Everyhing happens for a reason...

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Everyhing happens for a reason...

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hi guys,
Something just happened to me I had to share !

This morning I met my collegue to go to the airport as we were performing together tonight in Switzerland. When we were about to take the train to the airport, they announced a delay of 5 minutes. which turned into 20 minutes.
We arrived at the airport 40 minutes before our flight left, and rushed to the machines to drop our luggage (check-in had been done online).
I put my suitcase on the belt, scan my boarding pass, the machine doesn't work. My collegue does the same on the next machine and it works. So I go to another machine and now I get a message saying that it's now too late to drop luggage.
I call the staff, shout, cry, but they say they have closed the flight and the only way for me to get in would be to leave my suitcase behind (yeah right) or check in on the next flight for an extra 300€ (which I don't have).
So my collegue leaves without me, and I head back home, furious.

And when I get home, I discover that my cat was locked outside, and if I hadn't come back he would have been dead frozen.

Puts everything into perspective, doesn't it ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Everyhing happens for a reason...

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Puts everything into perspective, doesn't it ?
For a moment I thought that you were about to tell me that you missed the flight that crashed in France. :shock:

Yeah kitty got lucky.

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

So did I Merlin! Such a tragic story. Pilot did it on purpose.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:So did I Merlin! Such a tragic story. Pilot did it on purpose.
Somehow, I always thought that all these guys decided (at higher levels that is) to come to die together in that plane crash and those who were not supposed to die missed the plane and cursed about it until they hear it on the news.

I can't prove it but if there is a guardian angel holding us before we cross the street because a bus is passing, I can't believe 150+ guardian angels can't figure out a way to stop that plane from crashing or for at least more people to "miss" their flight.

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin
mindone

Post by mindone »

I have often wondered why certain circumstances happen in the first place, yet they do. Could it be that strange outside circumstances are involved, spiritual less say? Possibility? mindone
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mindone wrote:I have often wondered why certain circumstances happen in the first place, yet they do. Could it be that strange outside circumstances are involved, spiritual less say? Possibility? mindone
The problem with spiritual stuff is that there are no easy ways for us to prove anything so pretty much anyone can throw any weird theory and nobody can prove them wrong.

So you take what resonates with you and throw out the rest.

Merlin