Interesting ebook

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Cindy617

Interesting ebook

Post by Cindy617 »

Hey guys, just found out an ebook few days ago. This guy is famous in a loa forum and he has manifested near $1,500,000 without his outter actions!!! :shock: And he built up this website which includes his ebook to share his experience and techniques for free cuz he says that money is no longer an issue for him to worry about :roll:

So here is the link
http://www.whatamiheretodo.com

Wanna know your opinions ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Interesting ebook

Post by Merlin »

Cindy617 wrote:Hey guys, just found out an ebook few days ago. This guy is famous in a loa forum and he has manifested near $1,500,000 without his outter actions!!! :shock: And he built up this website which includes his ebook to share his experience and techniques for free cuz he says that money is no longer an issue for him to worry about :roll:

So here is the link
http://www.whatamiheretodo.com

Wanna know your opinions ;)
He goes with the same principle that Bashar talks about "Follow your excitement". Which is to focus on your goal and never give up.

Well my dear, I have been focusing on financial freedom for about 25 years now and have not manifested it yet. The only times I had financial success was when I started doing a NAP on money and even then I lost it all back due to my limiting beliefs on money.

Besides in his book he says "Counsel God. Talk to God. Laugh with God. Keep God there with you in all that you do." which is way too religious for my taste.

But hey, if you like it then follow his ideas. Just not my style that's all. Nothing personal.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: Besides in his book he says "Counsel God. Talk to God. Laugh with God. Keep God there with you in all that you do." which is way too religious for my taste.
Ain't that the truth :roll:

Nothing against the guy. It won't be the first time that a LOA method or approach worked to manifest things. Hell, most who manifest riches don't have to sweat over LOA techniques. Where things get complicated is fighting the SM over deeply held beliefs.

Also, this kind of talk is based on a duality of 'God' being outside the person or separate from the person. The great giver 'out there' is a paradigm not everyone buys into anymore.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:Also, this kind of talk is based on a duality of 'God' being outside the person or separate from the person. The great giver 'out there' is a paradigm not everyone buys into anymore.
Good point but because the guy actually BELIEVED IT, then it worked for him just like the girl in China with the golf ball size cancer tumor that disappeared in 3 minutes because 2 shamans placed their hands above her belly. Most people would laugh at this but she believed in the shamans power so it worked for her.

So it's not that I am trashing the guy or saying that it won't work because I think he was telling the truth and attracted his 1.5M by believing that this God would give it to him but I don't believe in this method.

You have to find what works with you, maybe this will but not for me.

Merlin
Cindy617

Post by Cindy617 »

Yes, just finished a couple of chapters and the point is still that BELIEVE :? But as he said that God is just a label, it can be whatever word you prefer such as SM, HS, universe, etc. so if you change that god word, might be more acceptable, at least for me cuz I was born in an environment without any religion :roll: so I changed the word to SM, and felt better :lol:

Anyway, that follow your excitement thing seems "too good to be true" for me cuz I'm already anxious when I think about stay in home without a stable job and my whole family is judging me...omg... The Idea is good, but I doubt how many ppl can really apply it. Those limiting beliefs will stop us or just crash the whole idea before you actually apply it, and it is really difficult for a lot of ppl cuz we can't always be excited..we failed in controling our thoughts, emotions and feelings CONSISTENTLY, we can't always hold that one thought, that's why I think that most of the tome those daily methods don't work. I mean the problem is not the technique, is always us. I do believe that thought + feeling/emotions can change our beliefs when we are awake, We are just failed to control our mind... :(

I think this guy is awakened or enlightened sth. like that? Cuz I find out he puts a link of his another ebook which is talking about that the truth of this whole world is "no-self", "YOU" or "I" doesn't even exit, and we are just consciousness of that infinite being...and some of ppl just know that at an intellectual level, but if you don't have the experience of that, you won't really understand. So this website and his ebook are designed methods to "trigger" that experience. There are some testimonies from some ppl who had that experience. I tried and nothing happened :| maybe because Im not a native English speaker? Cuz he said the thing that can trigger that experience are the words...

So maybe if some one is interested could give a try, and if some of us has triggered that experience, he might be able to connect with his HS and help us with our NAP? :mrgreen:
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I don't know what to think about this. On one hand:

So why am I having all this difficulty getting a job? Explain it to me again. What am I supposed to be learning from all this frustration?

You are learning to be patient, have faith, and trust God to meet your material needs.

So what can I do better to grow in this process?

You can realize that ultimately you are taken care of and are cared for. It is very difficult for you to not be worried and stressed. You have to fight this with calm assurance. Calm assurance in the knowledge that all is well, plans are in place for you, and that things will work out as they are meant to.

Your faith is growing. You’re letting go of many things that have weighed you down in the past. You are letting go of money (the “need” to be a Millionaire), position, possessions, prestige, false pride, and so on. These will not serve you for what you are later to do.

Continue to let go more and more of the things that hold you captive. One thing you have learned well is the necessity of accepting your current situation. You’re right in heeding the lesson to accept “what is”, no matter what is happening in your life. This is very powerful and is the secret to moving on and rising above ANY situation in life.

To rise above any situation in your life, you first ACKNOWLEDGE what the difficulty is in your life. Second, you determine WHY it is so difficult or painful for you to experience. Finally, you ACCEPT the situation as it is in your life and you embrace it, knowing that it is of great value for you to go through (for your growth). If it weren’t of value to you spiritually, then you wouldn’t be going through it.

At the heart of this is the ability to completely accept whatever the situation is (no matter how “terrible”) and be happy and peaceful anyway. It has helped you to view it (your current inability to find a job you enjoy) as something you are meant to go through and realize that it may last longer than ever expected. It may even last a lifetime.

However, I tell you this – Once you accept that the difficult situation may last your whole life and you embrace (and become comfortable with) that, then the situation is already conquered. And once it is conquered in your mind, it will then manifest in your physical reality. It most certainly will not last a lifetime – no matter what the situation is.

But what if the situation is something like becoming blind or deaf?

When you achieve complete acceptance, it ceases to be an overwhelming problem even if the situation continues to exist. There’s the real dichotomy. The difficulty only exists for as long as you resist it and allow it to remain painful. In other words, the situation remains painful only for so long as you allow it to be in your mind. It takes a choice. In essence, you CHOOSE to be in pain over a situation.

No matter what the situation, you have a choice in whether you allow it to cause you pain and suffering or not. What you have learned to do is to fully accept a situation in your life (as if it is your “fate”) and make the best of it. Even further, you could welcome and enjoy the difficult situation, rather than just make the best of it. Once you obtain this level, you share a common element with all of history’s “Masters”.

One who has mastered this life’s experiences, is one who has ceased to be swallowed up in its pain and suffering. The Masters on this earth have learned to expect and accept all circumstances in their lives because they realize that it is meant for them to experience. To resist what befalls them, is to work against the flow of life (what is necessary for them).

The Masters have grown to the point that they smile through both the “good” times and the “bad” times with equal relish. They know that it is all part of the dream, the game, the illusion, that life is. Complete acceptance – this is what you are learning. And the incredible strength and power that this creates. So be glad you are getting there – you are finally learning the lesson. But learn patience; for this lesson will last a lifetime (if not many lifetimes). So relax and enjoy life no matter what it brings to you.

This part really doesn't flow for me, just say "Well I will never be a millionaire, is cool" and give up on my goals? And worse say "I can't do anything about it because it is my fate?"

Also:

I know I have to let go of a lot as far as money and position are concerned. What else must I let go of in order to unblock the flow in my life?

You need to release your desire to control your success. You must allow yourself to be led to the opportunities that are right for you.

That is the complete opposite of what we are trying to do. So if "the opportunities that are right for me" is that the girl I am dating slaps the shit out of me after a rejection? I just have to allow myself to be lead to it and not try to go where I want to go? :?

On the other hand:

"That sounds good, but life can get so distracting and busy, that you forget to check in with God, let alone “laugh” with God. What then? How do I continuously (moment to moment) stay right there (at one with God)?

Your question shows that you’re definitely on the right track. For as you stay close to God, you become as God. You will ultimately reflect God. You will be able to manifest all matter of things like Jesus did. Healings, abundance, you name it.

But, back to your question – The way to stay at one with God from moment to moment is surprisingly simple. See YOURSELF as God. This is what Jesus did. Jesus’ presence became God’s presence. Jesus focused on God to the point that he became AT ONE with God. By seeing and feeling God in you, you naturally manifest the God in you.

How do you see and feel God in you?

You start by imagining it. You imagine God’s Light and energy emanating from, and through, you. You imagine an intense, overwhelming orb of loving, blinding Light in place of your body.

As you imagine and focus on this (or a method of your own making) more and more, you start manifesting the qualities of God more and more. As you consistently do this more and more from MOMENT TO MOMENT, you manifest yourself as God. And with that, you are able to do and create things as God does.

Of course, this takes time, focus, and trust in the process. However, you will notice that the more you practice this, the more trust you gain, the more faith you gain, and the more love you feel. It is a metamorphosis of sorts.

In fact, once you have a taste of what this feels like, it is very hard to not want it ALL the time and in greater and greater intensity. It becomes a blessed cycle; like a snowball rolling downhill – it picks up more and more and becomes bigger and bigger, greater and greater, and more powerful as it continues down the path. This, then, is the way to Mastery. This is what we all want – to become as God. To become the God-Selves that each and every one of us truly is!
"

Now this IS what I think me and Merlin are interested in.
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin, I agree. It is the belief underlying it all that explains the results for some. One can believe in unicorns and fairies, but really gotta believe in them to evoke a life-changing circumstance.

Thanks for the excerpts, MonsterLord. Just when I thought that no one can piss me off more than Eckhart Tolle comes this buffoon. Yes, yes, we're supposed to accept all the good and bad. Accept even the noxious, painful, and deeply limiting things in life. Why the hell not? Just throw in blindness and deafness too. Tell you what, why not send a Tsunami or avalanches our way? Nothing connects you to the source more than being crushed under the unknown will of 'God' :roll:

I get that some sort alignment with the flow of things appears periodically throughout the ages, from ancient scripture to today's spiritual gurus. But who controls this flow? Are the 'things' dictated ahead by an outside force?

Most people are desperate to change their lives. They are ALREADY living with the limitation and disappointment of not having what they need or want. Cracking their will with acceptance shyte is a special kind of sadistic orientation that I usually observe in organized religions and their followers.

I'd like to tell this dude what he can accept but I don't think Merlin would appreciate that kind of language around here :lol:
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Actually James, you remember what you said about "Just throw in blindness and deafness too."

He was actually asked if you should accept being deaf (I dont remember if being blind too)

THE ANSWER WAS YES.
Cindy617

Post by Cindy617 »

MonsterLord, yes that "fate" part really makes me feel WTF?! at first :shock: but I think he said that from his "awakened perspective", What I understood from that is, the more you resist it, the more it perceives. So you just ACCEPT it, and then create a new situation without needy and train your mind to trust ( the tricky part as us LOAer have -> that believe it has already been yours!) well it's my opinion ~

And like the last part you quote, he means assume yourself as God or whatever word you like. For me it's like another belief...by imaging you are the god, then you have the belief like you have that power to manifest.. You BELIEVE you are god, so the feeling, trust, etc. are byproducts to that belief, then everything's easy to you. :roll:

Just my 2 cents.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Cindy617 wrote:And like the last part you quote, he means assume yourself as God or whatever word you like.
When you look at it more in details, it's not so much about religion but BELIEFS.

He had certain beliefs that made him manifest things that most people won't be able to duplicate because we don't share the same beliefs.

No matter how you look at it, it will ALWAYS come down to beliefs and your manifestations will always match what you believe and they will manifest at the speed you believe them to manifest.

I believe that NAPs are one of the best tools to enter our SM where our beliefs are located but we have yet to learn the right method to really add/edit/remove/replace those beliefs to get what we want to manifest.

NAPs are 10 years old, 5 spent on the forum testing all kinds of NAPs and we have yet to figure out the right way to manifest our goals 100% of the time and the fastest way possible.

The problem with guys like Bashar and the guy from this ebook here is that they do not tell us HOW we can attract the same beliefs that they have.

It's like the lady with the cancer tumor I talked about. She got the belief that shamans can pass their hands above her body and melt the tumor in 3 minutes but try to ask her how she learned that belief so that you can do the same and she will go huuuuuuuuuh :? Don't know. :(

Merlin