He says 'thoughts'......

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
James Sawyer

He says 'thoughts'......

Post by James Sawyer »

we say 'beliefs' :)

I discovered this video where a person compiled some of Eckhart Tolle's views on the Law of Attraction and manifestation.

We had talked here about Tolle (and some others) and how he always refers to thoughts rather than the 'beliefs' that we are dedicated to reprogramming by NAPs. Nonetheless, I find that there are a few interesting (and confirming) ideas. We just have to remember that the terminology used is slightly different than ours:

Formless consciousness = Higher mind (Ours)
Thoughts = Beliefs (Ours)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhCN-69s5rY[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: He says 'thoughts'......

Post by Merlin »

I noticed 2 things...

First, at 2 minutes flat, Tolle said that you cannot manifest anything unless you are deeply rooted in the formless where the ego is no longer operating.

So like you said, the formless is the HM level (at the Template Reality) and I know that the Ego is another name for the Subconscious Mind. I think that the Zero Point that Monsterlord talked about was also the Template Reality.

This is what I am trying to do these days with the Lucid Dreams. The other way is meditation if you like this stuff.

Another way to get a communication link between the Physical and the Higher Mind is using Imagination. Just look at the title of Bashar's clip in the very first few seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM-FDqWkuAw[/youtube]

Second, Tolle gives the example of wanting a new house, where said that you need to feel as if you already have it which is what I talked about today in the Core Beliefs thread.

Small Emotion = Small Manifestation or Small Jump in Vibration
Big Emotion = Big Manifestation or Big Jump in Vibration

This is our eNAPs (Emotional NAPs). I think we tested this but it didn't go very far because many either didn't want to test it or like me, suck at feeling the right emotion that would represent having my goal right now.

So imagination and emotions. Don't know about you but I'm kinda screwed right there. :roll:

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote:I noticed 2 things...

First, at 2 minutes flat, Tolle said that you cannot manifest anything unless you are deeply rooted in the formless where the ego is no longer operating.
-----------------
This is what I am trying to do these days with the Lucid Dreams. The other way is meditation if you like this stuff.
Precisely. He is referring to the same thing we are testing (ego=subconscious mind) and how it gets in the way of manifesting what you desire. This is why the new Lucid Dreams testing you're doing (among other members) is pretty exciting stuff.
Merlin wrote: Second, Tolle gives the example of wanting a new house, where said that you need to feel as if you already have it which is what I talked about today in the Core Beliefs thread.
-----------
So imagination and emotions. Don't know about you but I'm kinda screwed right there. :roll:
I viewed this a little differently because I've listened to many of his talks. While he does say to FEEL (which is where the imagination + emotion comes in), Tolle has a different view on why you SHOULD feel that you already have it. Because he thinks you are the universe and it is already there for you (or by you). This is somewhat like Bashar's video. I don't know which one but there is a video where he says that what you want is already here and that you only need a change in perspective to see it.

The way I understand Tolle's point is that the limitless power to create and manifest is obstructed by the ego. This is a quote from his book, A New Earth:

"If small things have the power to disturb you, then who you think you are is exactly that: small. That will be
your unconscious belief."

So for Tolle, it is understanding that you are the universe, hence you have the creative power of the universe. For Bashar, it is that you already have everything, you just need a change in perspective. Neither gives a concrete 'how-to'. But we do with NAPs. Maybe meditation and LD and template reality reprogamming are all ways to do it. At least we are trying , though :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:The way I understand Tolle's point is that the limitless power to create and manifest is obstructed by the ego.
Well my friend, if he is right with this quote, we are all kinda fucked here. :lol: Because NAPs needs the SM/Ego to work or at least, the desire in the NAP passes by our SM at night.
James Sawyer wrote:But we do with NAPs.
That's the problem because of what I just said. NAPs needs the SM to work so THIS is why it's going nowhere with NAPs.

First of all because we do not work ABOVE the SM and directly with the Higher Mind like meditation and Lucid Dreaming does.

Second, we do not add strong emotions and imagination that could help the NAP reach the Higher Mind, instead we use emotionless goals and wonder why we keep attracting small manifestations. :roll:

Like I posted in this new thread here...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=6&t=1955" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If we do not add bigger and bigger emotions in our NAPs, so that the msg FINALLY reaches the Higher Mind, we will waste our time here like we have done in these past years.

You should know, you are the only one here who had success with an eNAP by visualizing that end goal of being pain free and it worked beautifully right?

So I suggest you go to that new thread and maybe retell once more (yeah I know it sucks but THIS is what seems to work) so that everyone either drops NAPs or get into this final eNAPs boat.

From now on, I will ONLY recommend eNAPs or Lucid Dreams to reach the HM and attract our goal. Any other NAPs will just be a waste of time by being blocked at the SM/Ego level and I'm tired of all this shit. :evil:

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: Well my friend, if he is right with this quote, we are all kinda fucked here. :lol: Because NAPs needs the SM/Ego to work or at least, the desire in the NAP passes by our SM at night.
:lol: :lol: Amen. If it's any consolation, according to Tolle, we don't need to work with the SM/Ego. They are both delusions of a minor self (human) when we ARE the Higher Mind.
Merlin wrote: That's the problem because of what I just said. NAPs needs the SM to work so THIS is why it's going nowhere with NAPs.
I agree. It's like we're trying to run with cement shoes :?
Merlin wrote: First of all because we do not work ABOVE the SM and directly with the Higher Mind like meditation and Lucid Dreaming does.

Second, we do not add strong emotions and imagination that could help the NAP reach the Higher Mind, instead we use emotionless goals and wonder why we keep attracting small manifestations. :roll:
This is where I'm beginning to have doubts, Merlin. I don't think it is the magnitude of the emotion (weak or strong) but the underlying believability of the idea that leads to the emotion (sincere or reflective of a truth vs. insincere). Let me explain. Tolle wants us to understand that by virtue of our connection to the Higher Mind, we have direct access to the creative universe (or we are the universe itself). This access, according to him, means that we have its creative ability. That's why he says that someday humans will be able to manifest or create anything. This reminds me of that final scene in the movie 'Lucy' when she holds up her hand and it instantly changes to a large, clawed paw.

Do you, Merlin, believe that you are the universe (and not just in it)? That you can shift perspectives into any form or ability or make a house appear out of nowhere (like Bashar says)?

If not, then the emotion that goes with manifesting things as a creator would is likely at a magnitude far greater anything your ego/present self can imagine.

Through NAPs, we seem to feed information to the SM that we are this or that when the SM is the problem itself. Its existence means we are cut off from the Higher Mind. It's like negotiating for safe passage with an enemy whose existence relies on you being disconnected with the HM.
Merlin wrote: You should know, you are the only one here who had success with an eNAP by visualizing that end goal of being pain free and it worked beautifully right?

So I suggest you go to that new thread and maybe retell once more (yeah I know it sucks but THIS is what seems to work) so that everyone either drops NAPs or get into this final eNAPs boat.
Absolutely! I'd be glad to share my success story there.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:This is where I'm beginning to have doubts, Merlin. I don't think it is the magnitude of the emotion (weak or strong) but the underlying believability of the idea that leads to the emotion (sincere or reflective of a truth vs. insincere).

Sure believability is important too (look at Pillar #3 above :lol: ) but without emotions and imagination, that specific goal is delivered in the wrong language to the wrong person. :lol:

Either way, lack of emotions, imagination or believability, we must go ABOVE the SM or AT LEAST speak the language of the SM so that it doesn't give us problems. If you can believe the goal by starting small, even better.

But let's look at your BIG 4 Health goal here. It was A BIG JUMP in vibration that you did there. So would you say it was coming form loading emotions of health and happiness of being pain free or imagination or believability?
James Sawyer wrote:Do you, Merlin, believe that you are the universe (and not just in it)? That you can shift perspectives into any form or ability or make a house appear out of nowhere (like Bashar says)?
Yup, we are God, not made from God. I believe that God is all those atoms together so whether you are a human, an animal, a plant, a rock, a planet, star, whatever you can think of, you are made out of God and it's consciousness that assembles these atoms the way they want and BELIEVE them to be put together.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: But let's look at your BIG 4 Health goal here. It was A BIG JUMP in vibration that you did there. So would you say it was coming form loading emotions of health and happiness of being pain free or imagination or believability?
This is a really good question. I would say it is a combination of all. I think I believed that the body could heal from whatever ailment. In our earlier testing modalities and language, I'd say that I had fewer limiting beliefs about the self-healing capability of the body than, say, becoming a millionaire in a very short period.

But I also loaded lots of happiness, health, and visualized healing onto the NAP.

It is so hard to tease apart what I did but it is likely all 3. Replicating it in the financial area wasn't a success which points to one (or more) of these not translating well enough to bypass the SM.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

You know what, I will copy this last post to the eNAP thread since it's a key point here.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I just learned that the IMAGINATION part was NOT coming form the physical mind but from the HIGHER MIND. :mrgreen:

So basically we can ask our HM and wait to receive some intuition flash regarding that goal we want to attract.

That's a little bit less work for us to do. :lol:

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote:I just learned that the IMAGINATION part was NOT coming form the physical mind but from the HIGHER MIND. :mrgreen:

So basically we can ask our HM and wait to receive some intuition flash regarding that goal we want to attract.

That's a little bit less work for us to do. :lol:
:lol: I'll take less work any day. But what is the difference between imagination and visualization? I think that visualization is the motor (or in academic speak, the operationalization) of imagination.