Interstellar

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Interstellar

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Poor Charmed, this thread turned into talking about a movie to talking about blue turkeys :lol:
Hey she was the one who talked about wormholes, we just took one that's all. :mrgreen:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

OK back on track, was inception the flick, on dreaming ,and managing or controlling others lives or futures? All the while being totally aware, like a lucid dream, and in total control of all aspects of the dream world.

Wasn't there another similar flick, but it was possible to harm or even scare someone to death. ??All w/political overtones!!

Limitless is another I semi enjoyed, followed by the film, the Assassination Bureau, short story by Bradbury fleshed out for a happier ending..

wireman Cheerz
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:OK back on track, was inception the flick, on dreaming ,and managing or controlling others lives or futures?
I'll let Honest Trailers show you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfMivMDOBI[/youtube]

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

OK Interstellar few subtle nods to Kubricks 2001 in this flick. Interstellar slicker newer tech,entertaining ,also has a bizarre sequence ending like 2001 . The main character
accesses and enters a higher dimension wherein he can manipulate and influence time much more satisfying finale than 2001 . Both groundbreaking flicks. Enjoyed this one more
Thumbs up!

On another note it reminded me of that crazy sect Heaven something wherein the
premise is similar earth is doomed blah blah. Just saying..

wireman Cheerz :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Fuck me!!! :shock: People rated this movie 8.8!!! That would make it the 11th best movie of all time. :shock:

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I mean it would be better than ALL Star Wars and Star Trek movies, better than Indiana Jones, Back To The Future and even... The Matrix?

Gimme a freaking break here. :evil: This doesn't make any sense. Then again I haven't see it so...

How would guys rate it? Are we REALLY in the presence of grace here, history movie in the making? The latest movie masterpiece since Matrix? :shock:

For me, if after watching the movie I don't go "WOOOOOOWWWWWW.... :shock: :shock: :shock: WTF DID I JUST SEE HERE??", than it's not even a Top 100 movie much less Top 10.

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

I guess you just have to go watch it Merlin! :D
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Fearless leader astonishingly wonders Fuck me!!! :shock: People rated this movie 8.8!!! That would make it the 11th best movie of all time. :shock:
Overall 2001 had the greater impact on me, groundbreaking , this has a class all it's own..Good flick but nah,really that high? Entertaining kept me interested..Those on this site
would like it having insight from following the knowledge gained..So no Wooows, but enjoyable..
wireman Cheerz..
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Ey All Hey,

Another Business Insider scoop!

http://www.businessinsider.com/crazy-ph ... ar-2014-11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pee first lenghty flick..

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:
Merlin Fearless leader astonishingly wonders Fuck me!!! :shock: People rated this movie 8.8!!! That would make it the 11th best movie of all time. :shock:
Overall 2001 had the greater impact on me, groundbreaking , this has a class all it's own..Good flick but nah,really that high? Entertaining kept me interested..Those on this site
would like it having insight from following the knowledge gained..So no Wooows, but enjoyable..
wireman Cheerz..

Ok now IMDB rates it at 9.1 which would make it the 2nd best movie EVER. :shock:

I guess people are rating it high now because those votes are fresh out of the theater on 1st week, I don't think it will stay that high but I could be wrong.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816692/rat ... _=tt_ov_rt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Charmed

Post by Charmed »

Merlin wrote:Fuck me!!! :shock: People rated this movie 8.8!!! That would make it the 11th best movie of all time. :shock:

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I mean it would be better than ALL Star Wars and Star Trek movies, better than Indiana Jones, Back To The Future and even... The Matrix?

Gimme a freaking break here. :evil: This doesn't make any sense. Then again I haven't see it so...

How would guys rate it? Are we REALLY in the presence of grace here, history movie in the making? The latest movie masterpiece since Matrix? :shock:

For me, if after watching the movie I don't go "WOOOOOOWWWWWW.... :shock: :shock: :shock: WTF DID I JUST SEE HERE??", than it's not even a Top 100 movie much less Top 10.

Merlin
Yes otherwise I wouldnt have opened a thread about it lol yes the movie is really great and spectacular I rate it 8.5 and im going to watch it again at the cinema in the next days. It really caught me because of the whole interstellar travel+the unknown+5th dimension.... Ive never been one of those boys obsessed with planets and galaxies but they actually amaze me a lot lately, I even put I Like on the Nasa page on FB today!

Inception was amazing too one of my favourite movie also because it says a lot about SM.