Interesting ebook

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: Interesting ebook

Post by MonsterLord »

This is why so far our best course of action is to reach this template reality or the like levels since it seems to manifest regardless of beliefs.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:This is why so far our best course of action is to reach this template reality or the like levels since it seems to manifest regardless of beliefs.
Yep... ;)

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 085#p33085" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Now that I think about it...... the guy perspective comes from one where there is only one reality, one universe.

So okay he says "accept it, it is your fate" or "is meant to happen", so okay, but WHICH fate mr author ? WHAT of the mant things meant to happen in the infinite reality ?

So yes he is completely right we SHOULD accept our fate and EMBRACE what is meant to happen. Of course..... when we are able to choose our fate and what is meant to happen.
wireman

Post by wireman »

James ,Mod Extraordinaire ,has me :lol: at this scathing reply
Thanks for the excerpts, MonsterLord. Just when I thought that no one can piss me off more than Eckhart Tolle comes this buffoon. Yes, yes, we're supposed to accept all the good and bad. Accept even the noxious, painful, and deeply limiting things in life. Why the hell not? Just throw in blindness and deafness too. Tell you what, why not send a Tsunami or avalanches our way? Nothing connects you to the source more than being crushed under the unknown will of 'God' :roll:
I have had a number of Chinese instructors, like in my dreams I'm shown a technique one time only, and left to decipher just what my dream is trying to tell me..these dreams carry a vast amount of information. Tapping the collective attention,sorting through these enormous energy fields..fielding a particular thought or "thread".sorting and looking for one particular answer,TF ShiZZ!! The good is that I'm at least sure that I'll reach the goal,Have had a few recent dreams that in fact did foretell somewhat my next day in advance, so some truth is in the lucid dream, theories. Once again I'm shown one freakin time and that's it. Can't put pen to paper before the dream fades.

Rephrasing my NAP to "zero in" on my answers.. Awesome when my Conscious mind made the connection between my dreams and reality! Astonished would be more like it.
I was like SOB what a rush , so is the future static or in flux. ?You tell me.

wire Cheerz Boyz and Girlz and here's to tapping the collective for all.