Bashar's recipe for NAPs

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Bashar's recipe for NAPs

Post by MonsterLord »

Thought it would be interesting here, he basically says how to make an affirmation that will be interpreted as having certainty, which would be bomb for NAPs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaIDVM2szuo[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Bashar's recipe for NAPs

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Thought it would be interesting here, he basically says how to make an affirmation that will be interpreted as having certainty, which would be bomb for NAPs.
Dude, this is a sample taken form the 2007 DVD "Beyond the Secret Into Abundance". :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Well I dunno, I have seen some videos from 2007 and earlier that at times surprise me because I somehow overlooked them or didn't clicked on them because of the titles.

Fuck, the book of Parallel Realities of Self is from 2006, the same year that The Secret came out and it was way a ahead of its time, way, way, way ahead.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Fuck, the book of Parallel Realities of Self is from 2006, the same year that The Secret came out and it was way a ahead of its time, way, way, way ahead.
Wait until you watch videos from Bashar made in 1987. :lol:

Merlin