Bashar updates

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
wireman

Re: Bashar updates

Post by wireman »

Merlin wearily replies For them it's easy, but for us, with all our limiting beliefs, we can't do shit down here.
Pack Leader,yeah lots of cutesy info, and at times, some heavy leaps of faith are required, however the veil seems to be lifting ,something is going on in our world, so much has been hidden from the common man, and now we have ,with the explosion of info available , some BS of course, but with some truths being revealed , we damn sure deserve the truth.

wire Cheerz Pioneerz and all the Boyz and Girlz.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Within the first 5 minutes of this video, the guy talks about seeing his hands in front of him in his dream to remind him that he is in a dream but the way he did it was by talking to himself before sleeping saying over and over this line...

"...Today in my dreams I will see my hands and realize I'm dreaming"

So if that's not an idea for a NAP to help your do Lucid Dreaming, I don't know what is. :lol:

Good luck,

Merlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf0g1YZa8co[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here are the 9 levels of consciousness.

As you can see, the last 5 ones in green are related to the physical mind (CM, SM, etc...). The top 3 in blue are related to the Soul and Higher Mind but there is one in pink in the middle called "The Template Reality".

This is the one to reach. in the video above the guy says that in his lucid dream, he heard a voice and to me that voice would be the Higher Mind.

In the screenshot below we see The Template Reality is the neutral ground between the physical 3D reality and our Higher Mind.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I have experienced the voice too, it definitively exists.

Whatever it is.

I experienced it in physical reality and allowed me to see spirits WHILE in the physical.

I wonder if this voice has any relation to the "Creative Word" that exists in some religions and mythologies?

In the Bible God created the universe by speaking it into existence, in the Egyptian Mythology Ptah created the universe by speaking it into existence.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I have experienced the voice too, it definitively exists.

Whatever it is.

I experienced it in physical reality and allowed me to see spirits WHILE in the physical.
Huh :? Ok, good for you but the goal here is to try to hear it while lucid dreaming so that we can have a chat with it and maybe get some guidance in that template reality "black room" that we go to in order to reprogram our 3D reality and remove limiting beliefs.

Remember the blue glass vase NAP test to prove that a NAP can implant a new belief in our SM?

Well that LD + template reality is our next blue glass vase test. We need to go to that dream/template reality/spirit level and try to implant that blue glass vase idea in it and see if the next day we see it in our 3D reality.

However, before we get to this black room, we first need to wake up in our dream and then connect to this voice.

Good luck :SupNap:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I kinda get the first step would be to be able to hear it in the LD, but wouldn't the ultimate step be able to chat with it while in the physical too?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I kinda get the first step would be to be able to hear it in the LD, but wouldn't the ultimate step be able to chat with it while in the physical too?
Maybe but I don't think I would like to hear a voice out of nowhere when I'm awake so I'll stick to dreams only.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:I kinda get the first step would be to be able to hear it in the LD, but wouldn't the ultimate step be able to chat with it while in the physical too?
Maybe but I don't think I would like to hear a voice out of nowhere when I'm awake so I'll stick to dreams only.

Merlin
Well obviously the goal would be to be able to hear it when we want and don't hear it when we don't.

Like a telephone to the HM.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Well obviously the goal would be to be able to hear it when we want and don't hear it when we don't.
Yes of course but right now, modifying our reality in this template reality is more a priority.

We don't need to communicate with our HM, it's a plus if you can use MT or hear the voice to talk to your HM but with the LTP, you can just tell your HM to shift you there and *poof* you are there and you didn't have to talk or hear him.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Ey,
Pack leader, gotta hand it to you-U- are one great researcher IMHO, you have become all inclusive in your researching scenarios. This info is welcome and brings new life, as you expand the horizons we begin exploring and experiencing, while still using NAPS, trying to incorporate this updated knowledge into our psyche.

Voices yeah, couple times once very helpful, the other mocking and knocking. :lol:
Both after I attended Richards introductory Matrix seminar. Must have "tapped" into their
"cloud" consciousness, in the heaqt of the moment-so to speak..

MonsterLord, just curious were you in any one of those states of mind,when the voices came through to you. Whatever the heck this was, it was a voice from inside my head. :oops:. Have more thoughts on this but still formatting the explanations .

wire Cheerz Pioneerz :SupNap: