Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Merlin's crazy conversations thread ;-)

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Wire you are one crazy guy :lol:

Am I going crazy or does the background on here keep changing? :shock:
XC, what have you been smoking? :evil:

:lol: :lol:

Yeah it's me changing the forum design template.

Read this...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=6&t=1947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Eh Hey All,
Topic does not exist..?

But this does for sheer craziness--LHC doubling its energy for 2015..-some of their magne ts weigh some 30 tons!!
50 feet in length, or approximate 15 meters long.." mag field generated 100 k times the present gauss of earth.. " 8-)

As for the Alps, :lol: looking for some rearanging (tongue in cheek?) - problems w/the magnets, I believe that shut it down in 2013. Were they quenched?? Lost track ,but now really looking forward to this latest they operate one helluva refrigeration system must be colder than outer space to operate perfectly. And I groaned making coils for my Tesla rigs 8-)

Some have bristled, when talking of an Earth pole flipping w/the onset of this in early March.. again bring it on scientists..
100 k gauss should trigger something earth shaking. :lol: those in Europe will know first hand when this is operational..
How cool would it be to be there when this is put online-- I recollect some predicted dire events when it went online in 2010. ,people always afraid of the unknown, However there are a multitude of errors in so called science facts, none of
us wants to be left behind in this science race, so onward and upward. :)

All the theories presented by science as we do here, w/our NAPS, will be changed over and over, not CERN but close enough, difference we have no textbooks to work from, save Pack Leaders cogent summations. And we don't have their budget of £97 million upgrade!! Can anyone here write a paper for a grant.?- side note worked w/a man that wrote papers for grants, always got them.!

Aim looking for more Black Holes and dark matter, this experiment and human error is still out there, I'm ready for whatever comes down the pike however!!

wire Cheerz Boyz and Girlz :SupNap:
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin,

You ever check your passaport under Black Light..?? Champlain Pix is outstanding,Background way kool..new ones only.

Have a Blacklight check that shiz out..My French is basically non existent anymore.Wasn't that spectacular initially either..

Still very nice to see under blacklight..

wire Cheerz
lavenderleaf

Post by lavenderleaf »

I'm just so excited for the launching of the new http://www.merlinworld.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will there be a notification icon then? I hope so.... So that I wouldn't open my email from time to time anymore for the notifications :lol: :lol: :lol: Or... Does the notification icon already exists? :?: :?: 8-)
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

lavenderleaf wrote:I'm just so excited for the launching of the new http://www.merlinworld.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will there be a notification icon then? I hope so.... So that I wouldn't open my email from time to time anymore for the notifications :lol: :lol: :lol: Or... Does the notification icon already exists? :?: :?: 8-)
Well, it does exist. You just have to shift to the parallel reality where the icon exists ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

lavenderleaf wrote:Will there be a notification icon then? I hope so....
Notification icon?? :? Why IT IS LAUNCHED NOW.

You can go to the site now, what you see is what you get, nothing more. At least not until I find a trading system that pays a lot, then I will add links to the Trading page that will lead to a dedicated page about the trading system, where to get it, how to install it, etc...

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Well, it does exist. You just have to shift to the parallel reality where the icon exists ;)
:shock: Ohhhhh

We'll in that case, the problem I have is that I don't master this shifting of reality yet so I don't know about that. :?

Merlin
synergio

Post by synergio »

Has anyone watched this guys video?

Telekinesis anyone? Thoughts? :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxNR7yBCr2s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

With all the research into LOA you start to question what cannot be done. Great song in the background too :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

synergio wrote:Has anyone watched this guys video?

Telekinesis anyone? Thoughts? :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxNR7yBCr2s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

With all the research into LOA you start to question what cannot be done. Great song in the background too :)
Telekinesis is basically the belief that you can shift to the parallel reality of your choice in this case, the reality where the object is 1 inch to the right to another reality where the object is 2 inch to the right and so on.

It's NOT about trying to make objects move in the same reality.

Merlin
synergio

Post by synergio »

Spot on! Pretty cool to be able to shift at will :SupNap: