Bashar on Lucid Dreams

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Raiko

Re: Bashar on Lucid Dreams

Post by Raiko »

Then again,there's really no need for plans.Pretty much we all know what we would need to do (4 pillars).At this point,you'd just be applying them to different things to get the same result so oh well.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:So,is this going to be your new game plan forward Merlin?Or do you have other game plans starting up as well?
Since Sept. 1991, I only had ONE thing in mind and that's TOTAL financial independence and that is what I will focus on.

If you guys want to guinea pig this LD NAP, go ahead.

Good luck. :SupNap:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I think this is the first time Bashar gives somewhat practical instructions.

There is an entire community of lucid dreaming, if this is the road to LTPhood I wonder why no one there has ever achieved it, perhaps it did not occured to them to take this to the next level.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

There are tons of sites that give out very detailed steps to it.Dream Views is very professional if your interested.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

And damn.Since 1991.I wasn't even thought of back then.Its a miracle you haven't loss your patience.That's literally 13 years of your life,not counting the other 23 (I think it was) you spent studying XDD.Did you ever go to College for any of this?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I think this is the first time Bashar gives somewhat practical instructions.

There is an entire community of lucid dreaming, if this is the road to LTPhood I wonder why no one there has ever achieved it, perhaps it did not occured to them to take this to the next level.
Lucid dreaming as been discusses here over and over (way back to 2009 2-3 months after this forum was crreated) but NOBODY has mastered it so it was always moved to the back burners.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/search ... d+dreaming" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We all know their awesome power of mastering the dream reality but again nobody found a way to transfer this type of power to the real life even using a NAP.

Then again maybe the succeeded and are having fun in some other reality but they never came back here to tell us alright. :roll:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:And damn.Since 1991.I wasn't even thought of back then.Its a miracle you haven't loss your patience.That's literally 13 years of your life,not counting the other 23 (I think it was) you spent studying XDD.Did you ever go to College for any of this?
From 1991 to 2014 that's 23 years, not 13 and yes I got out of College with my degree in Aeronautics but soon realized that NOBODY gets rich with a job so I threw the college diploma in the garbage and learned how to attract REAL MONEY.

You can learn more about my research on money here...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1841" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

My mom is trying to start her own business.That was a ton of info to suck in (mostly cause I rarely ever study things like that),but she could probably use a few pointers on it.As for making a rocket and NAP for it,she's automatically out.Not because she doesn't believe in things like that,I just know how she is XD.Grew up in a strong Christian home and she'll think of an NAP as "brainwashing from the devil". Dear god...still puzzles me how I became an atheist lol.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Grew up in a strong Christian home and she'll think of an NAP as "brainwashing from the devil".
Yeah my dad is like that too. :roll:

You gotta laugh at this and just go on with your NAP.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Tell me about it :roll: