I dont understand Bashar here

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

I dont understand Bashar here

Post by MonsterLord »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyRh_zgbFW4[/youtube]

Supposedly the ultimate experience is to become One with The One. But you dont lose your individuality but that makes no sense; if ypu keep your indoviduality it means you are not truly The One or truly became The One.

Now as I understand it to be; it would be similar like if I shifted my frequency.to the parallel reality in which I am Richard (Merlin); though I am still I; I would experience myself as Merlin.

However this also makes no sense because The One has no parallel realities as it is One and encompass all realities.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: I dont understand Bashar here

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Supposedly the ultimate experience is to become One with The One. But you dont lose your individuality but that makes no sense; if ypu keep your indoviduality it means you are not truly The One or truly became The One.

Now as I understand it to be; it would be similar like if I shifted my frequency.to the parallel reality in which I am Richard (Merlin); though I am still I; I would experience myself as Merlin.
Forgotten this clip already? ;) :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAGTHcqST8#t=97[/youtube]

You don't lose your identity, YOU BECOME EVERYTHING. So if you jumped from A to B, you BOTH know A and B, it's not a AB merge here.

It's like adding a 2nd laser beam reading the DVD at the same time. You just now watch 2 movies at the same time, that's all. You will not see The Terminator on the deserted island of Cast away with Tom Hanks here :lol: you will just be aware of the 2 movies playing at the same time.

So in this case scenario, you will be aware of your life and my life at the same time. Might be super confusing though. :? :lol: But at least you could ask yourself a question and answer it right away. :lol: :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

It solves the question experientially but not all of it.

How can an individual that by definition is separate become everything and STILL be an individual ? If he just became everything there would be no problem but remain individual and become everything (which by definition is not individual) ? Sounds like a paradox. What if 2 people at the same time become All That Is or the one ? If both remain individuals how can they simultaneously become all ?

Does The One has an individual consciousness as the One ? If so what happen to it if someone becomes The One ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Does The One has an individual consciousness as the One ? If so what happen to it if someone becomes The One ?
THE ONE according to Bashar is the DVD and it is not aware of itself and so it splits in 2 to become also All-That-Is which from my pov is the 1st laser beam.

However, again form my pov, that single laser or pov of life cannot be everything so it then splits and splits again into oversouls and oversouls and then souls and then again reach in everyone of those sub-division a unique frequency or pov (you, me, etc...).

So I guess this individuality comes form the frequency you are vibrating at right now. If All-That-Is vibrates at your vibration, it will see what you see. If it vibrates at my vibration, it will see what I see. Let's say we are both under the same Oversoul, if we vibrates at the vibration of that Oversoul, we will see what this Oversoul sees which is many individual povs at the same time.

Now by raising your vibration to the one of the Oversoul, you become that Oversoul and are not Monsterlord "the individual" anymore who sees only his reality. Now you still don't lose your Monsterlord identity because this version of you keeps living his own life while the Oversoul is aware or other lives too.

It's like the index finger and the hand. The index only knows itself and not the other fingers while the hand knows about the index and the other 4 fingers.

If you shift to the hand's vibration, you still see the reality of the index but are aware of the other fingers reality too. The index doesn't change into a thumb, so it doesn't lose it identity, it's just that by becoming the hand, you are aware of more povs that you didn't see before.

Everything is connected so just because you shift to the vibration of the Oversoul and see many other lives happening at the same time, does that mean you lose the identity of yourself? Not really.

Yeah I know, weird stuff. :?

At least I tried. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I understand it if for exanple I briefly experience the Oversoul and then go back to MonsterLord. But what if I permanently shift my vibration to the Oversoul what would happen to this version of me ? And if I shifted my reality to the Oversoul entirely how would I mantaon my individuality ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:And if I shifted my reality to the Oversoul entirely how would I mantaon my individuality ?
Well first of all, I have no idea what could be the realty of an Oversoul. How it can extract a life experience from different souls at the same time is beyond me. The only analogy I can think of is to see reality from many eyes like spiders do.

How they can see in front, on the sides and in the back AT THE SAME TIME is something I just don't get but they do. So Oversouls simply manage to somehow deal with many different incarnations at once without going nuts.

My guess is that the individuality is not decided at the Oversoul level but at the soul level and HM levels but that's just a guess. This way to really keep your individuality, you would need to drop the other lives and focus only on the vibration of 1 individual but I could be wrong here.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Okay I get it dude, PLEASE remove that image because I am FUCKING TERRIFIED of spiders, seriously. When I master LTP spiders will not exist in my reality.

Having said that, I think I am beginning to understand what you say Merlin. But I have another doubt, this is a script from a video of Bashar.

There is The One and The One splits to become All That is...... well the problem is:

You are All That IS ~ Experiencing itself all the ways it can ~ » IN « All possible Parallel Reality Expressions ~ Simultanously. You are your version of All That IS. And even then you realize, that there are Parallel Reality Versions of All That IS ~ because All That IS, is experienced by every single individual in the same way that you are experiencing it now

In the sense, that they connect to the idea of their version of All That IS and experience themselves as All That IS, which is slightly different version of All That IS, than All That IS, which you experience yourself to be. So even All That IS has Parallel Reality versions of itself and thus then All That IS has greater All That IS experiencing all the versions of All That IS there are

And if this wasn't enough, I remember in the video Bashar said the Greater All That is have also parallel versions of it that form a Greater Greater All That is, and so on and so on and so on.

And this is when I get lost, All That is supposed to be just one, how can there be parallel reality versions of All That Is? All That is is God isn't it? Shouldn't there be only one? Is supposed to be THE TOP, THE ROOF, yet according to Bashar there are parallel reality versions of All That Is? :shock: sounds here like Bashar is contradicting himself.

Not only that but worse, there is a Greater All That is that contain all the All That Ises and then there is a Greater Greater All That is containing all the Greater All That Ises and so on and so on. What is the top then? When does it stop?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:And this is when I get lost, All That is supposed to be just one, how can there be parallel reality versions of All That Is? All That is is God isn't it? Shouldn't there be only one? Is supposed to be THE TOP, THE ROOF, yet according to Bashar there are parallel reality versions of All That Is? :shock: sounds here like Bashar is contradicting himself.

Not only that but worse, there is a Greater All That is that contain all the All That Ises and then there is a Greater Greater All That is containing all the Greater All That Ises and so on and so on. What is the top then? When does it stop?
That's because Bashar sees EVERY SINGLE sub-sub-sub-sub-division of itself as All that is too.

Look at my diagram above, All that is splits itself to become oversouls of oversouls and then each one of those oversouls splits into many different souls and then each soul has a unique physical body and vibration but it's still coming from the single All that is.

If he would have said that the hand (All that is) splits into fingers (different versions of All that is) then you might have got it.

It's not like it creates doubles of itself with a 2nd All that is next to it and a 3rd and so on like 1 copy of the same hand to the right and then poof another copy appears.

It splits ITSELF UP (ONE hand but MANY fingers) into infinite different versions of itself (you, me, the planet, the trees, the humans, the animals, the moon, etc..).

Think of All that is as an ocean that splits itself as infinite little drops of water. You and I are those drops, just different versions and little section of that ocean.

Everything that you see is ALL that is vibrating at many different vibrations to form every little thing that surrounds you.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Okay I think I am beginning to understand now. But I am confused about this a bit.

Are we parts of All That Is, or everyone of us is a complete All That Is unto itself?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Okay I think I am beginning to understand now. But I am confused about this a bit.

Are we parts of All That Is, or everyone of us is a complete All That Is unto itself?
We are all a finger on this All that is hand. To get the knowledge and power of this All that is, we need to raise our vibration and go up the ladder from soul to oversoul all the way to All that is.

Merlin