He says 'thoughts'......

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: He says 'thoughts'......

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:
Merlin wrote:I just learned that the IMAGINATION part was NOT coming form the physical mind but from the HIGHER MIND. :mrgreen:

So basically we can ask our HM and wait to receive some intuition flash regarding that goal we want to attract.

That's a little bit less work for us to do. :lol:
:lol: I'll take less work any day. But what is the difference between imagination and visualization? I think that visualization is the motor (or in academic speak, the operationalization) of imagination.
I see visualization as the video and imagination as the video, audio with emotions on top of that. :D

It's like the difference between the 50s B & W TV shows and our 3-D iMAX films.

I think that our HM can dump us A TON of information related to how we should feel regarding ABC goal.

Now remember, regular NAPs are not dead, they will just attract small goals because of small emotions in them but STILL those can be used to get small goals like for instance...hehe :lol: ... a kick ass imagination download from our HM so that we can use it in our eNAPs.

Follow my Left Brainer friend? :geek:

:lol: :lol:

We'll solve this problem, you can bet your last $ on that one. XC, don't do this, it was just a figure of speech. ;)

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

The Formless is how Tolle calls All That Is, the Supreme Nameless God.
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: I see visualization as the video and imagination as the video, audio with emotions on top of that. :D

It's like the difference between the 50s B & W TV shows and our 3-D iMAX films.

I think that our HM can dump us A TON of information related to how we should feel regarding ABC goal.

Now remember, regular NAPs are not dead, they will just attract small goals because of small emotions in them but STILL those can be used to get small goals like for instance...hehe :lol: ... a kick ass imagination download from our HM so that we can use it in our eNAPs.

Follow my Left Brainer friend? :geek:

:lol: :lol:

We'll solve this problem, you can bet your last $ on that one. XC, don't do this, it was just a figure of speech. ;)
:lol: :lol: I follow, fellow left brainer. Although with all my recent talk of higher mind and formless consciousness, I am probably evicted permanently from that club.

So visualization, in your opinion, is just a mental picture. Okay, I get that. In my experience, visualization had some emotion although not as kickass as you describe it (including audio and all that jazz). I see the distinction you have there, though.
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

MonsterLord wrote:The Formless is how Tolle calls All That Is, the Supreme Nameless God.
Yes, he does. I find it intriguing that he thinks forgetting all that things that you think 'you are' (e.g. profession, personal roles, past, etc.) get in the way of connecting with this grand creator.

That means forget who and what you are, abandon all you've experienced and what you currently want and desire, then you become aware of your creative power :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:So visualization, in your opinion, is just a mental picture.
No, because of course, a visualization can be added motion and sound but what I meant was that imagination is much more than visualization or if you prefer, imagination can fill up to the max that visualization by making you add more and more details and colors and people and sounds and actions, etc...

So we need imagination to fill that basic visualization. That's how I see it.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:The Formless is how Tolle calls All That Is, the Supreme Nameless God.
The formless would be THE ONE and not All-That-Is.

The ONE (The DVD of the Universe) is ALL those atoms that I talked about creating you, me, the people, animals, plants, rocks, oceans, mountains, planets and stars.

All-That-Is is the consciousness part of God. The laser beam or one that looks at the DVD or every 3D reality and extract a life experience from watching it.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I a few days ago I had an experience I mailed to Merlin in which (I think) I accesed the Template Reality or something similar.

How I describe it from what I could get (it lasted just seconds) it was like a sea of frequencies, nothing but pure frequency. All these frequencies I think were different realities.

I post this because of what Tolle said about "Allowing the formless to create through you". Going from what I could get which is good news for left brainers here if this is true, these frequencies have embedded on themselves ALL the thoughts and feelings about already having our goal we need.

So our job once there would only be to connect to the frequency that is the reality we want to experience and that's it, we just put ourselves in tune with it and it will automatically produce all thoughts, feelings and whatever is necessary to shift. I think this has to do with what Tolle said about just allowing the formless to create through you, you don't need to do anything really.

Well that was what I could get from my experience.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So our job once there would only be to connect to the frequency that is the reality we want to experience and that's it, we just put ourselves in tune with it and it will automatically produce all thoughts, feelings and whatever is necessary to shift. I think this has to do with what Tolle said about just allowing the formless to create through you, you don't need to do anything really.
Yes of course, that's the whole deal of connecting to the Higher Mind. The CM is way too stupid to deal or know what to do with all those frequencies but the HM knows. It's the principle behind the LTP. The CM ask the HM to shift to that reality and the HM plays with the beliefs and frequencies and *poof* we are there while the CM is scratching its head just like in my Mini Cooper experience.

However, the goal of reaching the Template Reality is to be there when the HM plays with those frequencies and can guide us as we start playing with them too during a Lucid Dream.

I think that the era of letting only our HM control our day to day life in this Template Reality is over, I think now it's time we change all that shit and decide to go where WE want to go and not just be put in a maze we don't like.

Merlin
Cindy617

Post by Cindy617 »

Just out of curious Merlin, what's your Mini Cooper story and the LTP stuff you are talking about?
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:So our job once there would only be to connect to the frequency that is the reality we want to experience and that's it, we just put ourselves in tune with it and it will automatically produce all thoughts, feelings and whatever is necessary to shift. I think this has to do with what Tolle said about just allowing the formless to create through you, you don't need to do anything really.
Yes of course, that's the whole deal of connecting to the Higher Mind. The CM is way too stupid to deal or know what to do with all those frequencies but the HM knows. It's the principle behind the LTP. The CM ask the HM to shift to that reality and the HM plays with the beliefs and frequencies and *poof* we are there while the CM is scratching his head just like in my Mini Cooper experience.

However, the goal of reaching the Template Reality is to be there when the HM plays with those frequencies and can guide us as we start playing with them too during a Lucid Dream.

I think that the era of letting only our HM control our day to day life in this Template Reality is over, I think now it's time we change all that shit and decide to go where WE want to go and not just be put in a maze we don't like.

Merlin
From what I could get there is not "not knowing which" you only state your intent via thougnts/and/or feelings of the frequency you wish to connect to and you automatically get tuned in with that.