Spiritual Conversations

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Spiritual Conversations

Post by Merlin »

Some may remember that I talked about an interesting phenomenon similar to the LTP NAP called The 5D Ascension that is on all the spiritual forums these days where you basically feel like an OBE (Out of Body Experience) and get some MAJOR spiritual awakening kinda like the one in Matrix when NEO came back to life after being dead and then sees the world in green where people and objects as one. You also know FOR SURE that you are the creator of your reality and can manipulate it at will.

Well one member here (HigherAnnna) sent me an interesting PM where she seems to have felt (at least at 3 different times) something that is a bit similar. It is NOT the full ascension that I have heard about but it's as close as you can get.

Below is some of the PM that she sent me... I think you will find this conversations interesting and this is just the beginning here.

I invite you to ask HigherAnnna some questions if you have any because I think that this is where MANY of us are going and as we raise our vibration, it looks like we will sooner or later have 1 or more of those interesting spiritual experiences.

Merlin

= = = = = = = = = = = CONVERSATIONS = = = = = = = = = = =
HigherAnnna wrote:Ok what I wanted to tell you is that I've experienced what people in East called "Kundalini Awakening"the very "cosmic force" I could hear a voice in my mind and if I asked questions I have an answer right away...I could see a white cloud of energy and if I asked to go to parallel reality just to see if is possible...I went right away!I give one example I was at my sister's house in the backyard at 1 a.m. and it was all dark and I said I want to go where all the lights are on...and what happened is all the lights where on...on the back all the garages have the lights on!When I told my sister she did not believed me... but the next day a neighbor came by and told them have you seen the lights last night?They were on all of them, I saw them from my bedroom window and didn't know what the hell is going on...this is just one example but I could manifest things in a split of a second, I could make the time stop...I swear I did the work that require about 4 hours in one hour just by making the request for the time to stop, people were just looking and did not believe!But this is all because my nap triggered the kundalini. Now I know but back then I did not know.So this energy can be awaken every time, as many times as you want and it's like magic if you concentrate on something it just happens right away!Next week I will have a session with a Himalayan guru..that can awaken the energy just by gazing at you and I will let you know about the process because unfortunately I learn this the hard way, but when assisted by a guy like this monk it is a smooth process.So this is the secret about manifestation, going to dif. realities and so on it is all about this energy ...this is activating our "chakras" and the third eye which is pineal gland, and then it is up to each and everyone of us to manifest whatever we want!
You can read more online about what i just told you but it is very true...I never believed before I experience myself.I am a firm believer now and I am glad I discover this "secret" that is not a secret at all for yogis...
Merlin wrote:Next time you get in that state, ask if what you are going through is what the spiritual community calls "THE 5D ASCENSION".
HigherAnnna wrote:Yes I did ask already what a fuck is going on?Why do i feel like this?And was told that I am "reaching" dif. dimensions, but not always the higher ones.. sometimes after my son finished playing a game on the computer We both heard screaming really loud...like hell...and then I close my eyes and asked what the hell was this?And the screaming in the computer started again even louder...my boy started to freak out because the laptop was shout down..and I was told...you mean this screaming?And i said yes this fucking screaming that scared the hell out of my son...and the voice said this the "lower dimensions"so from now on make sure you feel good...so you don't connect to those instead you are going to higher dimensions...because this energy that you have amplified what you are thinking about...so in one word if you are a pain in the but you will be even worse when this kundalini is awake...so make sure you concentrate of what you want...in positive way...not thinking about someone to drop dead when you are mad at them because it can happen in no time!OK I said good enough...it's good that i know...this is the story with "feeling good" that all this new age people are talking about...but it is just a small part of the whole truth!

HigherAnnna wrote:I felt the energy, first I hated everyone except my little boy, I could not get out not able to see anyone, I have tingling on my back, my head felt light, very light I could not see where thing started or ended...I broke my glases, dishes because I could not see the edge of the counter top...and so on I have pain and aches around my chest and as I said I hated everyone, I was miserable for about 2 weeks and after all this mess in one day I woke up and i said to my hubby today I am going to win the lottery I just knew...ahead and it happened not only once but three times, I felt very healthy...my back did not bother me anymore and I have a voice(friend) and when I ask a question I have an answer right away...the only mistake I made is; I did not concentrate on the amount I want because I did not know what the hell is going on...I was like a zombie but a happy one!And there was this feeling like I am on the top of the world and I just watch the "human game" I knew it is just a game and it is up to us how we play it...good or bad...it is our choice..and nothing is real not even myself.When I look at the clock I just ask: I want to see a funny number not" the time" we are used to see in our 3D world...sure enough I saw 9.99 and I looked again same time after i said enough with the game now I want the real time and the current real time just showed up on my clock.Yep...spooky I was terrified as I just said at the beginning but then I felt that's it I AM A SUPER HUMAN and I was believe me!Now it is time to awake this energy again and "play" but this time I know exactly what I want!
HigherAnnna wrote:That ascension you are talking about it comes in time...not right away...believe me I experienced Heaven and Hell it is very much based on how you feel when your Kundalini or Chi or whatever you want to call it is started to awake...you can feel sometimes you are one with all but im not a mediator per se and i still need to learn how to work with this energy but it is good and bad...think about the polarity..that is exactly what it is...the rest are stories with becoming one that takes a lot of time and meditation but I did found a way not to meditate and have this energy flowing...sorry about the "spiritual people" but it is not like that at all...you can be the worse person...and still have this energy flowing and unfortunately you can do bad things with this as well...but let's not get into that...I know for fact that we are here to experience...good or bad whatever we choose...it is just an experience that's all nothing is real!OK?So as I said you can be in the 5th dimension and move to lower ones in a second when mad at something...I can move and I can go to parallel universes just by asking...on one occasion I ask to find a plastic bag full of pennies on the road...I was walking with my hubby and my son and when we came back from the park my son said let's take a diff route home...and I said ok..and sure enough I found a plastic bag full of pennies.Or some other time my husband lost something on the bench he was setting on and it was late at night when her remember, I closed my eyes and so it sitting there so I said to him it's ok tom. morning in your way you'll find it there...and he did...so this is what ascension is...feeling powerful and on top of the world...and feeling safe!I belive it is a long process until become one with Source or God but even the beginning of it it is enough to go around smile...
MonsterLord

Re: Spiritual Conversations

Post by MonsterLord »

Very interesting, but I would like to see HOW she achieved this she said:

"the rest are stories with becoming one that takes a lot of time and meditation but I did found a way not to meditate and have this energy flowing...sorry about the "spiritual people" but it is not like that at all"

Okay then WHAT is that way you found? This is what I and I think everyone here wants to know. How can I have this energy flowing?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:How can I have this energy flowing?
Yeah me too. Waiting for HigherAnnna's answer on this one. :?

I heard about raising the Kundalini before but that usually meant doing meditation and align the chakras and all this stuff and I said "Naaahhh, not for me. :? "

This clip is even worse, it talks about eating the right food for raising your Kundalini :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7e5mDIJ7jk[/youtube]

Merlin
karatekid

Post by karatekid »

The only way that I know to get this experiences without meditation is using:
Ayahuasca, peyote and near-death experience.

Guys we need to learn with this person.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

karatekid wrote:Guys we need to learn with this person.
Yeah yeah, we will, I'm sure HigherAnnna has a few tips for us.

Hey Anna, was that voice you heard telling you about the lower vibration scream, your Higher Mind you think?

If you managed to raise your vibration to the point where you can hear your higher mind, oh my.... :shock: forget about lottery my dear, you just hit the jackpot. :mrgreen:

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: I heard about raising the Kundalini before but that usually meant doing meditation and align the chakras and all this stuff and I said "Naaahhh, not for me. :? "

This clip is even worse, it talks about eating the right food for raising your Kundalini :roll:
This is where they lose me too, unfortunately :? I don't really feel energy of any sort. Lots of spiritual awakening gurus like Tolle also talk about feeling your body's 'aliveness'. I just wonder if he and others are wired differently :?
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Tolle is in my opinion nowhere near this level.

His entire point is "Just surrender what you desire and that's it."

Now, I may be wrong, but reading Tolle it sounds this way.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Hm...interesting.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright just relax guys, we'll wait to hear what Anna has to say, from what I read, I think that she didn't do any meditations and used a NAP instead which would be super.

Hey all we want is this LTP power right? To shift our vibration and parallel realities at will, so we'll see if she has any tips for us.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I'm so excited! :D