Is the gas price going down?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Is the gas price going down?

Post by Merlin »

Naaaaaahhhhhh, what makes you think that? :lol:

Merlin
Attachments
!Crude-Oil.gif
xcfastdude

Re: Is the gas price going down?

Post by xcfastdude »

Sheesh :shock:
I gotta tell ya, I love the low prices. I pump 91 at Chevron without breaking the bank :SupNap:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin, where do you think the bottom is? I am thinking of opening a long-term BUY position at some point soon.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Merlin, where do you think the bottom is?
When a Stock or Future or in this case a Forex symbol breaks a 52 week low or 52 week high, the sky (or in this case, the bottom) is the limit. Meaning that NOBODY can predict it.

All the previous lowest levels (aka support levels) before the drop were broken 1 by 1 and the price dropped lower and lower breaking the next low and so on and now if you look left, you don't see any other previous lows, it has lost them all in the dust.

However, I wouldn't be ready to trade up (LONG) but down again (SHORT) because the Elliott Wave Principle that I told you in my trading course. This big down move is Wave #1, it will come back up for the retracement (Wave #2) somewhere in the 50% range and then crash right back down again for wave #3.

In other words, don't touch it now.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Ey Hey,

Digging the shizz outta these prices. finally Hoping Keystone will make it soon.. Been on many pipeline jobs ,welcome the work for a lot of Union locals ,looking forward to the many jobs..Gonna be some big pipe, prolly 48 "..Last job from Canada was that big.. Me no not gonna travel.. 8-)

wire Cheerz..
RonTrader123

Post by RonTrader123 »

Merlin wrote:
AgentSmith wrote:Merlin, where do you think the bottom is?
When a Stock or Future or in this case a Forex symbol breaks a 52 week low or 52 week high, the sky (or in this case, the bottom) is the limit. Meaning that NOBODY can predict it.

All the previous lowest levels (aka support levels) before the drop were broken 1 by 1 and the price dropped lower and lower breaking the next low and so on and now if you look left, you don't see any other previous lows, it has lost them all in the dust.

However, I wouldn't be ready to trade up (LONG) but down again (SHORT) because the Elliott Wave Principle that I told you in my trading course. This big down move is Wave #1, it will come back up for the retracement (Wave #2) somewhere in the 50% range and then crash right back down again for wave #3.

In other words, don't touch it now.

Merlin
Hi Merlin,

About 1 hour ago I didn't know of your existence and then I came across a little (free) ebook on the Internet 'The Science of Manifesting'. Through it I also landed here on your website/forum and it's crazy how much we have in common (years of research on how to free yourself from the chains of 'the system' that's set up to keep you a participant in the rat race, without any hope for ever fulfilling your dreams. There's also the experience of treating cancer in an unconventional way (my research brought me in contact with a controversial theory on the cause of disease and the effect of B17 on cancer cells) and then there's the same interest in Law of Attraction (how beliefs attract stuff and experiences into your life) and finally, to my big surprise, you're also a trader (I solely trade Forex and my idea's differ from yours, although I'm very familiar with yours too). Can't send you a private message, so trying to get in touch with you this way. If you're interested, let's stick our heads together and see if something good can come from that :-)

Cheers
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

RonTrader123 wrote:Through it I also landed here on your website/forum and it's crazy how much we have in common
For some reason, I think we won't be the only 2 doing these researches. :lol:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

On the physical side of this ,Sweet crude is now in the $40's Brent similiar -and as such should reflect in much lower prices at the physical pump.While over in the Mideast found their prices at the pump were then between 5 to 15 cnts a gallon.

Panic should soon set in and bump prices up , once again.Can we say scammin the public wringing out the extra nickles and dimes. Still using those tenths of a gallon at the pumps another fraudulent gimmick. Formerly used this same tactic in the market. Tsk Tsk- Midwest US at the pump in the $2.00 and change range..Small relief! but welcome.

wire Cheerz to all us long suffering fuel buyers.! Go Bibi!
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Damn Wire you're lucky. Gas out here in California is at over $3.50 a gallon. I think it's the highest in the country. :shock: :(
Maybe I need to move somewhere else :lol:
wireman

Post by wireman »

XC Hey,

What still that high, ,refinery strike is settled and should grant you some relief..prices did drop down in the dollar and sixty cent range here briefly, but that strike brought it up quickly to this present level. US gets damn little crude from the Mideast, little that does ,have their own refineries here to process that crude.US oil comes from our good neighbor Canada and Mexico. .contrary to the BS belief fostered by the lamestream media., we have one or maybe two plants that can process Venezuelan heavy crude. All that beautiful weather you wanna trade for cheaper fuel, however those prices are exorbitant and would cause me anguish as well. Hell most of our snow cover is now gone and Spring is on the way yay!!Lower fuel prices yeah!

wire Cheerz XC and good luck with those prices!!