What color is this dress?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
frontiermarine

What color is this dress?

Post by frontiermarine »

some people see black and blue ,i see white and gold
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: What color is this dress?

Post by Merlin »

Why? You are color blind?

I see a blueish gray lines with light brown stripes. No black here (my forum BK is black btw) except for the dark brown and light yellow on the bottom left side.

Merlin
Momo

Post by Momo »

My family just showed me that picture yesterday. I still see a white and gold dress only 3 people in my family see white and gold while the rest of them see blue and black. I can't picture seeing blue and black I don't know why some people see two different colors
MOment to MOment
Cindy617

Post by Cindy617 »

Me too seeing a light blue and brown color. What does it mean? :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

If you do not see brown and gray-blue then you either are color blind (nothing wrong with that btw) or your PC monitor is not well color balanced.

If you want to be sure, just do a screenshot of that photo and use the color picker in your graphic software to know which color each part is like so...

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I think I found the best game that fits this thread... :lol:

http://www.agame.com/game/clickolor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Match the top right corner color with the right colored square on the left pane.

Easy at first when you have 4 colors to choose but when you get 100 with many different shades of that same color, it's not very simple.

Merlin
Attachments
!1color.gif