Are you a genius?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Are you a genius?

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:All I can say about that is, thank God I'm done with all my math courses in school :lol:
What a waste of time all that was right?

Did you know that 97% of all people would drop their job the next day if they won the lottery?

This means that all these years of College and Universities and all this late high school years with all this stupid math crap was all useless because this survey says that people are NOT doing all these years of schooling for the knowledge but just for money.

Sick huh?

I say that because I'm pretty sure that this year will be the year I become rich with my trading system (not sure which month exactly but this year for sure) telling me that I did all these years of school for nothing.

I think that we are using on a day to day basis a "junior high" education and everything after that like trigonometry and more complex math was used only during this time and none after that telling us that it was all a waste of our time.

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

I know what you mean Merlin.
I think there's certain professions where you absolutely do need to go to school such as to be a doctor or lawyer, but even then I'm sure there's a good chunk of people who go into those professions for the money and not because they are passionate about it. And even then you have to take a bunch of bs classes just to get to law school or med school. I know my girl is going through that right now. She's taking classes that have nothing to do with law and she feels like they're a waste of time but there's no way around it in her case.

I think you gotta be able to think outside the box if you want to make millions. Unfortunately, most people are taught to go with the sheep :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:... and not because they are passionate about it.
And EVEN those who say they love their job or career, do they really? I think that they say that because the job is better then flipping burgers at McDo but ask them if they will set the alarm clock at 5-6 AM next Monday morning if they win 25 Million $ next week end?

Now if this survey is right, only 3% will. 97% won't. You see my point? Those who hate their job will massively quit their job and 97% of those who say they love their job will quit too.

It's ALL about the money. I figured that out in 1991 when I was 21 right after coming out with my College Diploma in Aeronautics thinking what the fuck did I just do? Talk about mega waste of time. :roll:

If you don't think that your College years it's a total waste of time then ask yourself that question I just talked about...

Say you win 25 Million $ at lottery, will you, yes or no, set your alarm clock at 5-6 AM next Monday morning to go to your job despite having all this $$$ in your bank account?

If you answer YES than you are part of the 3% that REALLY love your work and you would do it for free. The other 97% will stay in bed. :lol:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Hell no even if I loved my job I would never wake up that early :lol:
With that kind of money I would barely be going to sleep around 1 or 2 am at the earliest.
I'm naturally a night owl, therefore waking up early has always been a struggle for me.

One thing I hate is being told what to do, when to eat lunch, when to pee, when I can go home, etc etc. If I could be in a position where i'm in sole control of what I do and when I do it, I'd do that in a heartbeat. But of course, one needs lots of moolah to make that happen 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:But of course, one needs lots of moolah to make that happen 8-)
Yup, I wanted FREEDOM, but it didn't take a "genius" (gotta stay on topic right :lol: ) to figure out that you cannot have freedom on this planet without money so I was not a #1 fan of money but hey, if money is what we need to get freedom, then so be it, let's get money and lots of it. :twisted: :twisted:

Have you took the time to read my little Stock Market course yet? You will learn that getting a job leads nowhere financially speaking. You will just spin your wheels for many decades until you retire old and weak. NO Thanks. :?

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Yeah I have. It is very well done :SupNap:
It's eye-opening as well. Money is a huge deal and it's funny how somewhere along the line it became "evil". It's actually neutral and like it or not, we need it to survive.

I met a few people that lived in the neighborhoods that have mansions while I was doing my deliveries and everyone I met was either a professional at something or a business owner. Met some doctors, but mostly owners of businesses (domino's pizza, burger king, mcdonald's, catering businesses, etc). That trading system idea is genius because you can buy and sell without actually having contact with people or an actual store or something and then with the system set up it does it for you :mrgreen:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote: Money is a huge deal and it's funny how somewhere along the line it became "evil". It's actually neutral and like it or not, we need it to survive.
Good point. What if money wasn't hated that much and in fact loved or at least appreciated more?

Maybe people would focus more time at attracting it and our lives would be all better instead of being poor and bitching about money and how our lives suck if we don't have as much as we want.

It's almost like it was programmed so that humans hate it so that they suffer more in life. :?

Oh well,

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin EY XC Hey ,

Spot on w/those answers, there are some professions I will hesitate to deal with..Will require most money upfront with them before any work is done.. Deadbeats!! No Checks!!

Agreed , can be difficult to work for some/any one ,if you have a rebellious nature..Have even walked off jobs, and returned later, spelling out my conditions for continued work. Didn't happen often ,usually some one at the job smoothed things over. I've had money thrown at me in anger, :D all manner of strange incidents..Amazed at some of the jobs I had to redo, and people paid high dollars for shoddy work. Shame :( . They assumed the work was up to code, the power of self delusion is astounding Re: money the curiosity of the concept that money is -well-evil or whatever, is weighty and underscores or implies some coherent "broadcasting"patterns aimed at the proletariat from cradle to grave..Should I have posted this in the Crazy thread? :lol:

Congrats on those answers, some Professors were even fooled by these..and yes Uni's are a waste of time and effort.
As I have explained once, my young Brah, tossed his A&P down the toilet and picked up a trade, (sheet metal mechanic)
bought the company he worked for, expanded ,opened another Biz, now he just travels..has his son running things.

wire Cheerz Kidz.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:As I have explained once, my young Brah, tossed his A&P down the toilet and picked up a trade, (sheet metal mechanic) bought the company he worked for, expanded ,opened another Biz, now he just travels..has his son running things.
There you go. :SupNap:

See, I'm not the only one who figured out that working at a job doesn't make you rich. :lol:

Btw, did I send you my Trading Course Wire? :D

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Pack Leader inquires,
Btw, did I send you my Trading Course Wire? :D
Ey, No , was unaware you even offered this. Always playing catch-up here, so please don't be offended , so many intelligent folks here, I can learn much, associating with all of you. Thanks for the invite.. :D

wire Cheerz Boyz and Girlz.. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge--others -well they just gargle!! :lol: