Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Raiko

Re: Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

Post by Raiko »

Has anyone ever thought of going on a Cryptic Adventure?I bought this book called "Real Monsters,Gruesome Critters,and Beasts from the Darkside".They talk about things like Mothman,Chubbacabura etc.I thought of Manifesting encounters with such creatures but not capturing them.More or less,just getting the chance to experience.Personally I think it's wrong to kill/imprison such interesting things,even worse to put them in a lab and be experimented on.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Oh and Merlin,I sent you a message but it stays in the outbox.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin- Fearless leader ,scoffs or does he?Huuumm, I counted 17 so far.
Merlin Ey,
In my case not quite that many, some orbs ,whatever the hell they are, another a bedroom visitant--shadow person..Very uncool.. I'll pass on something I will not be allowed to carry.
No trips for me but if you can keep on that train of thought you will certainly experience
what you desire..Get a qui/ja- board, delve there first, for a bit and you will be guaranteed entrance to the twilight zone..Safer :twisted:

wireman Time for my Zoloft or shrooms all medicinal of course I forget ?? :roll: :evil:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:I thought of Manifesting encounters with such creatures but not capturing them.
Here's my advice...

Start by manifesting a cup of coffee and then build on it. ;)

Why do you think this forum is still open, it should be closed a looooooooong time ago and everyone here would be gone because we would have all mastered the LOA by now but that's not the case.

To attract creatures from a different planet or dimension or even aliens, you need to be able to add or remove the right belief to reach the right vibration that will shift you to the parallel reality where those things are visible to you.

So start with basic things and then build to the crazy world you want to shift to.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Yeah,sounds like a plan.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Yeah,sounds like a plan.
It's not a matter of actions or going somewhere to get the goal, because EVERYTHING is ALREADY RIGHT HERE, you just need to shift your perception (aka vibration) and you will see it and to do that, you will need to alter your beliefs in your SM using a NAP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLVjDYWzbWI[/youtube]

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Hey Merlin what happened to David? The kid who was able to make his hair change color? (Taken from the NHL thread :mrgreen: )
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Hey Merlin what happened to David? The kid who was able to make his hair change color? (Taken from the NHL thread :mrgreen: )
When he sent me those photos of his blond hair by email, he told me to never post them on my forum which I thought was very humble of him.

So 6 months had past and then I saw another LOA forum called the Power of Intention forum.

There was a HUGE thread with over 900+ post in it and guess who was the ring leader being asked all kinds of questions on physical changes... yup our friend David. :lol:

At first I thought ok this guy was spreading the news about NAPs or was talking about my research but NO... it was HIS technique now and he did his blond hair all by himself. :shock:

Well well well, what do you know. :evil:

So me being me hehe :twisted: I posted all his emails he sent me to get his blond hair using NAPs and let's just say he didn't like it one bit. :lol: I mean china and daggers were flying low when I arrived because he pissed me off for taking my research and taking credit for it and also because I was kinda popping his bubble of royalty treatment there so to speak. :?

Needless to say, when I started posting parallel threads about NAPs, all the attentions turned to me and I remember seeing 8 out of the first 10 threads we see on page 1 of this forum having the word NAP or Merlin in it. :lol: That was Jan 2010.

Anyway, the admin didn't quite like this big fuss and David and I arguing all the time so she both kicked us out then deleted ALL the threads on NAPs including all the threads about "What happened to Merlin???" after she kicked me out helping me in the process acquire many members from that forum. :lol:

I think only this thread survived over there...

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum ... ograms-the" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Because David didn't have any forum and was perceived for a fraud for taking credit for my research, he kinda disappeared and I never heard from him since. Hey, life is a boomerang they say...

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

That is a scumbag move by David :x
I guess wanting to get a bit of e-fame can get to people's heads.
:?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:That is a scumbag move by David :x
I guess wanting to get a bit of e-fame can get to people's heads.
:?
He wasn't the first nor the last... :roll:

What sucks is that I'm not even selling this stuff so all this research I have done here is given to you all for free so AT LEAST give me the credit here for Christ's sake if something good happens to you. :evil:

Anyway, he got his 15 minutes (more like 6 months) of fame. :lol: Hope he extracted all he could and also won't do that again.

Merlin