Cool tattoos

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Cool tattoos

Post by Merlin »

Check this out...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-bu ... 14557.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Very cool.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Re: Cool tattoos

Post by MonsterLord »

I don't like tatoos in general, I find no purpose in them.

Albeit when I achieve LTP one of my possible routes when exploring it, may be a tatoo in my forearm that I will touch and will shift me automatically to any reality. This I may do so perhaps so that I don't have LTP activated all time and only when I want.

As for the design of the tatoo? I don't know which one would be suitable.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Albeit when I achieve LTP one of my possible routes when exploring it, may be a tatoo in my forearm that I will touch and will shift me automatically to any reality.

How about this one?

Merlin ;)
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin fearless leader, reveals some unbelievable tats--Very,
cool.
Ey,

Damn, thought I'd seen some amazing tats- however this is way over the top..Some great work there..Artistes !! :o

wireman :)
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Albeit when I achieve LTP one of my possible routes when exploring it, may be a tatoo in my forearm that I will touch and will shift me automatically to any reality.

How about this one?

Merlin ;)
That is too easy :lol:

Would prefer some sorts of badass design maybe have the HM directly appear it when LTP is done and see what comes.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Monster Lord predicts--Albeit when I achieve LTP one of my possible routes when exploring it, may be a tatoo in my forearm that I will touch and will shift me automatically to any reality. This I may do so perhaps so that I don't have LTP activated all time and only when I want
Found some cutting edge info,PhD name of Anderson,David Lewis, manipulating Time,
creating a mini disturbance w/in a small radius ,wherein they'd accelerate and de-accelerate time up to 300%..And they've been doing this for years now..Since 2002 at least..
Some conclusions--lot less energy to manipulate and create this field-Research was continuing ,working together .. w/other countries..Unfortunately now all his sites , his company ,his institute have vanished-gone /India ,Russia,and !! China !!were in sync w/his research..Now NADA!! Premature info ejaculation..
what say you MonsterLord..? Where the hell in time is he? :shock:

wireman WTF However Cheerz and :SupNap: