Why people like of chaos?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
marianamsn

Why people like of chaos?

Post by marianamsn »

So I was reading some stuff in internet, and I found a article talking about the delicate economic situation of my country. Economists are saying that we will enter in a recession. In the comments, people are freaking out and saying that is the end of the world in the bible and REALLY liking the idea that to happen. I'm just calm thinking in do my NAPs in case my family broke. Anyway it makes me think: Why people LOVE chaos, even it means that themselves will end up broke too?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Why people like of chaos?

Post by Merlin »

marianamsn wrote:So I was reading some stuff in internet, and I found a article talking about the delicate economic situation of my country. Economists are saying that we will enter in a recession. In the comments, people are freaking out and saying that is the end of the world in the bible and REALLY liking the idea that to happen. I'm just calm thinking in do my NAPs in case my family broke. Anyway it makes me think: Why people LOVE chaos, even it means that themselves will end up broke too?
Bashar is answering this question here saying that we are near the end of the cycle of limitations so we let all this crap out and this chaos thing is not new, I saw it in 2007-08 when I started seeing posts about Illuminati or power elite trying their best to kills us all and control food and want to vaccine everyone with deadly stuff and it continued near 2012 with all the Mayan Calendar crap and so on and so on. :roll:

Just stop focusing on this and do not watch the news or read the papers it's just scared tactics after scared tactics to put you in fear and lower your vibration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38khp3UkWIw[/youtube]

Merlin
marianamsn

Post by marianamsn »

Thanks Merlin! When I learned the LOA the first thing I do was stop to read and watch this type of stuff. Then since last year when I had depression I started to attract all this chaos stuff. Returning to my normal mood now! :)
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Chaos in itself is NOT bad. It is mindless Chaos or Chaos without balance that is negative.

Fuck, the point of this research is learning how to utilize Chaos. Instead of shifting linearly learning how to do it in a chaotic way we can control rather than a fixed linear way.

Unbalanced Order is as bad as unbalanced Chaos, just look how the way this reality is so well ordered prevent us from doing stuff like doing things non linearly.

We have to let go in my opinion of the hippie mentality of "Nothing but light", don't get me wrong, I like light too. But we have to learn how to control Light AND Darkness trascending them both if we want to attain mastery.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Chaos in itself is NOT bad. It is mindless Chaos or Chaos without balance that is negative.

Fuck, the point of this research is learning how to utilize Chaos. Instead of shifting linearly learning how to do it in a chaotic way we can control rather than a fixed linear way.

Unbalanced Order is as bad as unbalanced Chaos, just look how the way this reality is so well ordered prevent us from doing stuff like doing things non linearly.

We have to let go in my opinion of the hippie mentality of "Nothing but light", don't get me wrong, I like light too. But we have to learn how to control Light AND Darkness trascending them both if we want to attain mastery.

When you look at it this way, roulette is pure chaos, it's certainly not linear :lol: so chaos can be fun and shifting linearly can be boring so is shifting chaotically all the time so too much of either one can be bad.

Just like too much pizza or sex can be boring.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Chaos in itself is NOT bad. It is mindless Chaos or Chaos without balance that is negative.

When you look at it this way, roulette is pure chaos, it's certainly not linear :lol: so chaos can be fun and shifting linearly can be boring so is shifting chaotically all the time so too much of either one can be bad.

Just like too much pizza or sex can be boring.

Merlin
This is why I said "in a chaotic way we can control", rather than just "in a chaotic way". And why I said unbalanced Chaos is negative.