Do Physical Objects Contain Psychic Energy?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
greeklifter

Do Physical Objects Contain Psychic Energy?

Post by greeklifter »

Negatively or positively. The reason I'm asking is that I feel there are a few objects in my life that are associated with bad experiences, and I think they may be hurting my somehow. First object is at work, on my desk. It is an old computer monitor that a former, now deceased manager had given to a coworker of mine in a Christmas white elephant gift exchange years back. As my deceased boss had become sicker, my relationship with him became more contentious and consequences of that have held me back at my current employer. The other object is a pair of gift wrapping containers. I had bought them on a lunch break years ago, and two hours after I came back to the office, I got laid off. These containers are in the same room as I sleep. I'm having a devil of a time trying to get anywhere at work, and I am wondering if there's something to these things, or am I full of it.
Perun

Re: Do Physical Objects Contain Psychic Energy?

Post by Perun »

Based on your description, I don't see any connection.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

greeklifter wrote:Negatively or positively.
I would say yes because from what I have learned throughout all these years of research is that EVERYTHING we see all around us are created by us.

So basically, whatever energy objects have, they contain the energy that were inside your beliefs when you created them and you can clear them the same way you clear BIG 4 Topics limiting beliefs.

If you don't believe that we create our reality then just forget about my comment. ;)

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Ey Hey,

Little info here , mil bud of mine, his wifes Sister was involved w/some kind of mil intel and traveled the world doing what she did best.. OK in one of her trips back to this country , area she brought home this statue, never explaining how she got it or WTF it was supposed to represent, we were able to touch ,hold this SOB ..SHE brought iti nto her home , damn thing brought unbelievable harm and bad luck into her life..friends dying, accidents happening around and to her, and her immediate family..
The upshot ,she buried that phukin thing in a cemetery :twisted: , so yep things do carry ,contain psychic energy .As for me I once got a zap from a mandela of sorts.. :lol:

wire Weird shizz out there!!
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

wireman wrote:Ey Hey,

Little info here , mil bud of mine, his wifes Sister was involved w/some kind of mil intel and traveled the world doing what she did best.. OK in one of her trips back to this country , area she brought home this statue, never explaining how she got it or WTF it was supposed to represent, we were able to touch ,hold this SOB ..SHE brought iti nto her home , damn thing brought unbelievable harm and bad luck into her life..friends dying, accidents happening around and to her, and her immediate family..
The upshot ,she buried that phukin thing in a cemetery :twisted: , so yep things do carry ,contain psychic energy .As for me I once got a zap from a mandela of sorts.. :lol:

wire Weird shizz out there!!
That statue was probably cursed. Might be some religious thing.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:That statue was probably cursed. Might be some religious thing.
Yeah but isn't it about beliefs?

It's like Voodoo, it works ONLY if you believe it.

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Merlin wrote:
xcfastdude wrote:That statue was probably cursed. Might be some religious thing.
Yeah but isn't it about beliefs?

It's like Voodoo, it works ONLY if you believe it.

Merlin
True that. Although I'd rather not test my luck with witches and voodoo priests and buying weird stuff like that :D
One of my former coworkers had a dream catcher and she swore that it gave her nightmares. As soon as she got rid of it, the nightmares stopped. My girl has used them before and has never had that issue. 8-)