He says 'thoughts'......

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: He says 'thoughts'......

Post by MonsterLord »

Ah I see, from the way you described it, it fucking sounded like a 2 year process PER GOAL. If it is only 10 days is ok.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Ah I see, from the way you described it, it fucking sounded like a 2 year process PER GOAL
No, Virgo and I cleared for almost 2 years but that's because we didn't know about clearing all the Core Beliefs and also acquire every single last positive beliefs.

Now we know better. At least that's the theory here.

As usual, time and testing will tell...

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote: Remember that LTP or not, if you shift to a reality where say you have money, and you haven't cleared ALL your limiting beliefs, you will lose it all back again just like I did. :lol:
With LTP I can just shift to a reality where there is a magical or technological gun that automatically removes ALL your limiting beliefs, I can just bring the gun back to this reality, GG.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:
Merlin wrote: Remember that LTP or not, if you shift to a reality where say you have money, and you haven't cleared ALL your limiting beliefs, you will lose it all back again just like I did. :lol:
With LTP I can just shift to a reality where there is a magical or technological gun that automatically removes ALL your limiting beliefs, I can just bring the gun back to this reality, GG.
THERE YOU GO... THAT'S THE SPIRIT. :SupNap:

A limiting beliefs gun. Oh My! :shock: :? :mrgreen:

You got a customer here dude. :SupNap:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:
THERE YOU GO... THAT'S THE SPIRIT. :SupNap:

A limiting beliefs gun. Oh My! :shock: :? :mrgreen:

You got a customer here dude. :SupNap:

Merlin
Well I am pretty sure no matter the cost, you will be able to pay it as soon as you got your market program running.

In an all honesty though I would give it for free, because when I get this running it will be thanks to you.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Ey Hey,

Oh yeah some really great thinking on this thread.. Shows me how far we've all come down the pike.
Not much I can contribute, just couple of minor points, we might have erred w/this belief saying thinking that we already have what we want, what's to stop our SM or HM or whatever , saying "well then phuk it, what are you whining about now first saying you have it , and then whinging ---you don't have it in another breath..02 You know one of the earliest references to LD was a french man with a helluva long name seven to be exact--Marie-Jean-Leon-Marquis- de- Saint -Denys. this is for real.. Guy that coined the term LD Dutch shrink.. Not my hero Jung. BTW..damn it.

Regarding emotions , we have to separate the mind and the heart to experience these true emotions..
I do realize we have much on our plate already , but if anyone wants I can introduce a method I once used for just this ..some years back, just breathing and meditation no BFD..Did work for me at the time.. Still doing the breath work..!! We do have some intelligent people here,I feel honored..

wire thanx to all. and thanx for letting me participate in this forum.