Could alcohol help us bypass the doorman? :p

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Cindy617

Could alcohol help us bypass the doorman? :p

Post by Cindy617 »

Just came up this idea, cuz alcohol may make CM less aware when we are awake no? So maybe it is easier for us to implant a belief when we're drunk? (If you can still be able to do that... :lol: )
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Could alcohol help us bypass the doorman? :p

Post by Merlin »

Cindy617 wrote:maybe it is easier for us to implant a belief when we're drunk?
Maybe but since the SM works with repetition, being drunk all the time means you got a drinking problem here. :lol:

I prefer bypassing the Doorman every night while I sleep.

Anyway, bypassing the Doorman is something we don't talk about here anymore because we know that NAPs work. All you have to do is NAP for a basic goal like "Blue glass vases" and you will be able to manifest those within days proving that the NAP bypassed the doorman and implanted that new belief in your SM.

Now what we don't really know today is why other NAPs on bigger goals fail. Maybe it's because of multiple limiting beliefs pushing against the attraction of our goal or lack of precision as to exactly where we want to go and our SM doesn't know how to attract it, etc...

We know we got many more tests to do but running out of good ideas.

We have tried cleaning only NAPs and failed, Goal only NAPs and failed even NAPs containing both Goals and Cleaning lines and failed so we just don't know anymore what might work.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin,Pack Leader issues Sage Advice
Cindy 617, I believe was just throwing out a random thought? :oops: Old saying "Candy's Dandy, but liquor's quicker."

Can be stultifying, maddening, even piss one off, when one runs "up against a brick wall!" :lol:
What I have noticed since this Combo NAP, I've been able to picture and concentrate on,
some minor ,thus far, activity I wish to perform and can make it happen, while awake.
Still doing the nightly Combo NAP trying to rid those programmed force fed pure B S
ideas , thoughts ,instilled by ignorant thoughtless unknowing folks around us. Now I feel Better. :) !!

Meditation- is not-an easy process nor an easy practice to perform,real bitch,
so to speak.Those achieving such ,have to be focused and have a real yearning to reach this state. Those few have reached another State of evolution. My experience thus far,
requires one to trust, let go of the ego, and do nothing. Nature may intervene !I cannot trust enough thus far. You really do not have to do anything else. Thus my Combo NAPS
Whatever is in those convoluted SM/HM whatever it is known as - has some major blockage!

The flick "Limitless" has an interesting premise,Cindy 617,kind of ties in w/your query.
Concept formed has a man w/writers block-he- is given a pill- that opens up the other 80% or so of his here to fore , untouched by his conscious mind thought process/then magical things happen. He becomes "unstoppable" ,why "because he allows himself to think, act,draw, design, write ,conceptualize, on a grander and far greater, faster
scale and extant than he ever dreamed possible or mentally normal before. Whew! 8-)
Just a thought.
wireman Cheerz :D Boyz and Girlz :SupNap:
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Well, when we're drunk it makes women (and men I guess) that we wouldn't normally be attracted to look more appealing. Blacked out a few times and ended up somewhere completely different than I remembered being. It changes our reality in a sense ;)

Damn but if we somehow do end up discovering that combining NAPS with alcohol works, that would catch on like wildfire
Cindy617

Post by Cindy617 »

Merlin wrote: Maybe but since the SM works with repetition, being drunk all the time means you got a drinking problem here. :lol:

Anyway, bypassing the Doorman is something we don't talk about here anymore because we know that NAPs work. All you have to do is NAP for a basic goal like "Blue glass vases" and you will be able to manifest those within days proving that the NAP bypassed the doorman and implanted that new belief in your SM.

Merlin
Well, at least maybe I discovered something for those alcoholics and probably it works better and faster coz they can do NAP all night while sleeping and implant new ideas while drunk which means all the day :lol:
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Alcohol is perhaps THR WORSE substance for this, it doesnt open the door but to a very superficial part of the SM, if any at all.

Using alcohol to change the mind is like using a rubber boat and a cup of water to change the Pacific Ocean.

NAPs are like using country sized platforms that work directly in the bottom of the sea. And even they fail.
Perun

Post by Perun »

Cindy617 wrote:Just came up this idea, cuz alcohol may make SM less aware when we are awake no? So maybe it is easier for us to implant a belief when we're drunk? (If you can still be able to do that... :lol: )
Our SM isn't less aware when we sleep. Our SM never tires and never rests 24/7.
Cindy617

Post by Cindy617 »

Perun wrote:
Cindy617 wrote:Just came up this idea, cuz alcohol may make SM less aware when we are awake no? So maybe it is easier for us to implant a belief when we're drunk? (If you can still be able to do that... :lol: )
Our SM isn't less aware when we sleep. Our SM never tires and never rests 24/7.
Oops..word mistake...
I meant our CM might less aware... :?
wireman

Post by wireman »

Cindy 17,

Somewhere in our head, brain, we manufacture a Chemical, scientists and entheogens ,
have named DMT /dimethytryptamine manufactured in minute amounts.This DMT, can and does transport your psyche, to realms unknown to most folks,rocket you and enlighten you simultaneously. Hell of a shout out to ones inner self..Proves to your ego, you can rise
far above what your CM envisions.

wire Cheerz Boyz and Girlz.. :SupNap: