I dont understand Bashar here

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: I dont understand Bashar here

Post by MonsterLord »

Do you remember which one of the semminars?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Do you remember which one of the semminars?
Nope. :lol:

I think I heard another one lately on Youtube too.

Just type ascension and look up for testimonials or things like that.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Ah I see, well thanks anyway. I think this discussion solved my questions almost to its entirely.

Im satisfied.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Ah I see, well thanks anyway. I think this discussion solved my questions almost to its entirely.

Im satisfied.
Glad I could help. ;)

We still have a long way left to go to figure this all out, but we'll get there. one day. :?

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

O.O how the hell can you guys have conversations like this without your brain's exploding.I got loss the second Merlin started talking about Motherships lol
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:I got loss the second Merlin started talking about Motherships lol
It's an alien invasion of SOULS.... :shock: RUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN. :?

Merlin :lol:
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Okay I think I am beginning to understand now. But I am confused about this a bit.

Are we parts of All That Is, or everyone of us is a complete All That Is unto itself?
We are all a finger on this All that is hand. To get the knowledge and power of this All that is, we need to raise our vibration and go up the ladder from soul to oversoul all the way to All that is.

Merlin
Now THAT sounds like fun.If we can't get rid of Limiting Beliefs though and take control of our OWN Reality bubble,we may as well forget it.In a way,it's sort of motivation :twisted:
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:
Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Okay I think I am beginning to understand now. But I am confused about this a bit.

Are we parts of All That Is, or everyone of us is a complete All That Is unto itself?
We are all a finger on this All that is hand. To get the knowledge and power of this All that is, we need to raise our vibration and go up the ladder from soul to oversoul all the way to All that is.

Merlin
Now THAT sounds like fun.
It sure does and WE WILL get there one way or another, even if that means dying and seeing it after death.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I think this analogy is accuarate:

Each one of you is a universal being, each one is omnipresent. It may seem staggering at first, but I am as sure of this as that I stand before you. How can the spirit help being omnipresent? It has neither length, nor breadth, nor thickness, nor any material attribute whatsoever; and if we are all spirits we cannot be limited by space. Space only limits space, matter matter. If we were limited to this body we would be a material something. Body and soul and everything would be material, and such words as "living in the body", "embodying the soul" would be only words used for convenience; beyond that they would have no meaning. Many of you remember the definition I gave of the soul; that each soul is a circle whose centre is in one point and circumference nowhere. The centre is where the body is, and the activity is manifested there. You are omnipresent; only you have the consciousness of being concentrated in one point. That point has taken up particles of matter, and formed them into a machine to express itself. That through which it expresses itself is called the body. So you are everywhere; when one body or machine fails, you, the centre, move on and take up other particles of matter, finer or grosser, and work through that. This is man. And what is God? God is a circle with its circumference nowhere and centre everywhere.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Not sure about you but for me, I ONLY do this spiritual research to master the LOA and attract what I want.

I couldn't care less about all these levels of souls, spirits, oversouls and what have you. :roll:

Maybe I am here to extract a life experience and if so then I just ask this God (or bigger side of myself because we are all part of this big God) to give me or help me find the tools to extract the most out of this present incarnation.

Because doing standing still, watching my life go away and not have what I want is killing me so why not manifest a plane to crash on my house so that this boredom ends and not just for me but to anyone out there who want more from life but can't have it right now.

I don't get the point of incarnating to suffer or bitch for YEARS EVEN if I understand the LOA principles that the more you focus on bitching the more crap you will attract.

I mean ok, the soul gets bored of instantly manifesting whatever it wants prior to birth or after death of the physical body but why MAINTAIN a state of boredom or agony year after year? :? I man poor little physical body down here, that's cruel and almost evil. :evil:

Why not GET IT that feeling of agony or boredom for 3 seconds and once the soul felt it, commands the HM to MOVE ON and let the physical body attract what it wants so that it manifest a DIFFERENT FEELING? Everyone will win.

If Bashar is right and the soul makes us shift BILLIONS of frame per second, there is A LOT :shock: of BILLIONS of frame in 80-90 years so again, why not help the physical bodies to shift in a MAJOR WAY their vibration and lives so that they extract MORE to life than a boring moment stretched waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long here.

Anyway, I think I will get it only when I die because this stupid human game and seeing all these people suffering and not feeling happy because they do not know exactly how to attract their goal, makes me sad for all of them. :( I'm not just talking about our forum here but many people on other LOA forums too who just don't know how to manifest a goal. :roll:

Maybe this is why the spiritual community is so fascinated these days by this Ascension thing, because like me, they also are sick and tired of all those limitations and hope that their souls will make them RADICALLY jump higher in vibration so that we can get passed those limitations and start feeling as free as our HM, soul and spirits are.

Merlin