Balancing energy by numbers

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Balancing energy by numbers

Post by Merlin »

I didn't know if I should put this in the SM forum or the Metaphysical because it's a mix of both.

We know that we are energy and each atom has it's own frequency and we know that our SM is emitting the vibration of what we want to attract in order to attract it. I remember reading about the research made by Dr. Royal Raymond Rife in the early 30s where he noticed that if you send a a specific frequency to a virus, it would literally explode. He called it his MOR (Mortal Oscillatory Rate).

Today I went to the Conscious Media Network website to see the new interview this month and there is one made with Lloyd Mear who tested the impact of numbers :shock: on the human body and it turns out that different numbers would have different impact.

It looks like our consciousness would see an intent hidden inside each specific number and convert it into a frequency that would heal a specific part of the body. Just repeating this number 10 times would be enough for the consciousness to fix the health problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01m08fGFzN4[/youtube]

Now with our My Desktop Therapist software, I thought that it would be cool to add just another line of text with a specific number and see if it has an impact on our body.

I sent him an email to have the complete list of frequencies/numbers he found that has in healing the body and post it on my website the minute I got it but in the interview he gave a number that helped heal her wife which was "778899003" so I inserted it in my MDT software routine just for fun.

You can do the same of you want to, you have nothing to lose and if it improves your health please let us know. I will talk about him also about frequency to fix other things then health problem.

What if a specific number gets rid of negative beliefs related to money or weight loss, or relationship problems, can you imagine a mix of those frequencies, the MDT software and NAPs could do??

Cheers,

Merlin
Willem888

Re: Balancing energy by numbers

Post by Willem888 »

Great Merlin,

I like it, and think that it can work since everything has a frequency.

All the best,
Willem888
Tre

Post by Tre »

I can see this working. I have always been interested in Numberology & used it in my life. I believe that numbers play a big part in our lives. This is really interesting & looking forward to more of this subject.
Abundance Queen

Post by Abundance Queen »

Merlin wrote:I didn't know if I should put this in the SM forum or the Metaphysical because it's a mix of both.

We know that we are energy and each atom has it's own frequency and we know that our SM is emitting the vibration of what we want to attract in order to attract it. I remember reading about the research made by Dr. Royal Raymond Rife in the early 30s where he noticed that if you send a a specific frequency to a virus, it would literally explode. He called it his MOR (Mortal Oscillatory Rate).

Today I went to the Conscious Media Network website to see the new interview this month and there is one made with Lloyd Mear who tested the impact of numbers :shock: on the human body and it turns out that different numbers would have different impact.

It looks like our consciousness would see an intent hidden inside each specific number and convert it into a frequency that would heal a specific part of the body. Just repeating this number 10 times would be enough for the consciousness to fix the health problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01m08fGFzN4[/youtube]

Now with our My Desktop Therapist software, I thought that it would be cool to add just another line of text with a specific number and see if it has an impact on our body.

I sent him an email to have the complete list of frequencies/numbers he found that has in healing the body and post it on my website the minute I got it but in the interview he gave a number that helped heal her wife which was "778899003" so I inserted it in my MDT software routine just for fun.

You can do the same of you want to, you have nothing to lose and if it improves your health please let us know. I will talk about him also about frequency to fix other things then health problem.

What if a specific number gets rid of negative beliefs related to money or weight loss, or relationship problems, can you imagine a mix of those frequencies, the MDT software and NAPs could do??

Cheers,

Merlin
This is very interesting.........did you ever get the complete list of numbers to use???
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Abundance Queen wrote:This is very interesting.........did you ever get the complete list of numbers to use???
I thought he would give the list of frequencies for free but when he asked me for $100+ I said no thanks because to me, this information should be given away to the population for free.

Everytime someone tries to sell me his technique I take a step back because I don't know if they are legitimate or not.

Merlin
Abundance Queen

Post by Abundance Queen »

Merlin wrote:
Abundance Queen wrote:This is very interesting.........did you ever get the complete list of numbers to use???
I thought he would give the list of frequencies for free but when he asked me for $100+ I said no thanks because to me, this information should be given away to the population for free.

Everytime someone tries to sell me his technique I take a step back because I don't know if they are legitimate or not.

Merlin

ok.......did you think the number up above 778899003 was just for a general well being, could a person use this detrimentally for instance??
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Not really thought about it.

Merlin
mitch

Post by mitch »

See this - could be interesting -
http://plusdeviebehappy.com/essayez.asp

:) mitch
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mitch wrote:See this - could be interesting -
http://plusdeviebehappy.com/essayez.asp

Des résultats positifs avec ça???

Does it work for you? Seems a little simple. Just watchin the number 22 or 66 or 120.

Anyway, good luck.

Merlin
mitch

Post by mitch »

i found it today in a german energy medicine forum. i will give it a try. one should decide for one number and watch it once a day for seven days. since it lasts only 20 or 30 seconds each time its not such a waste of time....