Bashar on Lucid Dreams

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
James Sawyer

Re: Bashar on Lucid Dreams

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: What the hell happens to the physical body while we live those 100s of years in a lucid dream? :lol: :lol:
I look forward to finishing the rest of the video but I had that question come to mind immediately.

If any of Bashar's (or others) beliefs are true, the physical body and all the physical manifestations we see around us are WITHIN the consciousness (or soul). That means they dissolve and reform to whatever reality that the LD takes you.

It seems almost too good to be true. So bloody worth an LTP NAP :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:If any of Bashar's (or others) beliefs are true, the physical body and all the physical manifestations we see around us are WITHIN the consciousness (or soul). That means they dissolve and reform to whatever reality that the LD takes you.
Basically, the whole point of LDs is to make you control the reality around you. So you start inside a dream first and then you either stay in your dream forever (whatever that may mean :? ) or you wake up in this reality and then try to apply what you did in LDs but in "real" life this time.

So this could be the precursor to the LTP NAP. Once you see the walls color change instantly in your LD by snapping your finger and getting some type of feeling at this moment, then you try to remember this feeling and then implant it in your LTP iNAP during the recording. :twisted:

In fact come to think of it, THIS could be the technique to use for ANY goal we might have trouble attracting because we either don't remember or have at that moment the right emotion or belief when you record your iNAP.

The dream state would be your practice room in a sense. :lol:

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Hm,worth looking into.Sounds like fun
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

James Sawyer wrote:
Merlin wrote: What the hell happens to the physical body while we live those 100s of years in a lucid dream? :lol: :lol:
I look forward to finishing the rest of the video but I had that question come to mind immediately.
My understanding is that when they "wake up" in the physical the Lucid Dream continues. It is confusing because we associate "waking up" with attaining control over the physical body and reality rather than the ending of the experience.

You see when you wake up the dream ends, then you get to the physical reality.

My understanding here is that simply the Lucid Dream carry on to the physical, thus they never "wake up" and as such they merge the physical and LD reality.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:My understanding here is that simply the Lucid Dream carry on to the physical, thus they never "wake up" and as such they merge the physical and LD reality.
Yeah that's what I get form it too. They didn't stay in the dream, they transfered the controlling power from the LD to the real life reality.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yup the LD gets transefered, particularily the hotline with the SM or the HM you have in LDs.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Well,maybe you guys have found another "key" I guess hahahahah.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Anyone down to try any test?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Yup the LD gets transefered, particularily the hotline with the SM or the HM you have in LDs.
More like the hotline between the HM and the CM by bypassing the SM with all its stupid beliefs.

Before we master this "transfer of powers" from dream to reality, we will need to master this LD thing so this will take a NAP to remember your dreams and start controlling them.

This will be STEP #1 and then STEP #2 will be to communicate with the HM at the dream level (or template reality level like Bashar calls it) to learn how we can transfer this control thing in the reality world.

That should be interesting. :?

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

So,is this going to be your new game plan forward Merlin?Or do you have other game plans starting up as well?