Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
wireman

Re: Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

Post by wireman »

Crazies Ey Hey,

Found this crazy titillating captivating tidbit..Out of the far East.".Chinas Alibaba "number crunchers have extrapolated this handful of information..

It seems that women w/larger breasts, :o get to spend more money--Really-Bra size does matter.? I would have never guessed.. Still, have never met a Chinese lady w/big boobs , factoid. On the other hand have met some ladies that are Big spenders w/out the sizes.

I'm sure both natural and man made Breasts are included. In this same vein,Joe Walsh has tapped into this as well, w/his ILBT on you tube",I like Big T$$s.."
Former neighbor of mine, gorgeous wife, bought into this mix, now10 k poorer ,wife moved on to someone w/ a bigger credit card limit,to match her bigger Bra size and now she spends his money..Needed a Pre Nup for sure.

One ,Abigail Ratchford ,on You Tube ,epitomizes this phenomenon !! Crazy huh, drives one crazy anyway.!!

wireman Cheerz to all the Crazy conversation reader Guyz here.
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Makes sense. My ex has big boobs and she loves to spend. Fortunately she works a lot but she has trouble saving sometimes. The good thing was that she liked to spoil others more than herself.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Only on my forum one thread can go from parallel reality shifting to nuke aliens spiders to deja vu to Bashar to haunted house and ghosts to Sleep Paralysis to tripping On Mushrooms to Chubbacabura to a guy who changed his hair color and finish it off with a grand finale about "big boobs".

Gotta love this forum. :SupNap:

if you are a newbie lurker, no, you are not on drugs, we are REALLY discussing these topics. :twisted:

Welcome to Merlin World guys. :lol: :lol:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Pack Leader, Ey

High strangeness and a boatload of info on the SM/ imagination and perceptions we can understand..Science Daily..

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 125156.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What we imagine or see in our "head"can change our actual perceptions..No Shitz..Sherlock
Experiments have proven that the sensory signals generated by ones imagination are strong enough to change ones real world perception .They are playing catchup!

wireman Cheerz
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Yeah they're definitely behind to what we're doing here. What's fascinating is that they didn't mention experimenting with listening to any type of audio. Their testing was based on visual information. I think we tend to forget how powerful things like music are or just the things we hear on a daily basis in general like what our family and peers say, or what's on the news and how this can make us feel a certain way.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:I think we tend to forget how powerful things like music are or just the things we hear on a daily basis in general like what our family and peers say, or what's on the news and how this can make us feel a certain way.
Powerful? Mmm not really, because it lacks the repetition part of it.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

OK Boyz and Girlz,

Speaking of Shrooms once again ,not trying to belabor,I know some of you must have or
wear Spore injected clothing.or am I the only Crazy onboard wearing same?? Practice what we theorize,utilize what is natural..

Looking around ,and, listening to what is going on in this nation, I see conscious repetition, and the masses responding ,OMG, the utter stupidity.. Masses are responding, to this ,w/out the censor objecting..over riding common sense..Emotional hypnosis, appealing, as they did back in the middle ages ,in and to a mass nationwide response.. Viral in nature..:twisted: Mass hysteria!! ;) :shock:

wireman :D Cheerz
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:OK Boyz and Girlz,

Speaking of Shrooms once again ,not trying to belabor,I know some of you must have or
wear Spore injected clothing.or am I the only Crazy onboard wearing same?? Practice what we theorize,utilize what is natural..

Looking around ,and, listening to what is going on in this nation, I see conscious repetition, and the masses responding ,OMG, the utter stupidity.. Masses are responding, to this ,w/out the censor objecting..over riding common sense..Emotional hypnosis, appealing, as they did back in the middle ages ,in and to a mass nationwide response.. Viral in nature..:twisted: Mass hysteria!! ;) :shock:

wireman :D Cheerz
In 2006, A bunch of hippies on another forum told me to STOP WATCHING THE NEWS or read the newspapers, they are filled with horror and doomsday stories that will make you drop in vibration and you will get stuck in those low vibration war like realities.

At first I laughed but the more I did research on the LOA, the more it made sense. The more you focus on the crap and possible 3rd World War, the more you will see it happen.

Instead of crying like a baby and be scared or freaking out after any shitty world event (2008 Market Crash, 2009 depression which turned into a recession, Gulf oil gusher, H1N1 pandemic and flu vaccine, etc...) I learned to ignore them all and they all went by pretty fast in my reality that is. I'm sure those who focused on those are still experiencing them in a bad way in their own parallel realities.

Just my 2 cents.

As for myself, I would do like the singer of Linking Park in this video.. The world has gone to shit and he walks in as if nothing has happened. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1PCW0C1aiM[/youtube]

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Yeah if there's one thing we can count on, is that people will act like idiots, especially when they gather in large groups :lol:
It's the reason I ultimately decided not to go black friday shopping this year, and instead just bought something online. No lines, no morons, no hassle :D

And yeah I agree with Merlin. Just focus on yourself and your personal journey. I remember back in 2012 when everyone was talking about the end of the world, which consequently was supposed to occur on my 22nd birthday :evil: :evil: What are the odds huh? Shit made me depressed as hell because i kept watching youtube videos and believing the hype. I was even scared to go to work that day. And for what? Nothing bad happened.

One thing I've noticed is that negativity attracts WAY more attention than positivity when it comes to the news.
frontiermarine

Post by frontiermarine »

Merlin wrote:
xcfastdude wrote:That is a scumbag move by David :x
I guess wanting to get a bit of e-fame can get to people's heads.
:?
He wasn't the first nor the last... :roll:

What sucks is that I'm not even selling this stuff so all this research I have done here is given to you all for free so AT LEAST give me the credit here for Christ's sake if something good happens to you. :evil:

Anyway, he got his 15 minutes (more like 6 months) of fame. :lol: Hope he extracted all he could and also won't do that again.

Merlin
that story about david is crazy, merlin what would you do if some one took your e-book ,reword it a little bit ,sell it and it becomes as popular as how "the secret" did and made millions of dollars without giving you any credit?