and you tend to attract new circumstances that reflect this higher frequency."

So it seems like the frequency shift is the destination with many roads leading to it. With our NAPs, we aim to bypass the CM and its survival mechanism of filtering our desires and instructions according to a pre-determined matrix.

Good luck to our mostly left brainer brethren with the 'inner body connectedness' (Not mocking it by the way.....if someone has solid, consistent results with them, it will be easily added to my testing adventures).
MonsterLord

Re: All roads lead to a frequency shift

Post by MonsterLord »

If you think this Tolle's writing is good this one will blow your mind:

"Question: I don't agree that the body needs to die.
I am convinced that we can achieve physical immortality. We believe in death and that'swhy the body dies.

Tolle answers:

The body does not die because you believe in death. The body exists, or seems to because you believe in death. Body and death are part of the same illusion, created by the egoic mode of consciousness, which has no awareness of the Source of life and sees itself as separate and constantly under threat. So it creates the illusion that you are a body, a dense, physical vehicle
that is constantly under threat. To perceive yourself as a vulnerable body that was born and a little later dies - that's
the illusion. Body and death: one illusion.
You cannot have
one without the other.
You want to keep one side of the illusion
and get rid of the other, but that is
impossible. Either you keep all of
it or you relinquish all of it.
However, you cannot escape from
the body,
nor do you have to. The body is an
incredible
misperception of your true nature. But your true nature is concealed somewhere within that illusion, not outside it, so the body is still the only point of access to it. If you saw an angel but mistook it for a stone statue, all you would have to do is adjust your vision and look mo re closely at the "stone statue," not start looking somewhere else. You would then find that there never was a stone statue."

"Question: If belief in death creates the body, why does an animal have a body? An animal doesn't have an ego, and it doesn't believe in death....

Tolle Answers:

But it still dies, or seems to. Remember that your perception of the world is
a reflection of your state of consciousness. You are not separate from it, and there is no objective world out there.
Every moment, your consciousness creates the world that you inhabit.
One of the greatest insights that has come out of modern physics is that of the unity between the observer and the observed: the person conducting the experiment - the observing consciousness - cannot be separated from the observed phenomena, and a different way of looking causes the observed phenomena to behave differently. If you believe, on a deep level, in separation and the struggle for survival, then you see that belief reflected all around you and your perceptions are governed by fear. You inhabit a world of death and of
bodies fighting, killing, and devouring each other.
Nothing is what it seems to be. The world that you create and see through the egoic mind may seem a very imperfect place, even a vale of tears. But whatever you perceive is only a kind of symbol, like an image in a dream.
It is how your consciousness interprets and interacts with the molecular energy dance of the universe. This energy is the raw material of so-called physical reality. You see it interms of bodies and birth and death, or as a struggle for survival. An infinite number of completely different interpretations, completely different worlds, is possible and, in fact, exists - all depending on the perceiving consciousness. Every being is a focal point of consciousness, and every such focal
point creates its own world, although all those worlds are interconnected. There is
a human world, an ant world, a dolphin
world, and so on. There are countless beings whose consciousness frequency is so different from yours that you are probably unaware of their existen
ce, as they are ofyours. Highly conscious beings who are aware of their connectedness with the Source and with each other would inhabit a world
that to you would appear as a heavenly
realm- and yet all worlds are ultimately one."

There is more to Tolle's response but I copied what I think is the most interesting part regarding to this research. If you want to read the rest you can do it here:

http://www.mindwell.be/ebooks/thepowerofnow.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just search for "order of reality".

I didn't copied the rest because it is really a fucking pain in the ass to copy the Power of Now into any forum, it is in a format that when copy separates all words and you have to manually fixed. Anyway hope it helps.

And yes James, this is very interesting indeed.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Tolle is right about the fact that the SM is controlling the body and the body of BOTH humans and animals will degenerate over time because those are the DEFAULT beliefs created by the Collective Consciousness or if you prefer, the basic rules that everyone incarnating here will be linked to during our life.

However, what he doesn't seem to get is that WE CAN ALTER THOSE BELIEFS and our DNA, I did it with my arm red spot, David did it on his brown hair, Carbian did it on his skeleton to grow taller and many others have done the same too.

Now the cells may be programmed to die but who knows where we can push this so that we can use a NAP to grow brand new cells that will take the place of the old cells that die which are usually the #1 cause of death.

When your cells have divided 50 times or so they stop dividing and then they die and this leaves a whole kinda like removing 1 brick of the building but not replacing it with a new one. This is what causes a 220 lb 6 ft men to die at 5 feet and be less than 100 lb.

Another way to age less than normal, is to live in the now but I don't know how we can do that exactly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKgaMLly_Ko[/youtube]

Here's Bashar on the topic.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Tolle was talking about immortaliy not stopping aging.

You can stop qging and you would still die in an accident or some shit; it make tahe thousands of years but it will happen.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Tolle was talking about immortaliy not stopping aging.

You can stop qging and you would still die in an accident or some shit; it make tahe thousands of years but it will happen.
Well I heard Bashar say in another video that his own people die so if these guys die, I think we will too but again, we don't know how far we can take it. In another video he said that some humans have lived well over 900 years here and since we are dealing with cutting edge tools to play with this beliefs stuff, I think that those interested in pushing the iNAPs to the limit will discover the way to manifest whatever they want and fast.

You know what, I don't mind because who wants to be immortal and live forever and ever and ever and ever and ever. Might be fun for the next 1,000 years but after 350,000,000 years you might get tired of being here and yet 350 Million years is NOTHING compared to eternity.

Those who want to be immortal are just plain stupid and think super short term only, they don't even understand what they are getting into.

Personally, I would like to live maybe 500 years and that's about it. I think you will have the time to travel many many times around the globe, meet some cute girls everywhere, learn all the musical instruments and different languages you want to and so much more.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

500 years is top short if you take in count other realities. Pretty much you need ltp to achieve thpse lifespans and with that achieved earth is an atom of a grain of salt in a beach.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Now an interesting question wpuld be:

Is death on bashar planet forced or a choice ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Now an interesting question wpuld be:

Is death on bashar planet forced or a choice ?
The way I understand it, no matter which incarnation you decide to go through, you set yourself a limit to get out of it and death is just the ticket out.

I heard him say that his years are 10 for each 1 of ours so the 30 years of channeling he did here with Daryl, equals 300 for Bashar. So if you die here and reincarnate as a Ssassani, you will live 300+ years before getting out while here it's 100 or so by default but again, we just don't know how much we can push this further with NAPs.

As usual, Time & Testing will tell. ;)

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

But you pretty much set yourself countless limits per soul agreement and we use naps to bypass them I dont sed why death would be different.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:But you pretty much set yourself countless limits per soul agreement and we use naps to bypass them I dont sed why death would be different.
Yeah but the thing is, we do NOT master NAPs yet so we don't know what they can or can't do. The LTP NAP might work one day or... it may never. So until somebody makes it work and jumps in teleportation 5-6 times all across the room in 1 second, I won't know how far we can push this death thing here on earth.

Because if we can make it work, we basically take over our soul. :lol: :lol: We don't need it because WE... will decide which incarnation or parallel reality we want to shift to, how long we will want to stay in it (2 seconds or 2 millennium) and cheat death because we will be able to shift back in time so go from 90 years old back to our 20s.

This is why I have doubts about the LTP but again, who knows!!! I know James said he will restart it one day so what do you think James? You think you will be able to jump through time & space at will one day?

The funny thing is that IF... we can make it work, then it will be THE BEST incarnation EVER beating down ever Bashar's and even Jedis.

Merlin