Interstellar

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Charmed

Interstellar

Post by Charmed »

After seeing Lucy last week (which inspired me so much regarding LOA and what we are) yesterday I got to see INTERSTELLAR.

Have you guys seen it? It' amazing! Wormholes...space..galaxies..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxOhd4qlnA[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Interstellar

Post by Merlin »

Charmed wrote:After seeing Lucy last week (which inspired me so much regarding LOA and what we are) yesterday I got to see INTERSTELLAR.

Have you guys seen it? It' amazing! Wormholes...space..galaxies..
Haven't seen it yet but it reminds me of Contact where he also played in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRoj3jK37Vc[/youtube]

Merlin
Charmed

Post by Charmed »

Its so much more than that. Its more like 2001 Odyssey and INCEPTION .... Inception is from Nolan too a total masterpiece so much about SM and implanting beliefs
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Inception was a fucking trip man. What made it hilarious is that I was watching it and for some reason all the people's skin was shaded blue on my T.V. I was kinda tired and figured that the movie was made that way. The fire and blood were also blue. Didn't realize till the next day that something was wrong with my T.V. :lol:

Yeah I'm weird.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:for some reason all the people's skin was shaded blue on my T.V.
I told you not to eat Wire's mushrooms. :evil:

Merlin :lol:
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin -Fearless leader cautions xc I told you not to eat Wire's mushrooms. :evil:Merlin :lol:
Ey,

You're kidding right I thought Blue was the natural color!!I may go cold turkey or go hunt my Thanksgiving turkey IDK They are a scrawny lot this year. :lol:

wireman Cheerz ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:I thought Blue was the natural color!!I may go cold turkey or go hunt my Thanksgiving turkey
Yeah and if you see a blue turkey... DON'T BUY IT. ;)

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Fearless leader Admonishes wire-Yeah and if you see a blue turkey... DON'T BUY IT. ;)
Ey,
Damn now you tell me..No returns w/out receipt..Is blue blood OK..Too much silver?? :lol:

Does that make me a"turkey?" :lol: I know you've heard of the Blue Man, no not the Blue Man Group, although they are entertaining and zany.. :)

wireman :SupNap: :lol:
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Poor Charmed, this thread turned into talking about a movie to talking about blue turkeys :lol:

Damn now you guys got me looking forward to thanksgiving :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Damn now you tell me..No returns w/out receipt..Is blue blood OK..Too much silver?? :lol:
No, that's not a Turkey here, that's a cow or UK Queen as they call it on the other side and you don't kill that (it would piss off the Brits and we don't want that).

Merlin