He says 'thoughts'......

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: He says 'thoughts'......

Post by Merlin »

Cindy617 wrote:Just out of curious Merlin, what's your Mini Cooper story and the LTP stuff you are talking about?
Just do a search my dear. ;)

Don't want to write 2 pages here. :lol:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:From what I could get there is not "not knowing which" you only state your intent via thougnts/and/or feelings of the frequency you wish to connect to and you automatically get tuned in with that.
Say that again? :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:From what I could get there is not "not knowing which" you only state your intent via thougnts/and/or feelings of the frequency you wish to connect to and you automatically get tuned in with that.
Say that again? :?

Merlin
Bear in mind it was only a few seconds and I am not sure it was really the TR (I won't know for sure unless I or someone else make a shift like painting the walls a different color), but going from what I could get it works by intent alone. You basically just think of the reality you want to experience and try to evoke to the feeling of it (it doesn't matter if you suck at feeling you just need to try) and whatever frequency is associated with it immediately comes to you.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:...but going from what I could get it works by intent alone.
And how did that method work for you so far? :lol:

No need to reply, I already know the answer.

it's NOT what we intend, or wish, or think, or hope or want to have that manifests our goal it's what we BELIEVE and nothing else.
MonsterLord wrote:You basically just think of the reality you want to experience and try to evoke to the feeling of it (it doesn't matter if you suck at feeling you just need to try) and whatever frequency is associated with it immediately comes to you.
The truth is, as of right now, all I know is that the CM doesn't know shit and is the one craving and begging to attract what it wants and its either the SM or the HM that delivers the goal.

It's just that right now, nobody has figured out what language these bozos upstairs speak because obviously they don't understand English (not even any other languages for that matter) so we know it's not using words (Hmmm I wonder if sign language would work :? ).

We can try emotions and images but as to what to see and feel, we all have to master those segments and that's the part that sucks the most in this LOA research. :( I didn't want it to get there but looks like we don't have the choice. :evil:

When/If you figure out a way to communicate with 1 of these 2 clowns above so that they obey you, PLEASE let us know, because I haven't and I'm really running out of patience and I think I'm not the only one here.

Merlin
Cindy617

Post by Cindy617 »

Found your Mini Cooper story bu not James and still not knowing what is LTP :?
What's so disappointed is this can't be controlled and we can't use it by our intention...it just happened..rrrr... :evil:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Cindy617 wrote:What's so disappointed is this can't be controlled and we can't use it by our intention...it just happened..rrrr... :evil:
Yup, that's the problem alright. :(

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote: No need to reply, I already know the answer.

it's NOT what we intend, or wish, or think, or hope or want to have that manifests our goal it's what we BELIEVE and nothing else.
Yes I know about beliefs, but the point is from what I would get that those frequencies contain also the beliefs you need to have.

Of course again, this is all theory, we need to test it and see where it goes. Hopefully next time I arrive at it will be more than a few seconds and I will be capable of playing further and if this was not the TR, then be able to reach it.
Merlin wrote: The truth is, as of right now, all I know is that the CM doesn't know shit and is the one craving and begging to attract what it wants and its either the SM or the HM that delivers the goal.
Well perhaps the one that does the job of matching our intent with the frequencies in the template reality is the Higher Mind, no? Or perhaps within the TR we are the higher mind.
Merlin wrote: It's just that right now, nobody has figured out what language these bozos upstairs speak because obviously they don't understand English (not even any other languages for that matter) so we know it's not using words (Hmmm I wonder if sign language would work :? ).

We can try emotions and images but as to what to see and feel, we all have to master those segments and that's the part that sucks the most in this LOA research. :( I didn't want it to get there but looks like we don't have the choice. :evil:
Yeah so far the Template Reality stuff or something similar seems to be our best shot, because it seems that by directly working with that, we will be capable of manifesting stuff REGARDLESS of our beliefs or directly modify our beliefs which is just as good.
Merlin wrote: When/If you figure out a way to communicate with 1 of these 2 clowns above so that they obey you, PLEASE let us know,
Same with you buddy, if you find the way to do it please let us know :mrgreen:
Merlin wrote:because I haven't and I'm really running out of patience and I think I'm not the only one here.
Merlin
Yup, definitively.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Yeah so far the Template Reality stuff or something similar seems to be our best shot
Well there might be one last hope for regular NAPs.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 621#p33621" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Yeah so far the Template Reality stuff or something similar seems to be our best shot
Well there might be one last hope for regular NAPs.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 621#p33621" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Wow, better hope TR works, because all that process of removing EVERY limiting belief and then removing EVERY core limiting belief and then implanting EVERY positive belief sounds F-Hard.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Wow, better hope TR works, because all that process of removing EVERY limiting belief and then removing EVERY core limiting belief and then implanting EVERY positive belief sounds F-Hard.
Not really.

It would be the usual 3-Line NAP, just putting more focus on clearing BOTH the regular and core beliefs and ALSO acquiring ALL the positive beliefs. That's all.

Remember that LTP or not, if you shift to a reality where say you have money, and you haven't cleared ALL your limiting beliefs, you will lose it all back again just like I did. :lol:

Unless we shift to a parallel reality where we never had those limiting beliefs in the first place but that reality would NOT be ours and I want to come back to THIS reality no matter where I jump.

Same thing for you. You want your Star Wars Jedi fights but how long before you get sick of having all those evil "Darths" chasing you to kill you before you had enough and shift back here? :lol:

There is nothing wrong with cleaning, as long as it doesn't take 2 years. From what MT tells me, every topic I can think of has no more nor less than 1,000 Core Beliefs to clear and at 100 per day on average, that's just a 10-day process.

Merlin