Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
xcfastdude

Re: Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

Post by xcfastdude »

wireman wrote:xcfastdude Hey,

If you had Roethlisberger, and Brady the last couple weeks they must have paid off big time..

wireman Cheerz
Oh I know! I had Brady last week and won a hundred bucks. Didn't play big ben in the big tournament this week but I played him in a qualifier for next week's tourney and it's paying off so far.

But back on the ghost topic, everyone tells me my old high school was haunted but I never did see a ghost. I know some of the custodians would tell me that they would hear someone bouncing a basketball in the gym even though they had locked it up, and when they would go inside and turn the lights on, the bouncing would stop.

Also, we had a chapel in the front of the school, and people have claimed to have seen a nun praying in one of the pews, and she would turn around and then disappear. Creeeepy.
wireman

Post by wireman »

xcfastdude on creepy ghosts--people have claimed to have seen a nun praying in one of the pews, and she would turn around and then disappear. Creeeepy.
Penguin was probably waiting and looking for me ,did she have a ruler in her hand? Still have scars on my knuckles :roll: .. WTH I still scribble.. :lol !!

Big Ben kicked some azz,after being sacked 3 in a row, then eclipsed the record for TD passes in a game..Best w/the fantasy players..Kick some azzez..

wireman Cheerz have fun..
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Crazy story:
So,one day I was sitting around contemplating.And I saw this little article on Sleep Paralysis Inducement.I have heen trying to induce it since I was in the 5th grade (around 11 or 12).Now I'm 17.So,it talked about these "words" the body says to the brain to say that its ready to shut down (basically,what you need to do to induce eye).One of these is eye control.I estimate personally that the reason why people fail at it is because of eye movement.Its very easy to just relax,focus on your breathing yadda yadda.But people forget about eyes.When their closed,the article said to try your best to NOT MOVE them and stare at the black screen of your eyelids.Another one is itches.Many times before projection/Paralysis (I have experienced this),you will start itching like a crazy person with chicken pox.This is your brain sending "tests" to see if you're still awake.If you scratch,it'll know you were just sitting still and "wake up". If you don't,and you ignore it no matter how bad it gets,your body has just said one of the " words" to the brain telling it to shut down.Breathing calmly,relaxing,and eye movement are the other three.Basically,there's 4.Like the 4 pillars here (ironic).Well,I was bored,so I decided to try it.Within 7 minutes,I passed out and woke up like 40 mins later.I think what it was was that I needed awareness and focus too.I notice that when you get into deep relaxation,the images in your Mind literally become 3D (I suppose this is a sign of Theta or at least the lowest stage of Alpha Brainwaves).Not really crazy,but a story none the less.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

One other thing.I vaguely remember interacting with the 3D images in my Mind.If I had to guess that must have caused me to lose focus on Sleep Paralysis.Its probably the same thing we do before we dream,we just don't remember :roll:
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin , fearless leader-and all the other crazy people here, Ey ,Hey

"Business Insider" October 29/2014 online, has a few great, blurb articles, relative to Sleep Learning.Starting with the following Cancer patients observations..Still an ongoing experiment I believe, follow the steps to the other articles regarding our plastic brains manipulations, via sights and sounds examples. Even agrees with some of the findings we have ascertained. WT hey,we are on the forefront after all!

http://www.businessinsider.com/magic-mu ... ns-2014-10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wireman Ha Ha Ha eerily!! What me crazee?? :roll: :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Tripping On Mushrooms Changes The Brain in Business Insider??? :shock: :? I don't get it?

Did you stumble on this Mushrooms article by reading the Business Insider or did you search for tripping on Mushrooms and stumble on the Business Insider website?

Huuh on 2nd thought, no need to answer that one. :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

I don't understand why these Mushrooms are illegal. Seems like they only have positive effects on your brain. Or...maybe I just answered my own question :shock:
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin- Fearless leader opines / Huuh on 2nd thought, no need to answer that one. :lol: :lol:
Merlin Eyy,

Damn you are gonna have me collapse into a paroxysm of laughter yet.. :lol:

xcfastdude Hey--just another example of garbled misinformation.. BTW you do any College
Football ? tonight..I have Utah at some good odds what sa y you??

Cheerz wireman
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

wireman wrote:
Merlin- Fearless leader opines / Huuh on 2nd thought, no need to answer that one. :lol: :lol:
Merlin Eyy,

Damn you are gonna have me collapse into a paroxysm of laughter yet.. :lol:

xcfastdude Hey--just another example of garbled misinformation.. BTW you do any College
Football ? tonight..I have Utah at some good odds what sa y you??

Cheerz wireman
I'll pm you wire I need to check it out.
Why can't the mushrooms I put on my pizza be fun like the ones in the article are? And yes, I put mushrooms on my pizza.

How many of you think aliens are here on our planet, right now? I personally would love to meet an alien. It'd be kinda cool to learn from them.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:How many of you think aliens are here on our planet, right now?
:shock: :lol: :lol: Ok, we are back on topic alright. :lol: :lol:

Huuumm, I counted 17 so far.

Not too sure about wireman, so maybe 18 here. :?

Merlin :mrgreen: