Bashar updates

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Bashar updates

Post by Merlin »

Ok guys, you remember Bashar video on Lucid Dreaming? He said something about using LDs to get to a template level to fix the reality we are in when we wake up in the morning.

Well, I think I just finally got it thanks to this new clip I found and uploaded to my Youtube channel.

From how I understand it, physical reality IS THE DREAM part and when we sleep at night, we got out of this shitty 3D reality dream and "wake up" at the spirit level, kinda like NEO in the Matrix when he wakes up outside the Matrix.

In the morning, our spirit gets back into this stupid 3D reality dream that seem so real and we wake up in this reality thinking that this is the REAL reality while in fact it's just a dream.

How's your head now? Spinning enough already? :lol: :lol:

Now it gets VERY interesting when he talks about what happens at night when we sleep and get back to our spirit level. We seem to be at a level he calls "The Template Reality" which is where you prepare your next day in this 3D reality when you wake up in the morning.

So by using LDs, we can access this template reality, rearrange our day like we want to and when we wake up in the morning, our day will be just like we planned and arranged it during our sleep.

How crazy is that. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r85VYq23BUE[/youtube]

In other words, all those beliefs that makes our life hell in 3D reality have been programmed in the template reality so if we manage to reach that level, it will be like getting access to the computer that contain the program or code lines of our life here in 3D reality.

If we can get access to it, we can reprogram everything and it will take effect the next day in our 3 D reality when we wake up in our bed.

Cool huh?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

That is almost identical to what Frank Kepple said, it resonates with me.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:That is almost identical to what Frank Kepple said, it resonates with me.
So if we are really awake only when we are sleeping at night, then does the true version of us up there in the template reality listening to our NAP playing down here in the dream state? :lol:

Kinda reminding us to reprogram that darn template reality so that we have that desired life as recorded in the NAP.

Merlin
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Now that is one of those "coincidences". Four years ago, I realized I am not happy with some of my choices through life. I truly believed the way to change them was hidden in the dream state, so I spent an year on lucid dreams/astral projection forums, and every night and early morning I was trying to get to that lucid state. I never knew where this idea about dreaming came from, but I was persuading it so badly.

Unfortunately, I was never successful in becoming fully lucid. Even my current NAP has a line, saying that I wake up in a specific reality. In my visualizations, I go to sleep in this reality and wake in the one I want.

Anyway, I guess a Lucid Dream NAP is part of our future tests. I think someone here was planning to do a Lucid Dream NAP, but I never saw updates on that.

Has there been any word on that Master permission slip in these new recordings?
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Im tired of playing the hard way. The human game is like Ninja Gaiden, even in easy mode is still f-hard.

Bring up the cheat console already!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Has there been any word on that Master permission slip in these new recordings?
No, only downloaded the Dec. 7 part the Dec 5 and 6 were now available and they are the ones containing the master tool.

It'll pop up one day don't worry.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Bring up the cheat console already!
:lol: I perfectly agree. :twisted:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

To all those future Lucid dreamers,here's how I did it I'll re-iterate, during the day ,I would ask myself,"Am I dreaming?" took a month or so before it produced results. After the first week I looked at my hands, while asking the question. Still working on this ATM.
.A kool flick on dreams and other philosophical mish mosh, is titled "Waking Life" might be somewhere on you tube ? I believe it is in a format called Rotoscope.

You may only remember one dream in a month of Sundays :lol: Merlin if so keep a dream journal handy,nearby your bed ,and record it. This will lead to more and more dreams I promise,( crosses fingers.) :D No really do try it. :) does the trick.MonsterLord, you'll be light sabering with whoever you desire, and kickin Azz.!

Someone here will get his snoozin on tonight. On a scale of ten ,I'm only at a four,ATM. Like our NAPS, you have to exercise control, small steps at a time, otherwise you will rouse out of that dream state. Fun flying, don't understand how the hell I do it but WTH.

wireman Cheerz all and :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:To all those future Lucid dreamers,here's how I did it
Wire,

All this is nice but have you listened to the last Bashar clip I made where he talks about the 3D reality being the dream of the spirit and when we go to sleep at night, we wake up in the spirit realm which to Bashar is THE REAL REALITY?

If not watch it now.

Because it's not just about Lucid dreaming cute little dreams anymore, it's about reaching this "Template Reality" Level that he talks about where you can pretty much reprogram your life that you have in 3D reality when you wake up in the morning.

If LDs let us access this level, then we would have FINALLY access to all the beliefs we have and clear them all and make our 3D reality as similar as what we see and feel during our LDs states where we are in the Spirit level.

Do you follow me? If you do, give yourself a nice pat in the back. :lol:

Merlin
jeromeec7

Post by jeromeec7 »

sigh, i've got lucid dream streak last month but it was before i learnt of frank kepples shit and recently i've been having dry spell. In frank kepple's focus point, the template reality resides on focus 3 which is a step higher than regular lucid dream though we can still program on lucid dream level.Another point he adds in the interview, he talks about the void/3d blackness , the emptiness where all spiritualist/shamans meditate to get that state. A state where we're just pure consciousness without body, you know you are in that space, u can see but cant at the same time. Its a huge vast of black space. Words can't describe. Whatever intent you put in there, it will come to manifest and its a launchpad to astral/spirit realm where the after death is. I've been in that state of emptiness before and I tried programming myself to lucid every night but I wasn't 100% lucid and focus then it failed T_T . I am gonna get back to it and make sure I lucid every F****** night so i can reprogram properly.