True story or hoax? The man from Taured

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

True story or hoax? The man from Taured

Post by MonsterLord »

This story will blow your mind:

http://whofortedblog.com/2014/05/20/man ... an-taured/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Either is a hoax or there is simply no explanation.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: True story or hoax? The man from Taured

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:This story will blow your mind:

http://whofortedblog.com/2014/05/20/man ... an-taured/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Either is a hoax or there is simply no explanation.
WHAT??? :shock:

After all that we discusses over the years, you still don't understand what just happened here? :? Oh man, that's very disappointing. :(

It's a parallel reality shift. Heeeellllllllllooooooo anybody here. :lol:

After my jump through time and space with my Mini Cooper experience, I now believe that all these weird cases of people coming in from another parallel reality are real. Just like me, our souls is having fun shifting us without our consent, that little jerk :evil:

In one of the videos, Bashar talked about the implantation of DNA into the apes back then to see it evolve into us. However that race of apes evolved in a parallel reality and this is what we know as sasquatch.

One guy asked him about this sasquatch or big foot thing and he said that they are not a joke, it's real, those sasquatches something shift their vibration and are coming in to our reality and then *POOF* they go back there.

This shifting of parallel realities in just a few seconds would explain SO MANY weird creatures seen by many people including large dinosaurs in Africa and the entire tribe saw it and they don't give a shit about money or seeing their name in a magazine or on TV, when they say that this beast was 30 feet high, we know it wasn't an elephant. :lol:

Merlin

MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

When I said "no explanation" I didn't meant "no explanation" in the sense of can't be explained, I meant precisely no explanation minus a reality shift.

Basically no mundane explanation.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:When I said "no explanation" I didn't meant "no explanation" in the sense of can't be explained, I meant precisely no explanation minus a reality shift.
Oh ok.

Here's a cool video... Although this one is fake because the T-rex teeth are way too white. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vdTy7pUiYE[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Do you plan to visit Taured someday ? Lol.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Do you plan to visit Taured someday ? Lol.
Of course, I lost Tiny (my pet T-Rex) there... :roll:

Hope he didn't eat too many people there. :?

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin, Eh--Monsterlord,

It's been written about by Charles Fort and a few others..I was in contact w/one man who coined just what you explained as Paraliminals,w/the ability to pop in and out of dimensions..

I was on an oil pipeline job couple decades ago-going through 3 US States--midwest to East--ok .We had some down time and somehow we got to talking about just this topic, we were in a cornfield and one "hand"term for a laborer, pipes up with this story, his brother was harvesting in his enclosed tractor, states, that as his brother was nearing the middle and had cleared the corn up pops a huge winged being-staring at him..looked mean at him scared him frozen and away it flew.Now this was so matter of factly told, I didn't doubt him in the least..

There is evidence for this winged being it is somewhere in the literature from the 1850s on through the 70's.. Whenever or wherever it appears disaster soon follows.I had a photo of this purported being..His close description is also out there.. Colt commander 6933 -was my weapon of choice.. Couple jobs had my weapons in the cab of my truck..

I can believe that these whatever they are ,do pop in and out/some other terms are out there along w/various hauntings--you don't want to get to involved in this as it seems that you may just attract just this type of crap in your life..Use good judgement!

wireman Cheerz Boyz and Girlz! :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:you don't want to get to involved in this as it seems that you may just attract just this type of crap in your life..Use good judgement!
You seem to view things like I used to see them not too long ago, that we didn't create this reality and that there seem to be a good God and bad demons and there is this fight between these 2 and so on.

I don't believe this anymore.

Back in 1991, I heard this crazy line from Budhist Monks who said "You create the reality that you believe in".

So just like Bashar says in this video, ALL that we see in our reality is create by us, by our consciousness and that includes you angels and demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLmdpAshsk[/youtube]

We are like alone in our reality bubble creating the reality inside of it by projecting a 3D reality and that means copies of other people who are also creating a copy of us inside THEIR bubble walls.

So when you know this, basically all the fear goes away because what you see in front of you even if it's a nasty beast, is just a creation from your consciousness. Ok granted, it would be scary but I would be more pissed at my HM and Soul for dropping me to a vibration where this thing would appeared in my reality. :evil:

We do not just attract things and people in our reality, we create EVERYTHING AROUND US because what we see, is based on the vibration we are in and this is based on the beliefs that we have in our SM.

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

wireman wrote:Merlin, Eh--Monsterlord,

It's been written about by Charles Fort and a few others..I was in contact w/one man who coined just what you explained as Paraliminals,w/the ability to pop in and out of dimensions..

I was on an oil pipeline job couple decades ago-going through 3 US States--midwest to East--ok .We had some down time and somehow we got to talking about just this topic, we were in a cornfield and one "hand"term for a laborer, pipes up with this story, his brother was harvesting in his enclosed tractor, states, that as his brother was nearing the middle and had cleared the corn up pops a huge winged being-staring at him..looked mean at him scared him frozen and away it flew.Now this was so matter of factly told, I didn't doubt him in the least..

There is evidence for this winged being it is somewhere in the literature from the 1850s on through the 70's.. Whenever or wherever it appears disaster soon follows.I had a photo of this purported being..His close description is also out there.. Colt commander 6933 -was my weapon of choice.. Couple jobs had my weapons in the cab of my truck..

I can believe that these whatever they are ,do pop in and out/some other terms are out there along w/various hauntings--you don't want to get to involved in this as it seems that you may just attract just this type of crap in your life..Use good judgement!

wireman Cheerz Boyz and Girlz! :SupNap:
What does this have to do with what Merlin, James and I are researching (particularily the LTP)? Now I may be a bit inquisitive here and I don't want to sound as rude, but I must, partly because I am tired of fear mongering to put halt on things like these, I am not closed to this stuff (and if I am being closed Merlin always gives me a metaphorical smack to make me see things clearly) but it must be analyzed with rationale.

You are basically saying there are beings that have some kinda pop in abilities.

So what does this have to do with this? Where is the evidence that researching shifts have ANYTHING to do with attracting said entities? Considering even in this age these concepts are not very widespread, what makes you think when this being appeared it was because the people that saw them were doing what we try to do here?

Going by the same "be careful" terms you use, wouldn't it in fact be way more rational to know how to shift if you come to face shit like this? If you come to face this being and "disaster soon follows" then guess what, you are essentialy fucked, that's it. If on the other hand you know how to shift, then you can simply shift to where this being will have no effect in you.

Of course these type of beings must exist, just as every kind of being through the multiverse. Does this mean we should drop this simply because of that? This is like saying that because there are probably bad aliens in space we should not research and try to navigate in space. Or just because the atomic research has the potential of the atomic bomb we should had never researched on atomic power. Again of course, this is assuming there is ANY correlation with this research and facing the entity you describe, which so far have seen no evidence about it.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin the mighty concludes -ALL that we see in our reality is created by us, by our consciousness and that includes your angels and demons.
Merlin Eh,and Mods Hey!!
That's what I'm saying, you create should you invite !!One way to see how you are a co-creator..Not demons or angels --just paraliminals..Literature is filled w/this kind of apparitions and blanking in and out..Big examples Fatima in the Catholic traditions Knock,another Catholic example - all those entities w/these abilities are here just to
show us these things I believe. Visit Hawaii for more stories of this kind .Stories of warriors walking through the mists chanting,dressed in the periods of earlier times..You really want to get acclimated to this ,try being one on a lake way up North fishing just you and you alone ..Budz are asleep in a cabin nobody else for miles--Gets eerie..Been hunting in the woods w/this same feeling :lol: Early morn or at dusk.Sharpens your senses.must be in our psyche -these bug-a-boos.You do get over these in time .

Albert (Al) E, even cautions us not to lose our natural curiosity as I mentioned earlier if to imply , that such is outside of our dimension..The fracticality stands as crisp and clear
as it does at those moments..what we have created ourselves and can change ourselves. We need to understand this fractal pattern, all these apparitions have an
infolded relationship -as Al E says "the important thing is not to stop questioning"
as I intend to keep on doing w/ due diligence..Thanx men for all your input appreciate!

wireman Cheerz Boyz and you lovely ladiez!! :SupNap: