Any UFC and Boxing fans here?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Any UFC and Boxing fans here?

Post by Merlin »

How can any girl wants to fight her now after this? :shock:

To beat Correia in 30 secs, I truly didn't expect this.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Well I feel bad for whoever paid for the ppv
Yeah she should change her name to Rhonda "Don't Blink" Rousey. :lol:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

True.
She probably needs to start fighting guys or something. But that's a lose-lose situation for any guy who gets in the octagon with her.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:True.
She probably needs to start fighting guys or something. But that's a lose-lose situation for any guy who gets in the octagon with her.
Yeah that won't happen, she would get killed. Then again, if they find a guy that 135 lb (maybe some Indian or Asian guy) maybe that would be a fair fight. :twisted:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

I just read a comment that they should make her fights pay-per-second instead :lol: :lol: :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

To be honest, I'm happy that Correia got beaten up real bad and fast because I always hate people with big mouths who trash talk all the time.

Next time, just shut the fuck up and put your energy in the octogone. :evil:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

I didn't know about that since well I don't follow UFC nearly as close as I do boxing. Never heard of Correia till like yesterday to be honest :lol:
I just kept hearing Rousey talking shit about Mayweather more so than Correia. It just annoys me like right now on twitter that there's people that genuinely think that Rousey could beat some of the top male fighters out there. She's a great female fighter, no doubt about that. But her ego is getting too big to be talking like that.

At least with Mayweather most of it is an act to sell his boring fights.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Yeah I know but one guy said that her last 4 fights lasted longer than 1 single UFC round :shock: :lol: so CLEARLY the word domination fits right there.

The problem is that she is a woman so it only needs a tom boy who is more like a man than a woman and voila you got a girl who can beat all the other girls but sadly, Correia looks like a guy so I thought that she would give Rousey some competition for once but well... :? now we know the answer.

We also know the answer regarding how long she will stay at the top. I really don't see any other woman beat her up soon but then again, I don't know very well the UFC Women fighters.

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

A couple names I hear being mentioned in another forum I frequent is someone nicknamed cyborg and some other chick who apparently is a tranny.
I think her name is Fallon Fox. So what they were saying is that Rousey has refused to fight this Fallon Fox character and well now she holds all the
leverage in a potential fight against cyborg. However, cyborg would have to come down in weight which could be a deal-breaker.