Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Do you guys ever experience deja vu? I swear it's been happening to me more often lately. Like I'm having a conversation with someone and it feels like I've already had it, word for word. Or I'm visiting a place and it feels like I've already been there. It's weird.
Yeah this happens to anyone sooner or later.

I think it has to do with this reality being fixed in time kinda like the film strip analogy that Bashar talks about where we would simply go back to previous "3D frames" of that same reality we saw a moment ago.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Look, Bashar does EXACTLY the same I will do with Spiders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS-uNg-DeSA[/youtube]

So Spiders will still exist in this world but I will never get to see them.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So Spiders will still exist in this world but I will never get to see them.
True but hehe, only THIS version of you will never get to see them because you will stay in the vibration that allows this to happen but there is another version of you already there at the moment because that version of you went over there with another version of me to exterminate the fuckers. :twisted:

But you seem to understand the logic here that vibration determines the reality that you see and shift to so you passed the test. :lol:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Yo Merlin Eh,Monsterlord Hey, xcfastdude,Hey!!!
Spiders --once owned a farm..Critters would bite the crap out of me..Just wolf spiders somewhat large..But it took a little bitty Brown Recluse to give me 6 months of necrosis and a big hole in my upper back--(Hawks just won)- & A year to heal..

That big spider-!!shit he'd be just a memory smear..Freaky azz huge..Another relative kept some African Spider(Red) I think it was called,his wife made sure that it was tucked in for the night.She was deathly afraid of it..Poisonous as cyanide fairly large sized,he also runs haunted house tours..He is one weird dude, plus he keeps a pig, as a pet..And yes shit is happening to me as well, led to be in a place at the right time,and good happens, however it also brought a boatload of grief..Jealousy reared its ugly head..took me 3 days to straighten things out..Sigh!!

wireman Cheerz all you crazy dudez.. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:it took a little bitty Brown Recluse to give me 6 months of necrosis and a big hole in my upper back--(Hawks just won)- & A year to heal..
So I bet you would like to come with me to that crazy parallel reality where there is a planet loaded with super big 6 feet tall spiders just for the fun of nuking the bastards? :twisted: :lol:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin--one of the crazies on this topic in his twisted logic to satisfy a blood lust--Asks---------
So I bet you would like to come with me to that crazy parallel reality where there is a planet loaded with super big 6 feet tall spiders just for the fun of nuking the bastards? :twisted: :lol:
You drive --I'll nuke-em.. :twisted:

Wireman :SupNap: :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:
Merlin--one of the crazies on this topic in his twisted logic to satisfy a blood lust--Asks---------
You drive --I'll nuke-em.. :twisted:
Alright, now all we need is Ripley... :twisted:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

I had to look up what necrosis is since I've never heard of it.
Word of advice, do not do a google image search of it if you've just eaten or don't like looking at gross stuff.

That shit is no joke :shock:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:I had to look up what necrosis is since I've never heard of it.
Necrosis is what will happen to your hockey teams at the end of the year when my Habs win the cup. :twisted:

:shock: :? Ooops wrong thread...sorry :(

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Well, this IS the crazy conversations thread, so I do think that comment fits right in ;)