Well, bye bye Youtube account

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Well, bye bye Youtube account

Post by Merlin »

Looks like Bashar Communications doesn't like the fact that I used 1-2 minute samples of their seminars. :(

Oh well, what can you do. :roll:

Merlin

ATTENTION

We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:
from BasharCommunications about Bashar Shifting Reality - MerlinWorldDotCom
Video ID: iA3ph9tM40g
from BasharCommunications about Bashar - What Time Really Is. - MerlinWorldDotCom
Video ID: sMJd7xpQjJE
from BasharCommunications about Bashar Beliefs Create Our Reality 2 - MerlinWorldDotCom
Video ID: uW34tA_vSys
from BasharCommunications about Bashar on Lucid Dreaming 2 - MerlinWorldDotCom
Video ID: r85VYq23BUE
from BasharCommunications about Bashar Waking Up From Our Spiritual Dream (Spiritual Awakening?) - MerlinWorldDotCom
Video ID: 0fmrpyygk04
from BasharCommunications about Bashar - Change Your Beliefs To Change Your Vibration And Reality - MerlinWorldDotCom
Video ID: mUXoa10iQPs
from BasharCommunications about Bashar on Lucid Dreaming - MerlinWorldDotCom
Video ID: FnXJJPRt8s0

This is the second copyright strike against your account. A single additional claim against your account will result in the termination of your account. To avoid this
James Sawyer

Re: Well, bye bye Youtube account

Post by James Sawyer »

How disappointing :roll:

Our friendly neighbourhood Essassani is displeased with an excerpt of an excerpt. It should be happy that people are listening to mostly feel-good, esoteric stuff that hardly ever translates to actionable advice.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:How disappointing :roll:

Our friendly neighbourhood Essassani is displeased with an excerpt of an excerpt. It should be happy that people are listening to mostly feel-good, esoteric stuff that hardly ever translates to actionable advice.
I was mostly doing it for others since I have all the videos here and have already seen the seminars so I'm sad for you guys for not learning this knowledge not for me.

Then again, with this forum, I can post whatever I want and I will let you know by writing if I learned something on those seminars, much less work for me. :lol:

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: Then again, with this forum, I can post whatever I want and I will let you know by writing if I learned something on those seminars, much less work for me. :lol:
Fair enough and thank you, Merlin :lol:

Just wish that his seminars and videos had more actionable content.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

What a disappointment indeed.

This attitude makes me question the veracity of Bashar's information. I hope its not because THE ENTIRE manifestation reseqrch clinges on Bashar's theory

Is there a chance the info is fake ? :(
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Is there a chance the info is fake ? :(
I don't think so. I think that they take a bit too seriously the copyright act.

Maybe it's just the principle that because it comes form them that THEY should be the only one pushing this info but if that was the case, I wouldn't have heard or known about Bashar if it wasn't for a person on a forum posting a video if him on Youtube.

Maybe they are afraid of not making enough money to survive.

Either way, even if what he says is wrong, we will test it here and see that it works or not so who cares anyway.

That's what we do here, we test EVERYTHING.

At least he gives me original ideas to tests which is more than I can say from most members here. :?

I don't recall when someone told me a cool idea as crazy as this Template Reality to reprogram our beliefs and karma.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yeah you are right, plus we know the shifting stuff is true as James had an uncontrolled LTP and you the Mini Cooper. And the shifting stuff precedes Bashar.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Yeah you are right, plus we know the shifting stuff is true as James had an uncontrolled LTP and you the Mini Cooper. And the shifting stuff precedes Bashar.
The mini cooper was in 2009 while I heard about Bashar in 2008.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I said the shifting concept in general. Not your specific shift lol.
karatekid

Post by karatekid »

Noooo! It already got deleted?