Bashar updates

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Bashar updates

Post by Merlin »

I get from time to time updates on Youtube about new videos from Bashar and will post them here when I got them.

Here's the latest I got today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j240w8j0Uo[/youtube]

A 7-point master permission slip! :shock: Hmmm, can't wait to hear this one. :D

Merlin
James Sawyer

Re: Bashar updates

Post by James Sawyer »

It's been some time since I listened to Bashar. Good stuff. Thanks, Merlin!

I look forward to watching them both in full.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I hope it is actually a "master permission slip" like ya know, would be having an inter-universal spaceship or being able to have my HM take physical shape.

And not another "Visualize this and this and this and then some synchcronicity will happen"
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I hope it is actually a "master permission slip" like ya know, would be having an inter-universal spaceship or being able to have my HM take physical shape.

And not another "Visualize this and this and this and then some synchcronicity will happen"
Yeah well, don't put too much hope on Bashar, it's not the first time that I was hoping to hear some life changing stuff from him and was disappointed everytime.

Anyway, don't want to kill it before I hear it so we'll wait and see. Just don't quit your NAP and keep your day job. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

At times I feel assuming Bashar really is who he says to be (I honestly think he is Anka's SM), that he simply has no idea of how really limited we are here.

He is like "Oh yes, is super easy! You just have to do this!" perhaps it worked in his civilization because they were wired a different way and never got into limitation to this level.

But here you really need hardcore 100% always work methods for it to work, at least at the beginning. I hope the Super Permission Slip is such a method.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:At times I feel assuming Bashar really is who he says to be (I honestly think he is Anka's SM), that he simply has no idea of how really limited we are here.

He is like "Oh yes, is super easy! You just have to do this!" perhaps it worked in his civilization because they were wired a different way and never got into limitation to this level.
Yeah that's my pov too. It's not the first channel I heard talk about some "easy way out of this 3D" and scratching my head after thinking how the fuck will I make this thing work??? :shock: :? :roll:

Recently, I heard about sound vibrations that could heal and change our vibration but they didn't give us the exact sound or EM frequency so again, we are left with half answers and are going nowhere.

It's REALLY frustrating but I guess that's the whole point of coming here. :roll:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:At times I feel assuming Bashar really is who he says to be (I honestly think he is Anka's SM), that he simply has no idea of how really limited we are here.

Yeah that's my pov too. It's not the first channel I heard talk about some "easy way out of this 3D" and scratching my head after thinking how the fuck will I make this thing work??? :shock: :? :roll:

Recently, I heard about sound vibrations that could heal and change our vibration but they didn't give us the exact sound or EM frequency so again, we are left with half answers and are going nowhere.

It's REALLY frustrating but I guess that's the whole point of coming here. :roll:

Merlin
Yes, when Bashar was talking about the UFO teleportation he said "either ACCUSTICALLY (sound) or electromagnetically bombard that vibration"

I also think this is one of the ways to do it.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Ey, Monsterlord Hey,

Bashar got this right at least--Everything is energy and that's all there is to it. Match the freq of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.It can be -no other way!! This is not philosophy !! This is physics.." "dammit" :D

Not being a physicist I still understand there are differences between energy, freq and vibration. Something new -to me-anyway- are the "Partiki" units and the vibrational rate--i.e. how fast they contract and expand..

Just delving into so I as yet have no answers like so many others ,however I can see that everything in the Uni is vibrational in nature,including you..IOW the essence of what you are is pure energy, oscillating at a certain vibrational energy..What I have ascertained is laughter keeps my freq up and stable..Now keep myself surrounded with upbeat folks if possible..

Physicists semantics boggles ones mind, if a layman is not spot the phuk on, prepare yrself for a barrage. :lol: As we are composed of much H2O we have standing waves that resonate and will form more complex structures as we reach higher waves of octave frequencies.. Some time ago, was listening to a Radio station playing either Bach or some other great music, had a hangover headache and many miles to the job site..
as the piece was ending, a certain stanza played and miraculously my headache vanished..Do I remember or even know what the piece was ? Big no!!Shizz!!

wireman :SupNap: Best to all the Boyz and Girlz..
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Yeah my calculus teacher in high school used to play classical music while we were taking exams. Claimed that it helped us concentrate and would raise our vibration. I had no idea what the hell he was talking about back then but it makes sense now.

Music is certainly powerful.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is not Bashar speaking but uses Bashar's teachings on KNOWING vs BELIEFS.

KNOWING is what's hides under the BELIEFS. Once the beliefs are cleared, the knowing state and its true answer shows up.

However, NOBODY can tell or teach us EXACTLY how to achieve this knowing state and until we do, all this talk about KNOWING all the answers when we want it and at will, will just be a distraction to our research and other false hope to chase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex7j679c9zw[/youtube]

When a person will be able to reach that state and know what number I'm thinking, then and ONLY THEN will I listen to them, otherwise, no thanks.

Merlin