Spiritual Conversations

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
James Sawyer

Re: Spiritual Conversations

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin, I agree! It will be crazy to hear of how she reached this.

MonsterLord, that's definitely the gist of his message. I find it infuriating.
HigherAnnna

Post by HigherAnnna »

Hi all,

I know you are eager to "learn" my secret which is not a secret after all...it is about this energy that is the "life giving force"and it is VERY REAL more real than you an me....I was a non believer until one day, after listening to my NAP for about 4 months...and nothing happened I was very mad...I mean really mad!I had a monologue with my self and Higher Self and I told her I hate everyone and everything, I do not want to live like this anymore and that's it to hell with all the NAP s and bullshit...after this I went into depression and did not my dark room very often I just wanted to end all this crappy life, and I mean it but guess what instead that after about one 6 weeks of not listening to any NAPS and just lying there with no meaning in life and a lots of physical pain...in one night I have this dream that I caught this big black snake it was swimming in clear water, when I reach to grab it it bit be...and I just grab his head and kill the snake.That was the end of suffering next morning I woke up like I was a knew person...I knew in advanced what is going on...you already know some of my stories...Ok now you ask how do I know I have this Kundalini I just knew after it occurred.How you can have an experience like mine?The easiest way is initiation.I know this Guru that help me the second time to rise this energy, but it did not feel that strong as the first time.So in my opinion is to be in person to see one of this Gurus.The Guru however must agree to have more than one transmission with you until you really feel... this is crucial and you WILL KNOW WHEN YOU received the transmission, trust me on this...so look online it is called shaktipat.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

HigherAnnna wrote:So in my opinion is to be in person to see one of this Gurus.
Aaahh damn :( And I thought a NAP did it. That sucks. :roll:

Alright then, next question is...

That voice that answers your questions? Was it your higher mind? or if not then what was it? And if we ask a question right now, will you give us the answers it will give you?

Merlin
HigherAnnna

Post by HigherAnnna »

The NAP was my intention, a strong desire and being in the dark was the rest of the work.Please read this about being in the dark and that is exactly what happened to me...which by the way is another method to awake this energy http://www.highexistence.com/topic/dark ... -darkness/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes I can answer when I feel like I have the energy flowing really strong...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

HigherAnnna wrote:Yes I can answer when I feel like I have the energy flowing really strong...
Ok cool so...

1- who is that person answering those questions?

2- Would this type of power be achieved with a NAP alone or do we need all those outside sources (gurus, meditations, eat well, etc...)? If yes then would it tell us what is missing to make it work faster? Maybe which line(s) of affirmation we should use, etc..

Let's start with those for now...

Thanks

Merlin
HigherAnnna

Post by HigherAnnna »

Ok I don't believe we can achieve this only with NAP actually I am very sure about this, but we don't need to eat well or meditate as I just said I did none of those!I told you to read about being in the dark for a period of time.OK? This is one method and the second is a Guru.The voice is just my Higher Self, i know and I can feel.But as I said I still need to learn how to use this energy to flow and use it when I need it.It is very powerful and one can make mistakes if not used properly!I know from my own experience when I get angry I can do bad things...so I need to avoid this...now all I can do is learn how to work with this...and you can too!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

HigherAnnna wrote:Ok I don't believe we can achieve this only with NAP
Well then my advice would be to wait for an answer from your Higher Mind before answering because don't take it personal but I am not interested in what you believe as a physical mind with all its limiting beliefs which are way too limited to know the right answer here. I want the answer from your HM and nothing else. If you cannot get it then that's fine.

So when/if you will have access to your HM and start receiving messages and I mean CLEAR messages, ask that NAP question again because I am pretty sure we can reach this using a NAP because whatever we want is just a vibration shift away and we don't need a guru or some boudhist monk to help us shift.

If you don't have a solid and clear voice and clear answers, I will stop asking those questions because my questions are NOT for Anna the physical limited being but to that higher mind version that is connected to some wayyyyyyyyyy much higher power.

Merlin
karatekid

Post by karatekid »

Oh, I've heard about meditating on full darkness can help with this... Where was? Oh yeah, was here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 919363/pg1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well, I don't think it's necessary to have an guru. But I believe being on darkness can help, some people already told this to me.

But what happened, I was thinking that Naps helped you. :cry:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

karatekid wrote:But what happened, I was thinking that Naps helped you. :cry:
You know, it wouldn't be the first one who did a NAP for many months and they think it failed only to let go of their goal and 6 months or so later see their goal manifests. :lol:

I received many PMs just on that.

The problem is that we will never know, unless we have a clear connection with some higher power.

Merlin