Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

Post by Merlin »

synergio wrote:Spot on! Pretty cool to be able to shift at will :SupNap:
Not sure if you like or know Bashar but this video here was the very first one I heard from him and boy did it blew my mind. :shock: Didn't know about him or that it was a channel ET entity because most probably I would have discarded it right away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb1u9zOPwiQ[/youtube]

This one is a follow up on this by another guy asking him on the topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BqTCsIMMMc[/youtube]

I love this crazy stuff.

Merlin
synergio

Post by synergio »

I discovered Bashar a few months ago through this forum and have listened to quite a few of the videos that are free on YouTube. Daryl Anka released a new film (or is releasing) where they do a brain scan whilst he is channelling. I'm keen to see how it compares to ones they have done with people meditating. What he says does resonate though and feels so complete rather than some stuff you here from 'gurus', Bashars talks go deeper and hold up.

Ever since I found this forum, when I was really wrestling with the idea of 'is this it?' I absolutely love this crazy stuff too! :P
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

synergio wrote:What he says does resonate though and feels so complete rather than some stuff you here from 'gurus', Bashars talks go deeper and hold up.
I think Bashar was the first one to match what I was thinking with my LOA research that beliefs are at the core of EVERYTHING, you health, your finances, your relationships, your physical body etc and not just to attract a new goal in a non changing reality but that beliefs CREATES the reality itself down to the last atom.

Very early in my research I head Tibetan monks say...

"You create the reality that you believe".

Now at first I thought that they meant that beliefs can attract new things in your reality and therefore changing the reality around you but no, they meant it LITERALLY. Our beliefs are creating people, objects, the earth and sky, everything that we see in our reality. :shock:

Quantum Physics talked about the "double slit experiment" and the collapse of the wave function which create atoms but they didn't quite understand WHAT makes the collapse of the wave function itself.

They thought (and still think today) that it's the observation of the object by our own eyes but that's not it. Our beliefs sends out an EM field around us that makes the collapse of the wave function, then the world appears in front of our eyes.

That's why gurus from Tibet and India have said over and over that to change the OUTSIDE of yourself, you need to change the INSIDE first and by that they mean beliefs.

Here's Gregg Braden on the topic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElW4-IuT3K4[/youtube]

In this audio clip Gregg says that it's the beliefs inside the heart that are sending out this EM field.

So if you change the beliefs in your Heart/SM then you change the world around you.

This is what Bashar talks about here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFR5kLeCiWU[/youtube]

He even goes a bit in more details tell us that we are creating the reality with objects and and people around us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLmdpAshsk[/youtube]

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

So Merlin would you say that magician's shift parallel realities to do their tricks?
When I was at the wedding one of the bride's friends said he was a magician there in Vegas. He did a few basic card tricks but his last one blew my mind.
He had my aunt pick a card out of the deck which was a queen of spades. He then somehow made that card disappear from the deck and then he took it out of his pocket :shock: Then he told my aunt to check her purse and there was another queen of spades inside :shock: :shock:

And what really tripped me out is after that, he made another queen of spades come out of his mouth :shock: :shock: :shock:
My dad and I were watching him like hawks to try to see if we could figure out what he was doing but there's no way I can explain that.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:So Merlin would you say that magician's shift parallel realities to do their tricks?
Yes they do. They are in touch with their Higher Mind who can shift them to any parallel realities they want or can tell them answers like I'm trying to do with MT. They make you think of a number and tell you what it was right after.

There is a young magician where I live and this guy has done on TV the same trick that David Blaine has done to Harrison Ford here... making a card disappear and end up inside a fruit or an egg or make a wedding ring disappear from their hand and reappear inside the light bulb above the table they are doing the trick on.

There is only one way to do this and that is by parallel reality shifting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB0wzy-xbwM[/youtube]

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

"Get the fuck outta my house" :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is such a neat trick. Ive seen a few other Blaine videos, one in which was with kanye west and he stuck an ice pick completely through his hand and not one drop of blood came out :shock:

The more I learn about parallel shifting, the more excited I get. The possibilities are endless. And my Vegas experience has made my goal of winning the Vegas world championship that much more realistic to me. Life is fun now :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:The more I learn about parallel shifting, the more excited I get. The possibilities are endless.
It is exciting and the possibilities are endless but you also know the large amount of work by cleaning our SM that we have left to do to get to this level.

Personally, I think these guys are born with their HM connection open. It's either that or they are masters of meditation to get their HM to talk to them live 24/7.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I can't find it, but I kinda remember Bashar saying that we are the dimension we think we are risiding in.

I really can't comprehend it very well or what that means, Ibut in case someone knows what this means I am all ears. I found the idea interesting.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I can't find it, but I kinda remember Bashar saying that we are the dimension we think we are risiding in.

I really can't comprehend it very well or what that means, Ibut in case someone knows what this means I am all ears. I found the idea interesting.
Basically if our consciousness can create the reality around us down to the last atom, I don't see why it can't create the solar system or galaxy that this reality is also made of.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:I can't find it, but I kinda remember Bashar saying that we are the dimension we think we are risiding in.

Basically if our consciousness can create the reality around us down to the last atom, I don't see why it can't create the solar system or galaxy that this reality is also made of.

Merlin
Here is where I get confused I get that we shift through infinite realities and each second (even less) is a frame like in a movie. Doesn't this mean we choose our reality rather than create it?

Then how is it that our consciousness creates the reality down to the last atom, if it is just choosing a reality that already existed?