inap with eft help

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
rodney

inap with eft help

Post by rodney »

recently i saw an healing technique called eft. emotional freedom technique. i am currently testing with my hearing problem the healing process alrady began in my body. i loose weight the pain in my arm gone slowly. my hearing problem stay but i belive there will be progres sooner or later. i want to take process further with eye color change. in my position it seems easy to me coz my eyes are hazel it contains green and brown color i plan to spread green to all. with the help of eft it seems it makes things easy. i learned eft fixes the harmony of energiy in your body in 5 minutes. its prooven scientifically. i thing with that harmony and good planned inap progress gain speed. i will tell u the results after one month test. if i haer and have green eyes we probably find the fastest method other wise we add one more ineffective method to the list. wish me luck.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: inap with eft help

Post by Merlin »

rodney wrote:recently i saw an healing technique called eft. emotional freedom technique. i am currently testing with my hearing problem the healing process alrady began in my body. i loose weight the pain in my arm gone slowly. my hearing problem stay but i belive there will be progres sooner or later. i want to take process further with eye color change. in my position it seems easy to me coz my eyes are hazel it contains green and brown color i plan to spread green to all. with the help of eft it seems it makes things easy. i learned eft fixes the harmony of energiy in your body in 5 minutes. its prooven scientifically. i thing with that harmony and good planned inap progress gain speed. i will tell u the results after one month test. if i haer and have green eyes we probably find the fastest method other wise we add one more ineffective method to the list. wish me luck.
Hi Rodney,

I moved this thread in the GD forum because in the SM and LOA forum, we test only NAPs and nothing else unless you already have tested a new technique and have solid results to show us which is not the case here.

EFT has been discussed here over and over across the years and when it works, it works part time but usually the problem comes back sooner or later because it has not been able to remove all the deep rooted limiting beliefs on that topic.

So good luck but I doubt you will come back with kick ass results with this technique.

Also, when you test a technique, never add to it a 2nd one because if it works, you will never know which one worked.

Merlin