How to create a NAP?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Scarlett Lucy Bell

How to create a NAP?

Post by Scarlett Lucy Bell »

Yay I'm newbie here. I've just known about NAP 5 minutes ago. Please tell me how to make a effective NAP! I want to have some physical changes on my body and face so help me!! :D
Thankss :SupNap: :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: How to create a NAP?

Post by Merlin »

Scarlett Lucy Bell wrote:Yay I'm newbie here. I've just known about NAP 5 minutes ago. Please tell me how to make a effective NAP! I want to have some physical changes on my body and face so help me!! :D
Thankss :SupNap: :SupNap:
Hi,

You are in the General Discussion Forum, if you want to talk about NAPs, go to the Subconscious Mind and Law of Attration forum here...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And especially this Newbie thread...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=6&t=1821" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Flowergarden

Post by Flowergarden »

Soo it says I am not authorised to view the links above. I have no idea how to create NAPS I am new here
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Flowergarden wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:57 am Soo it says I am not authorised to view the links above. I have no idea how to create NAPS I am new here
Hi,

From what I've learned in the past few years, NAPs create POSITIVE BELIEFS in the Subconscious Mind but it will either fail at first by not manifesting your goal or you will manifest it but lose it all back later on because of NEGATIVE BELIEFS.

That is why I closed the LOA forum because NAPs fail most of the time because of those negative beliefs and I learned that the Subconscious Mind gets his beleifs from higher above him (Higher Mind, Soul, God, Collective Consciousness, etc...) and that until everything is cleared at those higher levels, the SM will continue to be infected by lower vibrations from above and this will make us fail any manifestation we are trying to do.

Btw, I got your email regarding a trading step by step guide. I will create a new thread for beginners.
Flowergarden

Post by Flowergarden »

Just saw this message now. Thank you for the reply. How did you clear it? (If you have)
I think I read somewhere here there is a NAP for clearing the negative beliefs etc?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Flowergarden wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:55 am Just saw this message now. Thank you for the reply. How did you clear it? (If you have)
I think I read somewhere here there is a NAP for clearing the negative beliefs etc?
It's by using a 2nd line called the Cleaning Line...

The Goal NAP Line is about what you want to manifest...

Ex: You now make $500/week with your new business

And the 2nd line is to remove the negative beliefs that are stopping the manifestation of that goal...

Ex: You have now removed all the negative beliefs that stop you from manifesting _________ (insert goal here).
Flowergarden

Post by Flowergarden »

Thank you! Does it matter whether I listen with earbuds or on speaker?
Secondly, does it need to be barely audible or being audible fine? Does it make a difference?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Flowergarden wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:23 am Thank you! Does it matter whether I listen with earbuds or on speaker?
Secondly, does it need to be barely audible or being audible fine? Does it make a difference?
It doesn't matter how, as long as your SM hears it while you sleep.

Barely audible because your SM will hear it even at low volume and it will help you to sleep better.