Bashar on reality: you are the reality you are in

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Bashar on reality: you are the reality you are in

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Something Bashar said in another one of his videos, is that for a lot of beings, the idea of beings living in a single planet is ridiculous and they say basically "Lol, they live in the surface of a ball?"

So either other races have mastered manifestation or they have interplanetary technology.
Yeah it's the RFRKTHRM. An alien race in the shape of metallic rubber bands (go figure what that means! :? ).

I remember doing a NAP to contact them but it failed. :? Or maybe it worked but it is blocked at the SM or HM level. :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss8zTiKy2YI[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Why would the HM block it? HM is not a bitch.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Why would the HM block it? HM is not a bitch.
Mostly blocked between the SM and the CM because of beliefs that it's too good to be true. :roll:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yup seems to be the case.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin our erstwhile founder -opines When I will see Bob and Bruce get younger and younger and not grayer and fatter, I will shut my big mouth and raise my glass to them but so far, they seem to be on the downhill slope. :?
Merlin Eh,

LOL yeah I concur-yet here I am greybeard and all. But at the moment vanity is a luxury I don't have time for ,I am content to be merely strong , healthy,and physically competent ..I'm not interested in being a fat slob, and I do see this so very often
in my many interactions w/younger folks and so many older people..it is almost unreal, once you notice this..
As long as I can train and think clearly about just what I take into my body and mind.I'm good.so- my primary interest now is that my continued existence be such that I'm still having fun..Plus finding that genetic switch and frequency changing enigma..

wireman--Cheerz Boyz and Girlz.. :SupNap: