Bashar on Lucid Dreams

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Bashar on Lucid Dreams

Post by Merlin »

Many people throughout the years have posted in the LOA and SM forum about Lucid dreaming or LDs but very few people mastered it.

Lucid dreams for those who don't know is those rare dreams where you know that you are in a dream but you can control it so if you want to fly, you fly and then control where you are going, etc...

I don't recall if anyone did a NAP on it like I advised them to but if they did, I never heard form them. :?

I am posting this thread in the GD forum because this video from Bashar and a seminar I just listened on this LD topic may be one of the weirdest one that he brought up so far. :lol:

Basically, when a person asked him if he was dreaming, he replied by saying that his entire group have become master of lucid dreams and they have learned to NEVER WAKE UP so they can do whatever they want and never have to eat, poop, sleep, etc ! Holy shit. :shock: :shock:

In this video below, he talks about the mechanism that our soul uses to create the physical body by dreaming about it and when you die, it's like the soul wakes up from the dream and realized that physical reality was just that, a dream. :?

So from what I understand it, dreaming and controlling our life in a lucid dream would be a way to reverse engineer our life. Instead of going from a soul's pov which is totally unlimited and dream to be in a crappy physical reality, we can go from this shitty 3D reality with our tons of limitations and dream to be back at the soul level where we can do whatever we want like Bashar and his people are doing right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T5ZLdD7Pkw[/youtube]

Kinda weird isn't it. :lol:

Now the only question is...

What the hell happens to the physical body while we live those 100s of years in a lucid dream? :lol: :lol:

Anyway, long story short... it looks like that if we want to get those LTP powers, we will have to do a NAP and master lucid dreaming and start living our desired life in this dream state.

Sounds like cheating but hey, if our souls and Bashar's people are all doing it then why the heck can't we do it too? :?

Another reason for learning this is to be able to get answers while in this state. We can converse with our Higher Mind and get all the answers on how to change our beliefs/vibration instantly or improve NAPs all together.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Re: Bashar on Lucid Dreams

Post by MonsterLord »

I have to make a correction here Merlin, going by this video and the other one I told you about that was deleted from Youtube where Bashar talked about this more on detail.

It is not that they go to sleep and remain with their bodies sleeping like mummies for 100s years. What I understood happen is that they come back to the waking world, BUT they brought back all the LD attributes back into the waking reality as well.

When we have lucid dreams we have lucid dreams, then we wake up and it ends. What happened here is that the LD didn't ended, but it continued on in the physical. Thus the dream and waking realities were fused. They never need to go to sleep because they are always sleeping and they don't need to wake up either because they are always awakened.
jeromeec7

Post by jeromeec7 »

actually my inap is on lucid dream. just didnt want to report in until i get solid results xD . i ld like twice a week or more if i put effort.. trying to do a nap on becoming a natural lucid dreamer.. hopefully every night :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:BUT they brought back all the LD attributes back into the waking reality as well.
What happened here is that the LD didn't ended
No, that's not what he said in the last seminar I listened to yesterday. He really said "WE NEVER WOKE UP" and then said "That is why we don't need to eat or sleep...".

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

jeromeec7 wrote:actually my inap is on lucid dream. just didnt want to report in until i get solid results xD . i ld like twice a week or more if i put effort.. trying to do a nap on becoming a natural lucid dreamer.. hopefully every night :)
Good, :SupNap:

Then as I said to anyone talking about LD before, come back here when you start mastering this concept because we could get some kick ass answers like how to improve NAPs etc...

If we can converse with our HM in LD then we have just hit the jackpot because he has all the answers because at this level, we have bypassed the SM's filter and all its limiting beliefs.

Merlin
jeromeec7

Post by jeromeec7 »

Got something interesting from some site. Worth looking at dreams a different way.

"Lucid dreaming takes place in the template level reality, that border line between the non-physical Higher mind and the Physical mind, is the reality where you plan out the idea of your day, your life, like a blueprint, like a chart. And when you dream you can go back there and see the agreements and themes you’ve chosen to explore and go about rearranging these things from within the template reality, and thus then when you reconnect with physical reality you can experience the manifestation, Physically, of the rearrangement you have made in the energetic quasi-physical template level reality, that determines all shapes and sizes of things, all physical experiences that you have."

"So lucid dreaming is in a sense allowing yourself to wake up closer to being the Higher mind expression, closer to being in balance with the higher mind in that template level reality." << whatever this means
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

jeromeec7 wrote:Got something interesting from some site. Worth looking at dreams a different way.
You watched the video I posted above, that's exactly what he says. ;)

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:BUT they brought back all the LD attributes back into the waking reality as well.
What happened here is that the LD didn't ended
No, that's not what he said in the last seminar I listened to yesterday. He really said "WE NEVER WOKE UP" and then said "That is why we don't need to eat or sleep...".

Merlin
Yes; they never woke up because the dream never ended. Not im the sense of laying like a mummy.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

To be honest,I don't know to much around dreams to give a complete view of what their purpose is in ascension.I will say on the other hand that the keys to manifesting things here is the same as to a dream.Like flying.I can remember my dreams well since I started meditating and can to some degree "snap back" and realize I'm asleep (this happens very rarely but most of the times but I do remember my dreams).Lucid Dreaming isn't my focus but I can do it unintentionally sometimes.Basically,I fly when I do that by believing since this is a dream,I can do whatever I want (something told to me by my parents,and we know how powerful beliefs are if they're told by parents at a young age).It all has to clearly do with belief.Deeper states of relaxation and focus can also give this effect.Only reason why you don't see people flying is cause even if they do get to those deeper levels,they still have negative beliefs in the back of their head.Ironically,the same is for dreams (there are times where in a dream if someone is trying to get you and you really feel as though you can't escape,you're NOT escaping).Just my thoughts.Lol,plot twist:Human Dreams are the Soul's hint at telling us that none of this is actually as real as we think.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Remember the experience of the guy I quoted where he found himself "in a differemt kind of physical focus"? I think is the same but deeper