Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Well, this IS the crazy conversations thread, so I do think that comment fits right in ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Ehh xcfastdude Hey--

Once again the "crazies " are running this asylum.. :D Now I do feel right at home here.. :lol:

Re: necrotic tissue ,snake s w/neuro toxins do the same thing on a larger scale ,just melt your tissues..
That damn tiny spider had some potent neuro toxins, went from dime size to inches around.Had to cut tissues surrounding it away to finally end it.. :roll: Itched forever it seemed.. :o Lesson learned stay away from venomous spiders and snakes..had a close call with a cottonmouth another time ..They just don't like me if I were to hazard a guess.. :lol:

wireman Cheerz Boyz and you gorgeouz Girlz..:SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:...and you gorgeouz Girlz..:SupNap:
:shock: Huh??? Where??? :?

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Merlin wrote:
wireman wrote:...and you gorgeouz Girlz..:SupNap:
:shock: Huh??? Where??? :?

Merlin
They're lurking around here somewhere. Let's invite them for drinks and crazy conversations 8-)
karatekid

Post by karatekid »

Wireman, you so funny man! XD
wireman

Post by wireman »

Fearless leader Merlin salaciously asks":shock: Huh??? Where??? :?
Merlin Ehhh ,

Snooze you loze!! You saying I'm crazy??
Had to do a mercy run Late last eve,friends ride messed up, couple counties away..He was "holed " up at an out of the way firehouse, awaiting me..Picked up an easy US $100 hooking some hoses up for the crew.. and then ---we stopped for a brew or two!!

Shoutouts to xcfastdude--hey hey and the"KarateKid"yo!! Some time ago,I was curious about whether we have a baseline Polarity,are we Pos. or Neg.ly charged,like right or left brainers. Some can sense the energy,and are "up for it", :lol: others are like a "gloomy gus"and are just down w/it.. :(

Tried hooking meters up to register myself..gave it up, but there is info out there as to
blood types and other such info..Rh neg /Pos blood types ..Never could make up my mind
differing reports, as usual..Suns energy v Moon energy..Boat load of differing thought s and ideas as to wtf we really are..I'm aware of a lady that has SAD and I wired up a "light bar" for her..She needs that extra light to make it through her winter..She was morose, crying ,other weird effects.. Now she has become neutral and this weather no longer effects her.. They sell these Bars, high dollar amounts..I had these daylight bulbs on hand at that time win win, then relamped her kitchen w/these bulbs as well.

wireman Cheerz :SupNap:
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin and other assorted crazies, Ehh -- Hey,

Out "Halloween Trick or Treating," mostly treat.. Weather 28/30 F high winds, not many souls out. Then on to a haunted house tour, classic fright fest, prosthestics, have come a long way, blood and gore in the right lighting is fantastic, and a bit pricey, to attend..But cheaper than hockey tickets.. :lol: Solid great time little one as costumed "Pikachoo".!!

State of Michigan has their Paulding lights, observed them ,in the past, now finding out that Physicists have solved the mystery,air temperature inversions. :shock: Well there is still the Georgia lights..damn can't they just leave some mysteries alone.. :P

Trekking this weekend minimum sleep tonight, just hope I don't have to drive. 4/5 hour motoring so not to far.. 8-)

wireman Cheerz Craziez :lol: :SupNap:
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Anybody ever been to a haunted house? Like a real one with ghosts?

Supposedly my old high school is haunted. It's the oldest school in the city, and people claim to have seen ghosts and stuff. I've never seen a ghost but have always wanted to.
wireman

Post by wireman »

xcfastdude maniacally asks ?Anybody ever been to a haunted house? Like a real one with ghosts?
Lived in one for a few years..Had a cistern in it and that room, was always cold and just passing by it, gave one a feeling of shivers and dread .. Ghosts oh yeah, around me, that others could see ,glad to get the heck out of there. Amusing for awhile,then became a nuisance..So many oddities occurring, dead pet reappearing looking just like a Cheshire cat,
he was in a fight and got really chewed and clawed up, I can still see his pitiful face , died shortly after, however when he reappeared he was whole once again.Was my girls pet and she was alongside and witnessed it as well..Still will talk about it today.. He disappeared like a puff of smoke in the air with ,at least a 15 minute viewing time..

Watched that crazy azz Wallenda walk that highwire tonight..

wireman CHeerz :)
wireman

Post by wireman »

xcfastdude Hey,

If you had Roethlisberger, and Brady the last couple weeks they must have paid off big time..

wireman Cheerz