Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Then how is it that our consciousness creates the reality down to the last atom, if it is just choosing a reality that already existed?
Because we are both the DVD and the laser beam reading it. We both created all those realities but then decide which one to shift to and experience from.

Again the DVD is everything that exist or could exist that you can think of or not even imagine yet, it's there already and created by you...God because we are all God.

Now that you created everything, you drill down to the individual that you are now, forgetting that your soul is part of an oversoul that contains the soul of many other people which is part of a bigger oversoul that gathers even more people all the way up to the One.

So by going down from God to individual human being, you decide which one of these realities you would like to live in to get a life experience.

So you choose your reality based on your beliefs but as a soul before incarnating here, you decided which beliefs you needed to have to shift to that reality so you chose the parents and city and teachers and friends that would implant in your SM those needed beliefs.

That's why they say we are the galaxy we are in because we created it but at a much higher level (oversoul, oversoul of oversouls, God) and then chose to be in it at a more smaller level (human life).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYK4_a91H3I[/youtube]

I know this concept is deep and not understood by many and that's ok too. Nobody can prove this anyway.

Merlin
synergio

Post by synergio »

MonsterLord wrote:
Here is where I get confused I get that we shift through infinite realities and each second (even less) is a frame like in a movie. Doesn't this mean we choose our reality rather than create it?

Then how is it that our consciousness creates the reality down to the last atom, if it is just choosing a reality that already existed?
I think when we are getting into infinite parallel realities 'choice' seems to become synonymous with 'create' in my view.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

synergio wrote:I think when we are getting into infinite parallel realities 'choice' seems to become synonymous with 'create' in my view.
Not really, if I go to another planet then the planet was already there.

The only way I could see creating taking place, is if the other realities only exist in "information form" so to speak or something similar and it is our consciousness what actually turns that information into a tangible reality.

Going by the shifting theory, apparently every single thing we do, down to me typing each of these letters that make the post you are reading now is a shift.

I think a way of knowing this would be how dreams apply to this, are dreams things we create in its entirely with our minds or are there realities that already exists too and we shift into them?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:The only way I could see creating taking place, is if the other realities only exist in "information form" so to speak or something similar and it is our consciousness what actually turns that information into a tangible reality.
Yeah exactly.

That what I meant by we are both the DVD (3D reality) and the laser beam (consciousness) experiencing this reality.

The "All that is" that Bashar talks about points to this. All the "possible" realities are there but to see them we need to shift to them but even if we don't shift to them, there are still there to be experienced and shifted to.

Remember this diagram?
GodSouls.gif
Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

How do you think dreams factor in Merlin? Do you think they are 100% created by our mind or they are also realities that already exist and we shift into?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:How do you think dreams factor in Merlin? Do you think they are 100% created by our mind or they are also realities that already exist and we shift into?
To be honest, I don't give a shit about dreams. I think they are made by our SM but that's about all I know. I know that Bashar said that whatever we can think of exist in a parallel reality so I don't see why dreams would be real in other parallel realities.

If Gregg Braden is right and the heart is like an antenna sending out an EM field around us that can affect atoms then I guess this is what we do when we dream, we give the dream world a certain shape and color and texture with people we often know so it's just like the same type of reality creation.

Merlin