Balancing energy by numbers

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Dante13

Re: Balancing energy by numbers

Post by Dante13 »

Hi, this technology of numbers is not new , Grigorio Gravoboi (russian) has a book full of numbers for almost 1000 diseases.

D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dante13 wrote:Hi, this technology of numbers is not new , Grigorio Gravoboi (russian) has a book full of numbers for almost 1000 diseases.

D
Hi Dante 13 and welcome to the board.

Would you have this list of numbers btw?

Merlin
Dante13

Post by Dante13 »

Yes, I have a book in word format partially translated. I've worked with this numbers for some months now and they worked for me.
This book is of public domain at some russian sites so I do not think there are copyright issues. Let me know where to send you a copy.

D.
mitch

Post by mitch »

i think you are talking about this grabovoi system - there are some books free on the web - you can translate easy with google translator:
http://life-saver.narod.ru/library.htm

or a list of numbers:

http://life-saver.narod.ru/Library/Vokc/ogl_v.htm

i tried them - unfortunately without any success.

mitch
Dante13

Post by Dante13 »

mitch wrote:i think you are talking about this grabovoi system - there are some books free on the web - you can translate easy with google translator:
http://life-saver.narod.ru/library.htm

or a list of numbers:

http://life-saver.narod.ru/Library/Vokc/ogl_v.htm

i tried them - unfortunately without any success.

mitch
Yes, those are the numbers I talked about.

Mith, they were of no use for you? I would like to know how did you apply them and also if you read the book "Resurrection and Eternal Life" (first chapters) where Grabovoi kind of lays down the foundations and axioms of his system

I've received training on these methods (and even practiced them long before the training) so I want to know what it is that for some people the numbers work and why not for some others.

D.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dante13 wrote: I've received training on these methods (and even practiced them long before the training) so I want to know what it is that for some people the numbers work and why not for some others.
Hi Dante13,

I sent you a PM (look upper right corner) about the book.

Btw, what would be the proper training for those numbers?

Merlin
Dante13

Post by Dante13 »

During the training, I was really surprised because nobody asked how the system really was suppose to work. We just received instructions on how to apply the different methods within the System (Numbers, Visualizations, Objects, etc) by ways of the Intent of our Soul/Consciousness.

It might be that one needs first to have at least some basic understanding of how they work so our Subconscious mind does not offer any resistance to this new belief, or it maybe that your mind already knows this is possible and you only need to apply them.

Just visualize a Sphere of white-silver color in front of you, visualize the code o numbers within the Sphere and with your Consciousness and the Intent of Healing what you need, transfer this Information (Sphere/Numbers) into your Body's Solar Plexus or Pineal Gland.

D.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright the download worked, thanks Dante13.

Here's the link to download the ebook.

http://www.easy-share.com/1914311836/Recovering" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dante13 wrote:Just visualize a Sphere of white-silver color in front of you, visualize the code o numbers within the Sphere and with your Consciousness and the Intent of Healing what you need, transfer this Information (Sphere/Numbers) into your Body's Solar Plexus or Pineal Gland.

D.
Ok some more questions.

So visualizing a white ball with the number in the book that will fix us and then letting that ball into our body should take us about 5 seconds or less right?

Is that all we have to do?

Do we do this once every hour/day/week/month???

Thanks

Merlin
mitch

Post by mitch »

@dante13:

i did it this way you mentioned:

Just visualize a Sphere of white-silver ... eal Gland.

i have tried a couple of weeks -may be not long enough, but to be honest i had no feeling neither much believe that it would work for me..
:) mitch